Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apols for quoting my own post for the second time but is she trying to say her personality is 'bright'??? 🤣🤣🤣
I would say it’s something those close to her have to endure. Indeed, their lives are one of endurance. it was of course a Freudian slip. These two with their obliteration of the English language just keep us smiling all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If you have not seen this video its completely OT but I absolutely loved it .

She is growing her vegetables in an upstairs room with propagators and lamps not a bleeping 30k greedhouse where everything dies.
She is her garden which is basically a forest ...so much for the "Land" or "grounds" of the stately bungalow Lydiot claims she has.
She is so at peace burning natural pine wood from her land to make pigments which she will turn into paint for her amazing paintings as it makes her feel in touch with the earth.

And her appreciation of getting 4 million subscribers who she says make her proud of her channel having a community. She just oozes gratitude and love ....she wants to make a video with some of her subscribers and include their channels on her channle if they have a platform.

Now that is how you live an authentic life Lydia

Love Jonna:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would love to tell you about my beauty regime for eternal youth but I'm afraid I would have to kill you afterwards. 😁
You won’t even share your tips for swishy hair 😡😡😡

Could we please ask ourselves what is the point of raising your eyebrows and increasing the height of your forehead? Is it an effort to look more intelligent and less …..help me out here…..I’m at a loss . Both are equally scary to me….View attachment 1166661View attachment 1166662
Trying to look.. high brow... literally! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was wondering how she was going to reach into them they are so big and deep. Especially when some thing grow so huge and spread out. Seems more about the look and the stone pergola and water feature than function.

As a gardener, would you want beds like either of these two?
She doesn't need beds. She only eats pasta and uses greens for garnish. The ''kitchen garden'' is for bragging rights.
She'll be showing off the pergola garden once she's begged for enough freebies to actually have a wedding. Guests will get a garden tour and a begged for goodie basket. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 17

She is growing her vegetables in an upstairs room with propagators and lamps not a bleeping 30k greedhouse where everything dies.
She is her garden which is basically a forest ...so much for the "Land" or "grounds" of the stately bungalow Lydiot claims she has.
She is so at peace burning natural pine wood from her land to make pigments which she will turn into paint for her amazing paintings as it makes her feel in touch with the earth.

And her appreciation of getting 4 million subscribers who she says make her proud of her channel having a community. She just oozes gratitude and love ....she wants to make a video with some of her subscribers and include their channels on her channle if they have a platform.

And her photography is out of this world….literally, the starscapes at night are a wonder to behold.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This was basically my early college essays. Copy/paste, but change some words up to confuse the plagiarism software 😂
Totally 😂 The “rivers thaw” reference in her March ditty has to be copied from somewhere - as rivers do not freeze here in the uk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would say it’s something those close to her have to endure. Indeed, their lives are one of endurance. it was of course a Freudian slip. These two with their obliteration of the English language just keep us smiling all the time!
That reel is actually someone else’s that she has shared. So for once any spelling or grammatical errors aren’t hers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂
Please let me know whether your VOPSA can put me on the waiting list for the firkin in TAN
Your wish is my command. I have sent VOPSA an email and will get back to you ASAP. 🤫

(I should really let her have the one on the photo shouldn’t I? )😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone involved in selling luxury goods at an outrageous price is greedy. I know it's called capitalism, but that doesn't negate the fact that greed is involved. Capitalism only works for rich people. bleeping rents and house prices are rising so that no normal person can afford it, and no one stops it. I'm over it.
Was watching a really well a vlog from a truck driver (just have these fascinations with people who do that kind of job always have done and since my uncle is a retired truck driver, or an uncle of mine is) talking about more or less that about capitalism, like with the soaring of fuel for cars (electric ones are from what I gather neither here nor there for actual cost when running them, but thats getting a bit I dunno if to say complicated or whatever but... I think what I mean is a kind of false economy according to them. Yeah getting back on my point with this of what they essentially were saying, yeah obviously digging for crude oil will incur obviously some cost and especially when looking back at circa 2010 (could be up to 2012) actual fuel prices reduced, but at the pumps they didn't at all, because they want to screw people for as much money as possible, capitalism essentially.

