Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kinda like a bandage. What you’d wear for a boob job.”

2C3186A2-59CD-48B8-AD85-E3ADCBE56989.png

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD

“Not really my style. More of a Josie style.

7F6CEEBF-345B-48F6-A6CC-4E055CB21E4C.png

Pot shots in Elsie’s direction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All the money she has put into that damn house.

• Ripped out the built in fridge for a Sega smorgasbord whatever
  • Build the fridge back in
  • Ripped out and replaced the bleeping staircases
  • Decorated the dining room and then chuckled that out.
  • Remodeled the living room god know how many times.
  • Replaced the floors with fake wood
  • Built in dressing rooms
  • Redecorated the downstairs office god knows how many times.
  • Remodeled the kitchen
  • Remodeled the master bath

AND SHE NEVER FIXED THE TOILETS

Bathrooms and kitchens are what sell houses. She needs to just get a small apartment in London. Because after all of this nonsense and no real jobs - she can’t have a lot of money left.
I love how she said "We made smart investments". Um no darling. You certainly did not. You will be lucky to break even on that house and get back the purchase price you paid for it. You will NEVER get back all that "work" (not improvements, just work) you sunk into that lemon. And you still have how many toilets not operational? Nobody is going to buy that for 1.3 million. What a laugh.

delusional-delusion.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s another one in Kettering. Full of beams🤐 (oh dear) and time consuming land. A lot of work to do in that one.

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking this is alllllot about a lame attempt to create content in addition to “having” to move or hating the house. It’s like a storyline… Talk about moving. Look at houses or pretend to. Just like how they were buying a cottage or talk about a child and chickens. Never happens.

She’s out of stuff to film and do. And she’s “genuinely” wasted 100k in Hermes unboxing that could have really gotten her views and growth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Maybe she should go and live in London, but we all know she can’t afford that!

But I thought that she lived on a gated estate in a secluded hamlet??!! I believe that the neighbors are absolutely fed up with her, and have probably been complaining, so lidl miss I piss everybody off is having to think about moving😂
Didn’t this woman pretty much just less than a month or two ago say that is her forever home? But we knew she was trying to convince herself she doesn’t live in anything special and it looks like tit after what she did to the place! Lydia didn’t do zip to improve the house we still have broken toilets,no bathroom door on her bedroom to bathroom no walk in closet, took two bedrooms putting an entire bedrooms as closets, no garage, declining patio stones, low ceilings in the living room! I could go on and on I sold real estate for years! There’s nobody gonna pay over a million dollars have no car port or garage, especially the bathroom door in the bedroom!!! She would give her boobs to live in the Cotswold so she could say she lives there because it sounds posh! It’s probably mostly farm open space!! But I do think if she isn’t happy to live somewhere else but why bring up her address being on the internet? The Kardashian’s address is on Google earth are people breaking down their doors to see them? Nobody cares especially for some narcissist used up you tuber who buys subscribers and can’t even keep followers!!! None of her peers want to be friends with her and her own family doesn’t like her! So she is the common denominator of all the trouble and she is gonna tell these subscribers like poor her when they are complete utter lie’s and if they really knew her like family and former friends and associates they wouldn’t like her either!!! She’s a con artist and that’s why her nose continues to grow like Pinocchio!!! Pinocchio says “I want to be a real boy!” 🤪 That line is totally irrelevant but everytime I hear Pinocchio I say that for a while until everyone tell’s me to stop!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What the hell kind of outfit is this? Multiple sizes too BIG and it is drab AF. Look at that clothes rack full of drab boring clothes. The colors he chooses to wear makes him look old and tired. Is this the new 'lewk'? Old and tired. On top of it...look at how he is standing. All around not a look to aspire to.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If she needs to increase the staff numbers she doesn’t need a bigger house or even an on sight office. Zoom has managed to keep many a business viable over the last couple of years!! She hates having staff on site now, can’t even bring herself to work in her own office space 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So let me get this straight. She rants about how she essentially hates their current home, yet goes on and on with devaluing it with nonsensical redecorating. Yet the plumbing situation still isn't fixed?
Oh my, they'll lose a lot of money. Here in the Czech Republic if you're unlucky and there aren't any handy lads in your family, it cost arm and leg to get such things sorted, but you still do it because it's a major problem potential buyers will absolutely use to their advantage to shave the price down. The UK is miles more expensive in this regard. However, the dumbass Lidl still ignores it like it's no big deal and blows money on literally anything else.

