Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻

20220401_185058.png

Congratulations to our fabulous @Wophie for the thread title with 56 votes! 🥂🍾
Results of the last poll asking if Lidl will get a horse revealed that most of us think she won't get one...it's all talk; this was closely followed by yes, she will get a horse but will get bored quickly and give up!

* Lidl is happy, happy, happy. All is right with her world. She's achieved all she's ever wanted. Sadly for the rest of us there's a war in Ukraine and household bills are going up.
* Lidl's made a full recovery from her breast implant replacement surgery and liposuction. She's assumed her usual position of horizontal on the sofa with her phone, wearing a dressing gown, reading Tattle Life.
* For those playing catch up, her old bolt ons were 275cc, the new 'norks' are 230cc and teardrop shaped and the liposuction from her lower back and thighs was for fat redistribution.
* Her nipples itch. She definitely had them lifted.
* She was talking about putting on weight at Xmas. Hmm...her surgeon undoubtedly ordered her to....
* She's on first name terms with Dr Malucci. She calls him Patrick and he calls her the client from hell.
* She admitted her on line shopping was whilst 😁 in hospital, NOT "under anaesthetic". It was from Amazon and by the look of it, it definitely was under anaesthetic!
* There were no bouquets of flowers from brands.....ooops!
* Lidl and Cawwie booked into the Langham Hotel on March 24 and attended the Hydrofacial launch party with a load of Z list celebs. They drank.
* Lidl asked her fans to help choose an outfit for the theme 'LA nights' but wore her KM floral two piece to support #hercollection and took her sage Lady Dior bag! Thanks for reading Tattle Lidl!
* After boasting she has fresh pjs every day Lidl forgot hers. She was sharing a bed with Cawwie. Euww!
* Sellier tagged Lidl on an Insta post saying they'd been inundated with requests for the same Birkin Barenia Faubourg leather of Lidl's Hermès bag.
* "Bag shopping isn't what it used to be," she said. "I'm happy with what I already have".....then she went bag shopping.
* She visited Luxury Promise's vault and bought a black Hermès Birkin 25 with GHW (20 to 30k). Claire Chanelle is creative director there! Kerching!
* She said the last time she bought luxury bags was at Chanel and Celine...er... what about your tan Hermès Birkin and 2x black Kellys Lidl?
* She didn't tell Mr Millen Gordon that she bought the bag...it's up to her what she does with her money...
* She finally admitted all her Hermès bags are from resellers....Hermès is not for her. If she wants something she has to have it. She doesn't want to play their game and wait. So the black Kelly 28 was not couriered from Hermès during lockdown then!
* Vlog title 'The truth about the black mini Kelly'. It was from Luxury Promise. Why didn't you unbox it then?
* We want to know what's in all the shopping bags (see picture).
* Yet another zoom meeting with Karen Millen to discuss the KM x Lydia Millen Autumn Collection. Cawwie took the lead. Is she a 'designer' too?!!
* As we thought about our mothers on Mother's Day we were surprised at Lidl's post. Badly worded or passive aggressive?
* She wants a desk for the spare room so she can work there. You don't have enough work for all the work spaces you have Lidl!
* She's published chapter 4 word salad for April. She's so full of tit she doesn't have enough working toilets.
* She's living "off grid"....so no gas, electricity, water, sewage, internet or deliveries then?
* She's flogging Babyliss tongs. No more ghd or heartless worm?
* Her vlog was sponsored by Hairburst. Must pay well!
* She has potted 'blubs' and a 'daschund' ornament but no spelling ability!

In other news
🐕The dogs are receiving more PR than Lidl
☀Ali was in Portugal for golf; Frow was in the Maldives for Farfetch.
🏠Grossie and Splainer are expanding their Strawtop empire.
🥕☀We continue to think of our @CarrotSunshine and hope she is ok.

20220401_185502.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I would just like to gloat for a sec and mention that in the Claire thread, I recommended Delvaux because it’s understated and less popular, but the quality is phenomenal! My mom has a few and I remember when she bought her first one from Barney’s (RIP, but also the sole US Delvaux seller at the time), the SA said his clients preferred Delvaux because they’re understated and you don’t see many.

