Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be amazing! My skin type is normal and I’m 33. My main concern is ageing / sagging skin (i thank my 9 month old for the sleep deprivation 🤪). Honestly I’d be super grateful for your recommendations!
Will gladly recommend :) However, after I replied to you I realised that I refuse to have Elsie, Grossie, Victoria or the likes to personally or even commercially benefiting from this. I would hate myself every single day if that were to happen. So you can drop me an email on [email protected]. Pls let me know where you live so as to direct you to a proper website for the alternate to my product. I also need to know where you live because my recommendation will vary depending on the average level of humidity in the air in your country. All products are from several south korean brands (some can be bought in the EU/US, but it's cheaper to buy directly from south korea) save from the alternate to my product for which I can give you directions on how to procure it from reputable vendors in the UK/US/EU/AUS. Mine I personally formulate and sell to clients on an individual personalized basis, but what I can do from a moral standpoint here (hence, refraining from offering you to buy mine) is (i) list all my south korean brand recs and where you can buy them, and (ii) explain how you can get your hands on several ingredients that would equal to a basic alternative to my serum that you can get from reputable sellers depending on where you live. In any case, I assure you that you will see a major difference now and you will be amazed as each year passes how your skin will continue to improve. You are only 33 and you are in your prime to start following a REAL effective routine that will transform your skin vs. buying stupid (as in soooo ineffective) and expensive crap from western corporations that are basically lying to you and their products will actually force your skin to age faster if you use them. Disclaimer: I am a Caucasian westerner (I live in Madrid) and have no stakes in any of this except to try to make you happy now and when you reach my age ;-)

ps. if anyone else wants the directions/recs, pls drop me an email stating age, skin type, skin concerns and country. I will be most happy to assist, although it may take me 1 or 2 weeks to reply since I have to formulate for my clients and I have a very serious chronic illness that has me disabled and everything I do takes so much more effort and time now (it's a clotting illness I got diagnosed with 3 years ago and it prevents my former and normal levels of oxygen from getting to my limbs).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ala exorcist vom colour by chance, almost that is!:sick:
View attachment 1166194

Nah thats nothing I have contacts at T&R Theakston Ltd
View attachment 1166201
Mind you must confess they are through my soul and best friend evaaaaa, her father used to service the Theakstons trucks, back when Paul Theakston ran the company. Not sure if it was with his brother though, as they fell out and Paul went off to found Black Sheep Brewery, practically next door literally to Theakstons in their old former rivals Lightfoots brewery building (namely Old Maltings, was the North England Malt Roasting Co. still has the writing underneath which is barely visible the lettering for Black Sheep on the front of it kind of depending on how you look at it since there's no door at the front (is around the back).

Is that video of that trucker, quite interesting I thought

The opposite way around, costed more I think per barrell of oil vs at the pump, come to think of it one of the energy companies (I think is EDF) aren't going to actually certainly make much, if at all any profits from the raising of the essentially the standing charge (which is where the increase is coming from I think think its due to their charges for getting the energy to you, though may have got that wrong), the reason being for their helping out the people in debt and having problems with the hike in charges (Brit Gas have partnered with a debt advice company or something, I think they may even fund that, like they can wipe off your debt etc from what I can remember looking at). Though certainly know they could be lying through their teeth about their prospective lack of profits, always dubious if its coming from the company itself, though can't remember if they were either that or an expert of some description.

Actually the standing charge at some point went up by 80% at some point, is regardless rather of how much is used.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not to blow my trumpet in any manner, shape or form, but my bathmat is a game-changing obsession of mine. Oh. My Goodness. It has a knobbly texture which almost acts as a foot massager, such is the delight under foot. Wow. It also has a non-slip reverse side and we all know the value of that, am I right? I must admit, I favour a colour of bathmat to match my bathroom floor not my towels. Hence, the colour is charcoal grey. Anyway, if you require further information, you know where I am, and, unlike the other tattlers, I am offering a whopping 50% off using my code MKBathmat50. ❤
Bloody hell sounds like a bath mat of dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ali's Facetune job to lift his eyes is hilarious.

I guess he'd rather have a forehead you could show a movie on in photos than a heavy caveman brow.

I do have a soft spot for ol' Alistair though.