My point being greed is practically everywhere especially with energy and fuel, could add that to it. I think generally we stand possibly at the steps of some massive changes to how things could be done as long as we can get through this, yeah.... (though could be a load of nothing, heard a varying type of thing like that from others over the years and nothings ever become of it lol, call me cynical if you want lol).

Could we please ask ourselves what is the point of raising your eyebrows and increasing the height of your forehead? Is it an effort to look more intelligent and less …..help me out here…..I’m at a loss . Both are equally scary to me….View attachment 1166661View attachment 1166662
Took me a total of three attempts to react to that post for shaking as I kept laughing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to blow my trumpet in any manner, shape or form, but my bathmat is a game-changing obsession of mine. Oh. My Goodness. It has a knobbly texture which almost acts as a foot massager, such is the delight under foot. Wow. It also has a non-slip reverse side and we all know the value of that, am I right? I must admit, I favour a colour of bathmat to match my bathroom floor not my towels. Hence, the colour is charcoal grey. Anyway, if you require further information, you know where I am, and, unlike the other tattlers, I am offering a whopping 50% off using my code MKBathmat50. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

This is lovely - someone who is really living seasonally

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was basically my early college essays. Copy/paste, but change some words up to confuse the plagiarism software 😂
Like my first exercise in programming exercise thing, or one of them at least where essentially all I had to do was copy down all the think they're called keywords, total of what 5 seconds lol, good ol' QBASIC (first language in programming I ever used lol, wasn't graded as such but it was needed to pass the course)

The thing I couldn't grasp before with people like Lydiot was why they come out with quite frankly some of the most daft things known to man (I dont think honestly treating wood with coconut oil can be ever topped (think was the butchers block, though why they'd even need such a thing is beyond any type of reason), as one of the most stupid things I ever read, its like I needed to clean my eyes was I seeing that right or was it a figment of my imagination?

The thing though is these types of idiots dont put any kind of either thought into things like that, firstly I think its due to lacking of attention span (actually myself now excluding gluten but properly, not claiming its going to help with my skin problems but wondering if I've got a rather large amount of histamine, or some kind of intolerance to it, where there's too much like I said and the body can't destroy it fast enough as it keeps generating and least by baking my own bread I'll know what's in it lol (soda bread made from buckwheat, which isn't a wheat lol)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Unless of course, she doesn't want to do press trips anymore and is wanting to work less and travel less and focusing on her mental health or whatever.....I respect that,

I'm only saying if that's NOT the case then she needs to do something about it, because she's missing out on tons of opportunities. and when you are being paid that much to do so little - it's
Does anyone here believe what she said about how she got her mini kelly at that same resaler too?? but didn't tell anyone until now? and the excuse about why she didn't unbox her mini Kelly is she just didn't "feel" like it? Did it seem like she was lying? kinda strange as though she was trying to quell rumors.

Why would any influencer not make any Hermes purchase content.however you acquired it???????

Reactions: 12
Wow ! First time checking in here in ages and I’m shocked at the surgery! I can’t believe she had liposuction?! Whatever for?? Or was it to try and make a bum? Do we know what company her surgery was with and has there been and before and afters? Forgive me there is sooo much to read and catch up on I don’t know where I’d find it :eek:

Reactions: 8
Wow ! First time checking in here in ages and I’m shocked at the surgery! I can’t believe she had liposuction?! Whatever for?? Or was it to try and make a bum? Do we know what company her surgery was with and has there been and before and afters? Forgive me there is sooo much to read and catch up on I don’t know where I’d find it :eek:
She had her tits replaced, they were worn out a bit like the old tires on the car. Apparently she had a bit of fat sucked out from her hips and inner thighs to add to the tits for a more natural whatever ! I believe that she also took advantage and had a little lippo !We will see a marvelous thigh gap very soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.