I feel like my mom is the customer Hermès was originally aspirational for. She’s worked full time all my life and I distinctly remember her telling me that she always wanted an Hermès bag. That when the time was right, she would buy one for herself because she deserved it and wanted something special to pass on to me. My dad travelled a lot for work and would always bring her back an Hermès scarf. Then she got into the belts because she loved how you basically got two for one. Then she found her perfect Kelly. And has since acquired a few of the less popular style bags. All this to say, THAT’S what Hermès was: special, beautifully made bags that would come out to play for special occasions. Now, the brand is diluted and influencers/fakes have made it somewhat gauche for everyday people to feel that original sense of joy when wearing a Kelly/Birkin. It’s unfortunate. And I really do wonder how many influencers have the real deal.
I feel the idea behind Hermes bags is that you are not meant to have a collection of them. You are meant to have a couple in different colours and leathers that best suit you, your wardrobe and lifestyle and that’s it. That’s why they are so well made, expensive and hard to get because they are meant to last a lifetime and even more so there is no need to have 20 of them.
There is just such a wasteful culture nowadays with overconsumption and people trying to pretend they are the richest in the room so a bag that has gone from being a classic lifetime piece that you would pass down is now a status symbol and everyone is trying to have the biggest collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Another Humdinger from our @Miscanthus! Thank you sooo much for our bright new thread! Also congratulations to @Wophie for the great title!
.💜💜💜

Our Trunchy is having a Bathmat Party and we have to go in appropriate footwear and bring our brains. See you all there! There’s no place like home…

C78E36B1-7783-4E99-A5CD-20F5C3D5A03A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Im still confused because Josie was also just in London and invited to the Christian Louboutin shoe opening, Victoria is doing magazine shoots and ad campaigns and being invited everywhere, and she only puts out vlogs a couple of times a month it seems ......Lydia has more viewers and isn't being invited to ANYTHING, none of these, do the brands have to pick one person? They used to attend the same ones. GET A MANAGER. GET SOME REPRESENTATION,

if not she is going to slowly not be able to afford everything she wants and wants to do,

paying someone a percentage is worth it if you are actually getting deals (at least some, is she ever going to do a press trip again? her Ireland one was just one hotel and had nothing to do with fashion, and her next vacation I believe is personal)
It was just fashion week.................

Reactions: 25
In regards to the resale prices being so high it probably works out cheaper to buy form a reseller especially if it is your first bag. If it is true you have to build a purchase history with them how much are you expected to spend before you get a bag? Plus you aren’t guaranteed to even get the bag you want. It is likely cheaper to pay a reseller 20k than it is to spend 10-15k on random stuff you don’t necessarily want to then pay 8k for a bag that isn’t exactly what what you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel the idea behind Hermes bags is that you are not meant to have a collection of them. You are meant to have a couple in different colours and leathers that best suit you, your wardrobe and lifestyle and that’s it. That’s why they are so well made, expensive and hard to get because they are meant to last a lifetime and even more so there is no need to have 20 of them.
There is just such a wasteful culture nowadays with overconsumption and people trying to pretend they are the richest in the room so a bag that has gone from being a classic lifetime piece that you would pass down is now a status symbol and everyone is trying to have the biggest collection.
100% agree. It’s a shame, but influencers will be on to the next of the moment thing.

Which is why I think she’s trying so hard to get into the watch game with her Patek blagging…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@Miscanthus got me right in the feels WHILST I tried to hit post but was instead hit myself with a "discussion is closed" message...

