Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though I must confess I am somewhat lazy with when doing recipes, keep going back to my tablet rather than writing things down haha. When making things, especially if they have to be more precise like baking anything lol

Buckwheat isn’t wheat? Well I never…How I envy your ability to make bread
Oh this is my first time ever making bread (but dont see how difficult it would be) with soda breads you dont need to kneed it (think its spelt with a k isn't it, oh well lol) since its essentially like a cake batter only thicker I think.

Here's the mix
IMG_20220402_233519_784.jpg

What I like about the foods I make (can at times get rather experimental as well, which is fun) is like eating something you've made its really nice

He uses a filter on his teeth, too.
Pity you cant use that on Lydia's brain though to boot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
and the finished loaf, tastes really nice as well
IMG_20220403_002929_737.jpg

Is meant with some kind of natural property of Buckwheat supposed to reduce histamine along with Vit E, also is far far better than proper wheat bread as well and its super nice I think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can we take a minute, by reason of entertainment, to note the difference in the leg length, shoulder hump and bone distribution between these two photos? Why do this? Choose something else to do that doesn’t require you to look like a coltish gazelle, inspiring overtures and making women or men faint on the spot. It’s not gonna happen and you’re wasting valuable learning time so work at what suits you….then you will find beauty. I rest my case. View attachment 1167219View attachment 1167220

Blimey. I clean my face maybe three times a week with Clinique no. 2 and that’s it. But I live in the countryside and I truly believe the skin provides its own natural maintenance if allowed to. I used to slap on loads of creams, but now it just doesn’t feel like it’s necessary. Maybe I’m delusional.

I think he’s subconsciously crying ou5 for an intervention, in a dyslexic sort of way…
I’ve noticed his balls are always in the rough or the sandpit. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Remind you of anyone ???
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like Lydia was out walking and pub crawling with Cawwwie yesterday. Two guess what her vlog will be about tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
"and just like that, I watched my career slip out of my fingers and fly away into the distance..."

Screenshot_20220403-133316.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.
OMG YES!! Maybe the surgeon only deals in cash!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.
Yeah it was to pay for the gEnUiNe Birkin she bought from a Hermes market stall...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Playing dress-up and being photographed in someone else’s garden, as per … how riveting! 🙄

65ABE393-35C8-4CC8-BB0C-32B5DB2C1965.jpeg
210DF65B-95BB-44A0-8DEA-DFF65F941EE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Playing dress-up and being photographed in someone else’s garden, as per … how riveting! 🙄

View attachment 1168432View attachment 1168433
There is no sun and it looks so cold. I believe the dress id-s appropriate for the coldest spring days we have ever had! Dressing season as usual❤

There is no sun and it looks so cold. I believe the dress id-s appropriate for the coldest spring days we have ever had! Dressing season as usual❤
Auto correct really corrects nada and makes it seem like I am drunk… isn’t… seasonally

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is your skin type and what are your concerns apart from ageing? I have a superb skincare regimen that has me wrinkle/blemish/pigmentation free at 49. I swear not even one slight fine wrinkle. My only merit here is that I used to have a skincare brand and so I am knowledgeable of what you need to use and how. However, all products that I use now (except for just one that I would not specify for moral reasons here, but can provide an alternative) are not mine but are highly effective. You would need to be able to be OK with buying from South Korea and I can provide you with the details of the online shop I use due to its prices and guarantee of product authenticity (I have tried others I can name but I have had some doubts on the authenticity of two products and that put me right off although prices were better). Let me know in any case cos I am passionate about skincare and it is my joy to share and make people happy as they start to see results.

Oh, and I have dry sensitive skin fyi so the list of products would be most suitable for that even though most would fit in other skin types' routines too.
I would love to know the shop and what you are using!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.