Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a load of self indulgent tit from someone who really has no direction or purpose in life.

Think that hit it on the head .. yes .. well done Stefano .. IT did! ;);)
…and for your next trick - you will need a golf course, golf balls and a banana…Er - just sayin’ (Like they do in Provence.) 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMAO....just caught up on Grossie's thread and their new raised beds are so big they are having stepping stones in them......

....let that sink in.....

....must be an April Fool joke!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was wondering how she was going to reach into them they are so big and deep. Especially when some thing grow so huge and spread out. Seems more about the look and the stone pergola and water feature than function.

As a gardener, would you want beds like either of these two?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What is your skin type and what are your concerns apart from ageing? I have a superb skincare regimen that has me wrinkle/blemish/pigmentation free at 49. I swear not even one slight fine wrinkle. My only merit here is that I used to have a skincare brand and so I am knowledgeable of what you need to use and how. However, all products that I use now (except for just one that I would not specify for moral reasons here, but can provide an alternative) are not mine but are highly effective. You would need to be able to be OK with buying from South Korea and I can provide you with the details of the online shop I use due to its prices and guarantee of product authenticity (I have tried others I can name but I have had some doubts on the authenticity of two products and that put me right off although prices were better). Let me know in any case cos I am passionate about skincare and it is my joy to share and make people happy as they start to see results.

Oh, and I have dry sensitive skin fyi so the list of products would be most suitable for that even though most would fit in other skin types' routines too.
That would be amazing! My skin type is normal and I’m 33. My main concern is ageing / sagging skin (i thank my 9 month old for the sleep deprivation 🤪). Honestly I’d be super grateful for your recommendations!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was wondering how she was going to reach into them they are so big and deep. Especially when some thing grow so huge and spread out. Seems more about the look and the stone pergola and water feature than function.

As a gardener, would you want beds like either of these two?
The whole point of raised beds is that you can access every part without clambering on top of them, so nobody would ever have stepping stones!!! They use the 'No dig' method too, so no requirement to stand on them to turn over the soil.

Personally I think that Grossie, with her fancy shaped raised beds, has confused a practical kitchen garden with an ornamental garden with shaped flower beds. She has enough space to separate the two.

Elsie on the other hand, with her teeny 'grounds', has made the Greedhouse and penis tree the focal points of her garden with the coffin beds in supporting roles. Any flower beds by 'her' 500 year old wall will have to be fabulous to distract the eye.

Edited to add, I've just had a horrible vision of Splainer, doing his splaining, and stepping backwards off the raised bed, skewering himself on a utensil left in the wrong place. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Invertationals rule that inner-soles must be inverted during play. Likewise, all jaw-strings are to be pulled tight. So whilst he plays he must be inverted in the foot department. However, whilst rules are made to be broken, perhaps it is incumbent upon us all to consider our bananas and balls whilst we are on the golf course/coarse/corse/caws.

May I just make a little prediction whilst I am here please? Hitting his balls with a banana will run and run…(as they say in Provence).

Anyone know if he’s any good at snooker?
Because of his height challenges he might have a problem getting his balls onto the table

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I know this is really off topic - and I only ask because I have had some amazing recommendations from this forum (way better than anything Elsie shills) but does anyone have any good professional facial or skincare products? (Ideally breastfeeding friendly)! I’m desperate to combat the ageing that lack of sleep is causing.. I think someone (maybe @Miscanthus) recommended a facial/serum the other day but I can’t fully remember! 😬
I would love to tell you about my beauty regime for eternal youth but I'm afraid I would have to kill you afterwards. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I know this is really off topic - and I only ask because I have had some amazing recommendations from this forum (way better than anything Elsie shills) but does anyone have any good professional facial or skincare products? (Ideally breastfeeding friendly)! I’m desperate to combat the ageing that lack of sleep is causing.. I think someone (maybe @Miscanthus) recommended a facial/serum the other day but I can’t fully remember! 😬
Try Pai skincare👌🏻It’s transformed my skin. Nearly 4 years of breastfeeding and lack of sleep has taken its toll on my face. Particularly recommend the cleansing oil which I use to double cleanse. The entire range is so effective and kind to skin. I also suffered from some hormonal acne and La Roche Posay Effaclar range has cleared it up after trying everything and it’s so cheap and usually on offer in Boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could we please ask ourselves what is the point of raising your eyebrows and increasing the height of your forehead? Is it an effort to look more intelligent and less …..help me out here…..I’m at a loss . Both are equally scary to me….
48101154-7121-4B59-9A49-6D2975D8060F.jpeg
9B232B6D-B240-4954-936C-EB6624A6213E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.