I don’t agree, all they want now a days are people flashing their stupid bags. If that was the case why does everything single bloody influencer have a birkin/Kelly and why are those who have spent enough looked at like slugs with disgust because they want one beautiful bag to cherish until they pass it on, and not buy to resell before even leaving the shop. Sorry!
I know Karen Britchick got one of hers direct from the shop without shopping history and Tamara gets her also from store if I'm not wrong. So, it's not even that they get it 2nd hand. And look at those super rich flaunting alll the Herpes bags.
There are sure some stores and SAs hating this change, and they are not wrong, it cheapens the brand. But the brand itself seems fine with it. That's whatcha get when you make such a fuss about your own importance. I just hate the elitism so much. Of course, the craftsmanship is superb, but they are not the only manufacturer of high-quality leather goods.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Im still confused because Josie was also just in London and invited to the Christian Louboutin shoe opening, Victoria is doing magazine shoots and ad campaigns and being invited everywhere, and she only puts out vlogs a couple of times a month it seems ......Lydia has more viewers and isn't being invited to ANYTHING, none of these, do the brands have to pick one person? They used to attend the same ones. GET A MANAGER. GET SOME REPRESENTATION,

if not she is going to slowly not be able to afford everything she wants and wants to do,

paying someone a percentage is worth it if you are actually getting deals (at least some, is she ever going to do a press trip again? her Ireland one was just one hotel and had nothing to do with fashion, and her next vacation I believe is personal)

Unless of course, she doesn't want to do press trips anymore and is wanting to work less and travel less and focusing on her mental health or whatever.....I respect that,

I'm only saying if that's NOT the case then she needs to do something about it, because she's missing out on tons of opportunities. and when you are being paid that much to do so little - it's not exactly hard work when promoting a brand, such easy money, compared to almost every other job on the planet haha

In regards to the resale prices being so high it probably works out cheaper to buy form a reseller especially if it is your first bag. If it is true you have to build a purchase history with them how much are you expected to spend before you get a bag? Plus you aren’t guaranteed to even get the bag you want. It is likely cheaper to pay a reseller 20k than it is to spend 10-15k on random stuff you don’t necessarily want to then pay 8k for a bag that isn’t exactly what what you want.
Since there was a discussion last thread about if some of her Hermes bags are fake:

Does anyone here believe what she said about how she got her mini kelly at that same resaler too?? but didn't tell anyone until now? and the excuse about why she didn't unbox her mini Kelly is she just didn't "feel" like it? Did it seem like she was lying? kinda strange as though she was trying to quell rumors.

Last edited:
They got rich with flogging fast fashion with the help of their shopping addiction and never stopped that habit, but the items got more expensive. Best example is the over shopping of expensive bags, or my pet peeve, Monroe Steele buying everything in multiple colours. During NY FW she met a few of her peers, and they wore those Nike sneakers, that go up to the ankle, 80s/early 90s style. Madam went into Celine and bought not one but two pairs of identical sneakers (one had black accents and the other green). And I am still debating with myself, is it just her shopping addiction or is it already one-up-man-ship? She owns now three of the same pair Tom Ford padlock heels, white, gold, jeans.. that's her MO. I know we discussed if Monroe needs her own thread, but idk, she would see it as a reason to be proud.
And, as with Lydia and others, I am baffled how she can afford that, buys multiple luxury brand bags per month, goes eating out muliple times per day, but also a town house in Miami Beach and still rents the flat in NY. What they earn in advertisement must be insane.

• Heart
Another Humdinger from our @Miscanthus! Thank you sooo much for our bright new thread! Also congratulations to @Wophie for the great title!
.💜💜💜

Our Trunchy is having a Bathmat Party and we have to go in appropriate footwear and bring our brains. See you all there! There’s no place like home…

View attachment 1165346
I’m already on my second Negroni so a bath mat party sounds absolutely divine! I have two wonderful ones to show….should they be hung or displayed flat? I’m not sure of the protocol here in the UK. Of course it may be different elsewhere as in draped over the side of the bath, lurking around the loo or loitering under the sink. So much variation I cannot contain myself. I feel fully fulfilled and unequivocally secure in my bath mat choices. Please share your own choices as it only makes me feel how happy I am if I were to die tomorrow. Flawless. Flooring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Miscanthus got me right in the feels WHILST I tried to hit post but was instead hit myself with a "discussion is closed" message...