Is she truly that stupid or desperate for lUxE content with all the redecorating? Fixing loos isn't as glamorous but any sane person would most certainly prioritize THAT over anything else if they wanted to sell the Bunga.

Make it make sense ya daft cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She did. She said the bag was on its way to her in a car.

But

What she says and what she does are certainly two very different things.

We watched a vlog, she's an actress, she was acting throughout. She has little tells that give her away when she lies - the looking down to the right is a main one, and faffing around and being distracted is another.

There are other things that give her away too - she knows she could get literally millions of views if she called the vlog Hermes Mini Kelly unboxing, and loads of new subscribers potentially. But she doesn't want people that have and know about Hermes bags to watch her vlogs. She wants her minions to watch it - the ones that can only dream about getting a Kelly.

[/QUOTE]

and she never did an unboxing video at all for the black mini kelly, right?

That is a HUGE red flag

This bag (if it’s real) comes from a reseller. If Lydia had gotten the store experience or shopped through an SA trust that she would have milked that content to death…. Just think of how she unbox and makes a big deal out of buying a simple belt.
I find it so funny that Hermes refuses to sell her a bag 😂

what are giveaways that the bags are fake?

the stitching looks good , and the hardware, if it is fake it's so hard to tell! maybe cause it's on video it's harder to tell ?? maybe the structure is not as soft?

and it's true she did not show how you open it or the inside, very sketchy.

I think the black mini kelly is fake because she didn't film an unboxing,

Also, she wore it on the beach, which is crazy, the damage that it could get from sun, water, sand, its so pathetic too, and there are so many great summer vacation bags she could have used! If I saw someone on a tropical island walking down the beach with a MINI KELLY I would think they were complete idiots hahahaha

I watched it because I saw our headless lidl. Anna talks a lot of crap through those pumped up lips!
[/QUOTE]

I get her on my youtube feed too, she has a specific audience of golddiggers mostly, women who will only date rich men and need to look the part to get them.

I watch them sometimes for fun, but her lips are SO distracting, I think they are silicone so they can't be dissolved or she would have at this point. it's ironic because it is the opposite of "classy" which she preaches all the time.

So much mileage in this!! 🤣

is she finally getting chickens??? shes been talking about it for years

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s dying for everyone to know where she lives - she’s encouraging them to - because she wants bids in, she’s desperate to leave; she hates the asssthetic, the neighbours loathe her, the farmers won’t let her stomp all over their fields and she’s run out of content. She needs ‘members of her audience’ to put in a bid in excess of what she’s plundered - preferably the likes of the woman who paid for her meal in the Maldives. She is so delusional - ‘dyslexia’ is the least of her problems!
In addition, she has now shown a recent photoshoot of her home. Adding to the speculation of them selling The Bunga in the new few weeks / months ...

The question now is : Who's going to be stalking Rightmove on the lookout for The Bunga listing ?
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Heeheeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m thinking this is alllllot about a lame attempt to create content in addition to “having” to move or hating the house. It’s like a storyline… Talk about moving. Look at houses or pretend to. Just like how they were buying a cottage or talk about a child and chickens. Never happens.

She’s out of stuff to film and do. And she’s “genuinely” wasted 100k in Hermes unboxing that could have really gotten her views and growth.
Totally this! ✔

• Heart
Ooooh! Great sleuthing! Of course! 😍

I'm afraid that there is no way I could leave the house with just a lipstick, credit card and phone.

I need a carpet bag for my secateurs, packet of Japanese knotweed seeds, Jaffa cakes and pac-a-mac!
Another Jaffa cake lover, like moi! What impeccable taste you have, @Miscanthus! 🥰👏

• Heart
What I've learned from this thread is that Lydia is a lying, narcissistic twit.
I don't doubt for a second that bag is fake. Like someone else mentioned in the the thread, her and Ali are living imposter lives and so desperately trying to keep up appearances, but failing. They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or they really have masterminded manipulating refund policies. Their apparent spending does NOT match any of the ads/paid partnerships on their channels --they are all second or third rate deals, no major brands in sight.

