Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be a controversial stance, but even though I could afford to, I would never spend $20k on a handbag. Art, yes. A handbag, no. I know that there are those who collect handbags the way that I collect original art, so I do understand that kind of love and passion, but for me it doesn’t compute. I also do not believe that she is passionate about the handbags themselves; she’s passionate about what she thinks they say about her.
I don’t think it’s a controversial stance, I wouldn’t dream - in a million years - of spending 20k on a bag. My most expensive bag is my Chanel classic flap which I believe might be worth about 7k? inherited from my mum - I wouldn’t have paid it personally although I treasure it.

One of you recently commented that there could be a lot of girls with massive credit card debt and/or fakes. I don’t know which Lydiot is but that unboxing was the lamest and most unprofessional one I’ve seen apart from being decidedly suspect. She avoided eye contact and distracted herself with the dogs throughout which leads me to believe it’s fake judging by the body language and the avoidance of any explanation whatsoever of where it came from.It’s just frustrating for the viewer when you have unanswered questions after the purchase of every Hermes bag bar the Sellier.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There probably was no home delivery at all. All lies.
To be fair, she didn’t claim that it was - I was speculating that she might have purchased the bag at Heathrow where there is a home delivery service so you don’t have to take the bag on holiday. Obviously, I had a rush of blood to the head because that hardly happened. 😂😂 Yep - the only thing that’s consistent are the lies.

I bet Cawwie was taking daily trips to the garden centre in Her Travesty’s absence. There seemed to be an abundance of healthy looking herbs and veg - probably bought and planted to be staged on her return.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I think she was so excited with her bag she passed wind :oops:😂

That was in the video and I didnt add the sound effects! She squealed so much the air come out....
NB NB NB You do know that the clip shows a name and profile pic. Are you sure you have not exposed your youtube profile with this clip?????
Sounds like she tooted from all the excitement... 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kelly Mini leather handbag Hermès

up

Buy Hermès Kelly Mini leather handbag online

Luxury Hermès Handbags  Women

Second hand Bags Women

down
Like 56LikeKelly Mini leather handbag
Add a commentShare this item

Listed by Hermes
Sold at £27,500 on May 8, 2022
Never worn
More info

Brown, Leather
Verified and authenticated by our experts More infos

Chat
United Kingdom, from the seller HermesMore info
Authenticity & Quality controlMore info
Details

Hermes

43 items sold
Discover seller's vestiaire

Follow
Brand new Mini Kelly Quebracho colour Gold hardware Chèvre Mysore U stamp Brand new with protective stickers Comes with original receipt Bought in April 2022
TRANSLATE
Details
  • Online since:2022-04-27
  • Categories :Women
  • Category:Bags
  • Sub-category:Handbags
  • Designer:Hermès
  • Model:Kelly Mini
  • Condition:Never wornMore info
  • Material:Leather
  • Colour:Brown
  • Reference:22658630
Measurements
  • Width:7.9 in
  • Height:4.7 in
  • Depth:3.5 in
A question ? Leave a comment for the seller
Quality control

Comments
See all comments

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't understand why she said was all excited tracking the 'Hermes' and once it arrive, she fed the dogs (fair enough but she knew when it was coming so wouldn't she have tried to feed them 10mins before it arrived), then she said she was going to have her lunch, then open her eagerly awaited parcel. If I had just bought my 'dream' bag which cost more than some people make in a year and was so excited I was tracking the delivery I would definitely open it before having lunch. She just didn't seem that bothered about it. She said she was but I just didn't get that feeling - she seemed more into the table cloths.

I did actually like some of the table cloths but why so many all at once. Why not just buy them when you see one you like - rather than 5 at once. Random.

I think one of the table cloths and the green trousers were H&M - so I take it that's why the title had H&M...maybe, I wasn't totally watching by that point.

Ali looks so much more natural with the dogs. They also play so nice together which is nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
NB NB NB You do know that the clip shows a name and profile pic. Are you sure you have not exposed your youtube profile with this clip?????
Sounds like she tooted from all the excitement... 💨
I think the clip has been taken down.

Reactions: 12
Carrie Grayson has said herself, on film, that she doesn't care about fashion. Her, ahem, "job", is a CEO (babysitter, housekeeper, cook, doggy daycare provider, ass licker) to a fashion social media influencer. She doesn't care!! Git her Melania Trump's cargo jacket stat!