I know Karen Britchick got one of hers direct from the shop without shopping history and Tamara gets her also from store if I'm not wrong. So, it's not even that they get it 2nd hand. And look at those super rich flaunting alll the Herpes bags.
There are sure some stores and SAs hating this change, and they are not wrong, it cheapens the brand. But the brand itself seems fine with it. That's whatcha get when you make such a fuss about your own importance. I just hate the elitism so much. Of course, the craftsmanship is superb, but they are not the only manufacturer of high-quality leather goods.
Sorry, I usually give a warning 🙄 whilst prepping the thread! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grr I didnt get to respond to a post @Oops... made lol
This was hilarious
I bought a firkin birkin
it cost me thirty grand
now every one respects me
in firkin birkin land
My response would be '...and no one else' since people like myself could take that as a way of saying for to fleece them for as much as possible lol (how much would that be then £2k a site lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻

View attachment 1165317
Congratulations to our fabulous @Wophie for the thread title with 56 votes! 🥂🍾
Results of the last poll asking if Lidl will get a horse revealed that most of us think she won't get one...it's all talk; this was closely followed by yes, she will get a horse but will get bored quickly and give up!

* Lidl is happy, happy, happy. All is right with her world. She's achieved all she's ever wanted. Sadly for the rest of us there's a war in Ukraine and household bills are going up.
* Lidl's made a full recovery from her breast implant replacement surgery and liposuction. She's assumed her usual position of horizontal on the sofa with her phone, wearing a dressing gown, reading Tattle Life.
* For those playing catch up, her old bolt ons were 275cc, the new 'norks' are 230cc and teardrop shaped and the liposuction from her lower back and thighs was for fat redistribution.
* Her nipples itch. She definitely had them lifted.
* She was talking about putting on weight at Xmas. Hmm...her surgeon undoubtedly ordered her to....
* She's on first name terms with Dr Malucci. She calls him Patrick and he calls her the client from hell.
* She admitted her on line shopping was whilst 😁 in hospital, NOT "under anaesthetic". It was from Amazon and by the look of it, it definitely was under anaesthetic!
* There were no bouquets of flowers from brands.....ooops!
* Lidl and Cawwie booked into the Langham Hotel on March 24 and attended the Hydrofacial launch party with a load of Z list celebs. They drank.
* Lidl asked her fans to help choose an outfit for the theme 'LA nights' but wore her KM floral two piece to support #hercollection and took her sage Lady Dior bag! Thanks for reading Tattle Lidl!
* After boasting she has fresh pjs every day Lidl forgot hers. She was sharing a bed with Cawwie. Euww!
* Sellier tagged Lidl on an Insta post saying they'd been inundated with requests for the same Birkin Barenia Faubourg leather of Lidl's Hermès bag.
* "Bag shopping isn't what it used to be," she said. "I'm happy with what I already have".....then she went bag shopping.
* She visited Luxury Promise's vault and bought a black Hermès Birkin 25 with GHW (20 to 30k). Claire Chanelle is creative director there! Kerching!
* She said the last time she bought luxury bags was at Chanel and Celine...er... what about your tan Hermès Birkin and 2x black Kellys Lidl?
* She didn't tell Mr Millen Gordon that she bought the bag...it's up to her what she does with her money...
* She finally admitted all her Hermès bags are from resellers....Hermès is not for her. If she wants something she has to have it. She doesn't want to play their game and wait. So the black Kelly 28 was not couriered from Hermès during lockdown then!
* Vlog title 'The truth about the black mini Kelly'. It was from Luxury Promise. Why didn't you unbox it then?
* We want to know what's in all the shopping bags (see picture).
* Yet another zoom meeting with Karen Millen to discuss the KM x Lydia Millen Autumn Collection. Cawwie took the lead. Is she a 'designer' too?!!
* As we thought about our mothers on Mother's Day we were surprised at Lidl's post. Badly worded or passive aggressive?
* She wants a desk for the spare room so she can work there. You don't have enough work for all the work spaces you have Lidl!
* She's published chapter 4 word salad for April. She's so full of tit she doesn't have enough working toilets.
* She's living "off grid"....so no gas, electricity, water, sewage, internet or deliveries then?
* She's flogging Babyliss tongs. No more ghd or heartless worm?
* Her vlog was sponsored by Hairburst. Must pay well!
* She has potted 'blubs' and a 'daschund' ornament but no spelling ability!