I believe you can tell a lot about someone by how they treat animals & he has always been so loving & kind to them in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I know this is really off topic - and I only ask because I have had some amazing recommendations from this forum (way better than anything Elsie shills) but does anyone have any good professional facial or skincare products? (Ideally breastfeeding friendly)! I’m desperate to combat the ageing that lack of sleep is causing.. I think someone (maybe @Miscanthus) recommended a facial/serum the other day but I can’t fully remember! 😬
On Feb 14th I had a Halo Laser treatment and was shocked at how it turned back the clock on my skin (which is actually in very good condition, so I wasn't expecting stellar results). One week after my Halo treatment I started using SkinMedica TNS Advanced Serum once a day. I still alternate between The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% and their Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1%, I use Strivectin Neck cream, and Josie Maran Whipped Argan oil on my face. The rest of my body gets Virgin Argan oil especially my chest. Last week I had a Hydrafacial and I saw some results but nothing like the Halo Laser.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell sounds like a bath mat of dreams.
Hurry because you can only buy after you order a mitt or oven glove, the code only lasts for 24hours from last Wednesday, returns by Royal Mail only, and only the first one comes with St. Tropez mousse sample size... Enjoy, though! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is, I am wise enough & happy enough in my own skin that I truly, TRULY, root for every person.

I want ALL women to be happy, beautiful, successful, and well.

The thing with Lydia is that she makes it so HARD to root for her.

Because she doesn't root for everyone else & she is extremely disingenuous in claiming that she does.

She comes across as spiteful, envious, DISHONEST, and phony.

I actually do wish her well but she must start with deep self-evaluation and ADMIT that she is unhappy & jealous & lost, etc.

Lydia, sweetheart, I know you are reading this.

Your hair is still very red. No matter how many times you say something else, it doesn't change reality.

With age, I hope you understand that you are not smarter or more evolved than everyone else.

We can see through your pretenses.

It's quite scary that you don't think people can.

And therein lies the issue.

PLEASE get the help you need.

I think you want to be a good person.

I just don't think you know how to.

But you are getting to the point that I don't even think you can recognize just how scary your behavior has become.

So much lying that you can't even keep track.

Also, I am one that actually thinks Lydia & Ali's home is beautiful. (Inside).

I actually really do like many things about it.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

But the constant searching for things to do to it and changing stuff is a major red flag of someone who has no sense of self or who is desperately unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile Ali is busy at his golf ‘invertational’ 😂🙄
I bet they were impressed on the use of an alternative spelling of the golf invitational. Or maybe he is subconsciously acknowledging his being an invertebrate and lacking a backbone. Either way he is still a moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
On Feb 14th I had a Halo Laser treatment and was shocked at how it turned back the clock on my skin (which is actually in very good condition, so I wasn't expecting stellar results). One week after my Halo treatment I started using SkinMedica TNS Advanced Serum once a day. I still alternate between The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% and their Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1%, I use Strivectin Neck cream, and Josie Maran Whipped Argan oil on my face. The rest of my body gets Virgin Argan oil especially my chest. Last week I had a Hydrafacial and I saw some results but nothing like the Halo Laser.
thank you! The SkinMedica is super expensive but looks amazing! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thank you! The SkinMedica is super expensive but looks amazing! X
You use just one pump a day. The instructions say morning and night, but I use only at night. I am hoping that it lasts 6 months. I was lucky because my spa has a VIP program that gets me 20% off plus, I bank points that transfer to $$ and I ended up paying $32 for a bottle that cost $279.00. I am truly shocked at the results. The Halo Laser is a once-a-year treatment, and I am looking forward to next year's treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we take a minute, by reason of entertainment, to note the difference in the leg length, shoulder hump and bone distribution between these two photos? Why do this? Choose something else to do that doesn’t require you to look like a coltish gazelle, inspiring overtures and making women or men faint on the spot. It’s not gonna happen and you’re wasting valuable learning time so work at what suits you….then you will find beauty. I rest my case.
FAF8F83A-C095-44AE-8D8F-1D41575DB1C9.jpeg
F0113AD3-2FA3-463E-B5CE-BA9B51A40CA2.jpeg

Blimey. I clean my face maybe three times a week with Clinique no. 2 and that’s it. But I live in the countryside and I truly believe the skin provides its own natural maintenance if allowed to. I used to slap on loads of creams, but now it just doesn’t feel like it’s necessary. Maybe I’m delusional.