View attachment 1254835

The recent vlogs and posts editing are more and more showing themselves to be "edited" by either an active drunkard, or someone with zero fucks to give. Neither option is professional, nor does it bode well for the longevity of the brand of Her Travesty, our Sainted Cuntess of All Things Green.

I find it astonishing that Lydia has managed to make Hermés even more passé than any other twatty influencer. Her tone deaf avarice is through the roof. The endless "I want", "I'm ordering", "I'm buying", "I need", statements, sprinkled with tee hee hee wanna be saccharine cuteness trope is only broken by her consistently ordering her wayward husband around.

I was at the market this morning and left in tears. In fact, I'm still sniffling. An elderly couple were in the dog food aisle and were literally wiping tears from their beautiful lined faces. The dog food had sky rocketed, yet again, and they couldn't afford the food they usually used since they're on a very fixed income. They were fretting over choosing a cheaper crap alternative. I bought the bag for them as anyone with an actual heart would have done. They were so ashamed, that it made ME cry even harder. THAT is the world we're living in right now. The struggles are very real and likely to become far worse before things bounce back. If the world isn't set on fire in the meantime.

Yet Lydia, back from the luxurious Maldives mere hours earlier, is unpacking yet another ridiculous tiny purse that cannot hold anything and costed her more than a year of university, and faffing about with loads of tables cloths to stage tables that will never have proper meals served on them. She is the emptiest vessel ever. Doesn't bathe her own dogs, cannot move her own extra paving slabs out of the way to play stage a trestle table that she can't even move herself because, owwww, it's too heavy. That she has fawning sycophants adulating her every move online and paying for her meals shows me we are doomed as a species.
Not gonna lie, I'm holding back tears myself. You did a good thing for the couple. And God bless you both. In fact, God bless us all and have mercy on Her Travesty's arse. She really needs it.
The reckless spending and flaunting so called status symbols... Very high class, Lydia. Stay classy, you clueless bleep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Teeny tiny bag, feet aren't as dainty, nor is her personality. You, you and you. Did Ali treat himself? There more and other things to get this excited about, unless the bag is going to make her more money..

Reactions: 8
Teeny tiny bag, feet aren't as dainty, nor is her personality. You, you and you. Did Ali treat himself? There more and other things to get this excited about, unless the bag is going to make her more money..
So no fake watch for Ali but mucho fake bags for lidl, two in 4 months, not bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Green green green…that witch going insane over green now makes me cringe…paint her ass face green too !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
its from

up

Second hand Bags Women

down

Listed by Hermes
Never worn
More info

Brown, Leather

Chat
Details

Hermes

43 items sold

Follow
Brand new Mini Kelly Quebracho colour Gold hardware Chèvre Mysore U stamp Brand new with protective stickers Comes with original receipt Bought in April 2022
TRANSLATE
Details
Measurements
Quality control

Comments
See all comments

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
its from

up

Second hand Bags Women

down

Listed by Hermes
Never worn
More info

Brown, Leather

Chat
Details

Hermes
43 items sold

Follow
TRANSLATE
Details
Measurements
Quality control

Comments
See all comments
Some good sleuthing but I don’t think this is the one Lydia bought. Hers has contrast stitching whereas the VC bag doesn’t.

Not the best photo but it shows the stitching being quite a bit lighter. She is a fool if she paid £27k for that yet refuses to pay for a holiday to the Maldives out of her own pocket.

Do those straps look wonky to anyone else?

002E9862-EB3D-47D8-BEBA-B120EC063F8E.jpeg

Reactions: 26
there's an H&M table linen at 48 mins wow :rolleyes: you won't ever guess the color of it..I think she said Bertioli more than H&M but titles a whole flog with it

Reactions: 13
there's an H&M table linen at 48 mins wow :rolleyes: you won't ever guess the color of it..I think she said Bertioli more than H&M but titles a whole flog with it
Is it the colour of mould by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need a gif for punching ourselves in the face whilst throwing ourselves on the floor and thrashing about…just sayin’…

If the bag wasn't bought at the airport but was bought in advance of the holiday she would have wanted to take it with her...we know she can't wait. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.