The bag is fake, the plants are fake, her personality is fake, marriage is fake, lifestyle is fake.
I'm positive she 'embellished' that whole subscriber-paying-for-my-dinner story, too.

I hope Lydia gets her knickers in a knot when she reads this thread and how everyone can see right through her sham.

One last thought, her latest blog is too painful to watch fully, and just so.bloody.boring!! She's so in love with that overdone sage green colour, she should dye her hair to match, too.
Lydia just made a video on Tik Tok naming off everyone of her jewelry including her expensive Patek pop poo watch, mini Kelly and expensive French perfume and pairs it with H and M but the amount of bragging she did was unreal and it’s just sickening disgusting behavior!! I tried to save but didn’t know how to share! But if you all can go have a mooch around!!😂 Now that’s the word I was looking for yesterday mooch it was!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

She spent 100k on that one bag? Jesus! 😮

I cannot understand these “influencers” who try to seem like they are millionaires when they just want to stunt for their socials

Didn’t this woman pretty much just less than a month or two ago say that is her forever home? But we knew she was trying to convince herself she doesn’t live in anything special and it looks like tit after what she did to the place! Lydia didn’t do zip to improve the house we still have broken toilets,no bathroom door on her bedroom to bathroom no walk in closet, took two bedrooms putting an entire bedrooms as closets, no garage, declining patio stones, low ceilings in the living room! I could go on and on I sold real estate for years! There’s nobody gonna pay over a million dollars have no car port or garage, especially the bathroom door in the bedroom!!! She would give her boobs to live in the Cotswold so she could say she lives there because it sounds posh! It’s probably mostly farm open space!! But I do think if she isn’t happy to live somewhere else but why bring up her address being on the internet? The Kardashian’s address is on Google earth are people breaking down their doors to see them? Nobody cares especially for some narcissist used up you tuber who buys subscribers and can’t even keep followers!!! None of her peers want to be friends with her and her own family doesn’t like her! So she is the common denominator of all the trouble and she is gonna tell these subscribers like poor her when they are complete utter lie’s and if they really knew her like family and former friends and associates they wouldn’t like her either!!! She’s a con artist and that’s why her nose continues to grow like Pinocchio!!! Pinocchio says “I want to be a real boy!” 🤪 That line is totally irrelevant but everytime I hear Pinocchio I say that for a while until everyone tell’s me to stop!! 🙈
The missing door for the en-suite is ridiculous. Who wants to see someone taking a dump 🤢

Does anyone know how many bedrooms their house has? It’s way too big for a couple with no kids imo. They should make the smart decision and downsize

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm getting the feeling this is the same as Grossie's wedding talk....not happening!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For sure she wants everyone to now know her address and look up the house the minute it comes out for sale. Why else even bring up that her address is out on the internet after SHE showed it in one of her vlogs? One quick search on google maps and you’ll find the fake tan smelling bunga in two seconds.

Didn’t she say they “own multiple properties”?

No you haven’t added value to the house Lydia, you’ve done absurd cosmetic changes and painted and turned normal bed and dining rooms in to closets for all your tit and multiple offices. A normal family will have to do ALOT of changes to turn the rooms back in to a normal house and probably re-do all the plumbing which is not cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She spent 100k on that one bag? Jesus! 😮

I cannot understand these “influencers” who try to seem like they are millionaires when they just want to stunt for their socials

The missing door for the en-suite is ridiculous. Who wants to see someone taking a dump 🤢

Does anyone know how many bedrooms their house has? It’s way too big for a couple with no kids imo. They should make the smart decision and downsize
Lidl uses the bathroom upstairs, between the dressing rooms. That's why I know that one is functioning. We don't even know where Ali sleeps or where he does a :poop: but we do know the Daxons are bathed in the en suite 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She should move to a private island then, England is small so she most likely will have at least 1 subscriber in most areas so someone somewhere will see where she lives.

When Josie first moved to her house she mentioned the name and a couple of clicks on google took you straight to a Daily Mail article with pictures claiming Harry and Meghan were going to view it no one 'outed' her address away either. It really doesn't take much to find peoples homes
Mars is looking lovely Lydia. Plenty of land...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.