I bet they were impressed on the use of an alternative spelling of the golf invitational. Or maybe he is subconsciously acknowledging his being an invertebrate and lacking a backbone. Either way he is still a moron.
I think he’s subconsciously crying ou5 for an intervention, in a dyslexic sort of way…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we take a minute, by reason of entertainment, to note the difference in the leg length, shoulder hump and bone distribution between these two photos? Why do this? Choose something else to do that doesn’t require you to look like a coltish gazelle, inspiring overtures and making women or men faint on the spot. It’s not gonna happen and you’re wasting valuable learning time so work at what suits you….then you will find beauty. I rest my case. View attachment 1167219View attachment 1167220
I think he’s subconsciously crying ou5 for an intervention, in a dyslexic sort of way…
I can see why his lower leg/ankle hurts. He puts all his weight on the outside edge of his foot. I thought his PT talked to him about pronate/supinate? I guess there isn't room in his shoes for both a lift and an a orthotic. Don't forget he is wearing spikes when estimating his height against the golf cart. My guestimate is 5'6" on a good day. I am surprised that the little man doesn't hang upside down to lengthen his back bone because when he get old he will likely only stand 5'5" at the most.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The whole point of raised beds is that you can access every part without clambering on top of them, so nobody would ever have stepping stones!!! They use the 'No dig' method too, so no requirement to stand on them to turn over the soil.

Personally I think that Grossie, with her fancy shaped raised beds, has confused a practical kitchen garden with an ornamental garden with shaped flower beds. She has enough space to separate the two.

Elsie on the other hand, with her teeny 'grounds', has made the Greedhouse and penis tree the focal points of her garden with the coffin beds in supporting roles. Any flower beds by 'her' 500 year old wall will have to be fabulous to distract the eye.

Edited to add, I've just had a horrible vision of Splainer, doing his splaining, and stepping backwards off the raised bed, skewering himself on a utensil left in the wrong place. 🤣
So interesting! I remember last year she put that cauldron in the middle of the cutting beds (with stepping stones) and the flowers were so over grown that you couldn’t even see the focal point. Gonna be watch interesting to watch them continue to stumble as they do this all for the gram… year 2. Bet the both only grow what looked good last year and barely eat any of it.

And looking forward to your color commentary of all of the F-ups! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like my first exercise in programming exercise thing, or one of them at least where essentially all I had to do was copy down all the think they're called keywords, total of what 5 seconds lol, good ol' QBASIC (first language in programming I ever used lol, wasn't graded as such but it was needed to pass the course)

The thing I couldn't grasp before with people like Lydiot was why they come out with quite frankly some of the most daft things known to man (I dont think honestly treating wood with coconut oil can be ever topped (think was the butchers block, though why they'd even need such a thing is beyond any type of reason), as one of the most stupid things I ever read, its like I needed to clean my eyes was I seeing that right or was it a figment of my imagination?

The thing though is these types of idiots dont put any kind of either thought into things like that, firstly I think its due to lacking of attention span (actually myself now excluding gluten but properly, not claiming its going to help with my skin problems but wondering if I've got a rather large amount of histamine, or some kind of intolerance to it, where there's too much like I said and the body can't destroy it fast enough as it keeps generating and least by baking my own bread I'll know what's in it lol (soda bread made from buckwheat, which isn't a wheat lol)
Buckwheat isn’t wheat? Well I never…How I envy your ability to make bread. I detest cooking. My kitchen is a room that gets walked through but seldom used. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For me for anything I've said in the past has 100% nothing remotely to do with jealousy, when it comes to these idiots like Lidl claiming the kind of people we are here (which I think you lot are literally amazing!). For me anyway why would I adore someone like Billie Piper, she's far better as an actress I think than a pop singer (though listening to some of her songs now I think back and smile haha, I even had a crush on her big time at one point loving what she's acting in now more so recently.

Aka genuinely talented people lol

Buckwheat isn’t wheat? Well I never…How I envy your ability to make bread. I detest cooking. My kitchen is a room that gets walked through but seldom used. 😐
No its more because its grounded down (suppose is like nutmeg not really being a nut, like coconut) to a flour, are called groats when not been grounded down to a flour, can be an alternative to oats for breakfast in that form, has a very kind of apparently nutty taste apparently. I mean its not that I think I'm gluten intolerant or anything, like that (probably isn e just thinking about giving my body as best of a break as possible lol and something could be adding histamine build up which is causing some quite severe eczema pain right now.

I think could be some kind of histamine intolerance, though not really as such an intolerance as in the usual sense where the body's generating too much histamine, which it can't destroy quick enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow ! First time checking in here in ages and I’m shocked at the surgery! I can’t believe she had liposuction?! Whatever for?? Or was it to try and make a bum? Do we know what company her surgery was with and has there been and before and afters? Forgive me there is sooo much to read and catch up on I don’t know where I’d find it :eek:
Try reading the first post of this thread 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.