Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Awwww, thank you. I am struggling to find any humour in Lidl's actions tbh. I despise her but find her repulsively fascinating! I really admire all the tattlers who actually watch the vlogs! ❤
I still have hopes for her I think lol. I kinda like seeing her run into the wall, convincing herself that she's right, and then one day she announces she's done something or is going to do something that completely aligns with what we have been "telling her to do" all along (like her boobs replacement, changing the black coffin beds, hopefully soon she'll stop styling her hair like a bad Farah Faucet amazon wig...). When she wears something that suits her I'm like "THERE IS HOPE" seriously XD. It's just fascinating to oberve her spending so much money on all the wrong things.

Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.
The meal at that bougie restaurant and taxi ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering Karen Millen is a high street brand you would think they would use a fit model with the average Uk body type and design clothes geared to people who aren’t Lydia Millen. I don’t know a single person who shops at Karen Millen, who is their target market and why do they think Lydia is a good fit?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was thinking whilst I was perusing everyone posts on their bathmat collections and realized that I need to level up my bathmat game. Using a folded bath towel isn't going to cut it anymore, is it? OR is it that my bathmat style is actually 'deconstructed'? OR is it a 'I don't try hard' like all the influencers walking around with their Firkins and Cellys wide open and hanging out in a 'I don't give a $hit that this handbag cost 20k' mode? May I add that I never coordinate my deconstructed bathmat of dreams with the towel that I am going to use. That is just so matchy matchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hunevoque2 said:
Not sure that in France, the country of the bag, that’s they think like that! There was that scandal in Paris of well dressed women who looked rich going into shops buying bikins Kelly’s and taking them straight to a reseller down the road! I have completely gone off the « maison » of leuks.
That must happen here too as resellers describe the bags as “box fresh”
I wonder if there’s a deal or two going on with some of the SA’s and the resellers as they seem to have hard to get bags with receipts. Resellers are so greedy and are charging 3x + for “box fresh” bags especially mini Kelly, Kelly & small birkins

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well - @MichiganGal, as Trunchy was telling me herself - matchy matchy makes her shins feel scratchy. So her route to divine , endless and perfect happiness is not having matching bath mats and towels. Personally, I agree with this pivotally important thesis and have experienced much less itchy skin since I capitulated. I am more than happy to take good advice and suspect you are too. I mean, the air buds for insomnia! I haven’t slept for 98 years…and look at me now zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (Grateful thanks to my Soul Sister in Melbourne - she knows who she is ).zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydiot showing off her new bag which cost thousands while most are struggling is sickning 😡 she was also lying about the mini Kelly and happiness crap as her eyes darted to the right both times.
Screenshot_20220402_005019.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Lydiot showing off her new bag which cost thousands while most are struggling is sickning 😡 she was also lying about the mini Kelly and happiness crap as her eyes darted to the right both times. View attachment 1165776
Is the link for that

Mine may be no where near that kind of a problem (maybe somewhat close to some examples),once my skins sorted out (which it is doing) my usage will go down a heck of a lot. Even Martin Lewis is at a loss for words advising to stay on standard tariffs, never thought I'd ever hear him say that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was just scanning this really and apologies has nothing to do with Lidl or Aldi

The problem is though (not sure who they've asked of course, who've saying they want wind farms built next to them, the reality is they make a heck of a lot of noise (but then most find some at least arent moving/rotating by saying they'd be willing if they benefited from them), its actually quite staggering how much noise they make when they are operating.

One thing do admire my mother for is (even before my J Pouch surgery has had them for a very long while) has every almost tile of their roof on the oriignal building,which used to be the village post office (the previous owners built abit bigger than an annex for their aging parents) and my mum and her partner knocked the wall through (they still have two energy systems though lol) yeah the whole roofs covered in solar panels lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m already on my second Negroni so a bath mat party sounds absolutely divine! I have two wonderful ones to show….should they be hung or displayed flat? I’m not sure of the protocol here in the UK. Of course it may be different elsewhere as in draped over the side of the bath, lurking around the loo or loitering under the sink. So much variation I cannot contain myself. I feel fully fulfilled and unequivocally secure in my bath mat choices. Please share your own choices as it only makes me feel how happy I am if I were to die tomorrow. Flawless. Flooring.
I use to have a shower curtain addiction. I once had over 15 curtains and was never satisfied until I found my shower curtain of dreams… it’s been two years since I’ve boughten one, I think I’m cured! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, well, well Lydiot is once again copying more people without crediting them. Some of the comments on Lydiot’s post are praising her style and creativity. I’m not surprised but it is just so aggravating when someone shares their creativity and someone swoops in and claims it for their own!

ETA: now unfollowed Lydia on all things social media. I’ve had enough!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Do you reckon this is what Lydia thinks she looks like?

D79F0A7A-BF7C-4DB5-BBAE-37B995973FA3.png

With the exception of the clothes it’s just dawned on me how similar Lydia’s new look is to Tamara.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought you might like to see my Firkin.

3F1AD704-3327-43EA-9559-594882E1461F.jpeg

This is a much more modern Firkin, but I prefer my old rustic one more.
01F292BC-ED63-4D2A-ACE9-1A72897A1C83.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LMAO....just caught up on Grossie's thread and their new raised beds are so big they are having stepping stones in them......

....let that sink in.....

....must be an April Fool joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This ad popped up on my Facebook wall! 😅

63A85495-B8CF-4019-99C4-E550C9B4808B.jpeg

Then this ad while I was catching up on Tattle! 😅

EED18AFE-A119-406B-B2C2-B3BBF9FC67C5.jpeg

Too perfect … I’m still snort-laughing and crying! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well, well, well Lydiot is once again copying more people without crediting them. Some of the comments on Lydiot’s post are praising her style and creativity. I’m not surprised but it is just so aggravating when someone shares their creativity and someone swoops in and claims it for their own!

ETA: now unfollowed Lydia on all things social media. I’ve had enough!!!
The picture she posted with that half dead fern just looks tit, only someone with no style or creativity themselves would say that Lydia has any.

Reactions: 11
Aggghhh! What shall I do? Leave your advice in the comments section below. My VOPSA (very-own-private-sales-assistant) has just called me. She can get me this Firkin in TAN! I mean…I have no words…

36BA9EBB-38CD-4F2C-A906-80D220CC15AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry, I know this is really off topic - and I only ask because I have had some amazing recommendations from this forum (way better than anything Elsie shills) but does anyone have any good professional facial or skincare products? (Ideally breastfeeding friendly)! I’m desperate to combat the ageing that lack of sleep is causing.. I think someone (maybe @Miscanthus) recommended a facial/serum the other day but I can’t fully remember! 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.