In other news
🐕The dogs are receiving more PR than Lidl
☀Ali was in Portugal for golf; Frow was in the Maldives for Farfetch.
🏠Grossie and Splainer are expanding their Strawtop empire.
🥕☀We continue to think of our @CarrotSunshine and hope she is ok.

View attachment 1165319
Can I just say that this is your absolute best. You have summed up this nauseating low life with your fantastic humour, satire, and insightful slant. We are so lucky to have you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is really despicable that, I mean with energy prices saw in this video this poor soul with cerebral palsy who needs to be kept on a ventilator and the only thing that would really apply to them is the 5p reduction on petrol, will be some committing suicide I think (is what my mother was saying yeah she's probably right, when talking about what to do about mine not that really matters can afford it myself as its no where near as bad as some others like the one I just said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I just say that this is your absolute best. You have summed up this nauseating low life with your fantastic humour, satire, and insightful slant. We are so lucky to have you. ❤
Awwww, thank you. I am struggling to find any humour in Lidl's actions tbh. I despise her but find her repulsively fascinating! I really admire all the tattlers who actually watch the vlogs! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Awwww, thank you. I am struggling to find any humour in Lidl's actions tbh. I despise her but find her repulsively fascinating! I really admire all the tattlers who actually watch the vlogs! ❤
It’s a tough job. But someone’s got to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yeah I was thinking that same thing this AM WHILST I made her lonnnng list of herpes and other expensive splashes in one year. If she has massively less deals and if Cawwie makes a % as manager her income must be SHRINKING big time WHILST she watches Lydia spend spend spend what must be 10x more than Cawwie makes. Eventually there will be resentment and a need to make a living to pay her own mortgage so she'll have to leave. But I do not feel bad for her as she is one of the main reasons Lydia is failing... she is a terrible manager with no interest in the industry or medium... who enables and encourages the behavior.

If she's not paid a % and is paid a salary then add that major expense to the long list I posted of Lydia splurges and out of control spending...

At some point all of this is going to come crashing down. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know - and that’s what makes you such a hero in my eyes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unless of course, she doesn't want to do press trips anymore and is wanting to work less and travel less and focusing on her mental health or whatever.....I respect that,

I'm only saying if that's NOT the case then she needs to do something about it, because she's missing out on tons of opportunities. and when you are being paid that much to do so little - it's not exactly hard work when promoting a brand, such easy money, compared to almost every other job on the planet haha

Since there was a discussion last thread about if some of her Hermes bags are fake:

Does anyone here believe what she said about how she got her mini kelly at that same resaler too?? but didn't tell anyone until now? and the excuse about why she didn't unbox her mini Kelly is she just didn't "feel" like it? Did it seem like she was lying? kinda strange as though she was trying to quell rumors.
I’m not sure about the authenticity of her Kelly’s there is just too much back tracking and secrecy. She has shown them in her vlogs so much that there is literally no reason for her not to have unboxed them or spoken about them more same as her watch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They got rich with flogging fast fashion with the help of their shopping addiction and never stopped that habit, but the items got more expensive. Best example is the over shopping of expensive bags, or my pet peeve, Monroe Steele buying everything in multiple colours. During NY FW she met a few of her peers, and they wore those Nike sneakers, that go up to the ankle, 80s/early 90s style. Madam went into Celine and bought not one but two pairs of identical sneakers (one had black accents and the other green). And I am still debating with myself, is it just her shopping addiction or is it already one-up-man-ship? She owns now three of the same pair Tom Ford padlock heels, white, gold, jeans.. that's her MO. I know we discussed if Monroe needs her own thread, but idk, she would see it as a reason to be proud.
And, as with Lydia and others, I am baffled how she can afford that, buys multiple luxury brand bags per month, goes eating out muliple times per day, but also a town house in Miami Beach and still rents the flat in NY. What they earn in advertisement must be insane.
Such great points! These women earned their money from fast fashion companies that have exploited female labor, encouraged unrealistic expectations of beauty, created FOMO, and fed into runaway consumerism and capitalism. In my opinion, all those bags, high end jewelry, fancy cars, etc. were paid for with blood money. They’re billboards, built off of exploitation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.