Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering Karen Millen is a high street brand you would think they would use a fit model with the average Uk body type and design clothes geared to people who aren’t Lydia Millen. I don’t know a single person who shops at Karen Millen, who is their target market and why do they think Lydia is a good fit?
My sister is very much into pretty dresses and blouses and floral prints, she shops a lot in oasis and warehouse and also likes Reiss. Even she doesn’t shop at Karen Millen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking whilst I was perusing everyone posts on their bathmat collections and realized that I need to level up my bathmat game. Using a folded bath towel isn't going to cut it anymore, is it? OR is it that my bathmat style is actually 'deconstructed'? OR is it a 'I don't try hard' like all the influencers walking around with their Firkins and Cellys wide open and hanging out in a 'I don't give a $hit that this handbag cost 20k' mode? May I add that I never coordinate my deconstructed bathmat of dreams with the towel that I am going to use. That is just so matchy matchy.
i do the same thing 😂😂 folded up towel does the trick!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Ali is busy at his golf ‘invertational’ 😂🙄
Really? Gosh - an invertational! Sounds important and utterly daft at the same time. No Daxons allowed on the course. That must be by invitation only then…Is it just me or did anyone else get a rush of non-kinetic energy when they saw the little feller‘s key summer look\prance stance?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia’s March and April “musings” are very similar. Lighter days, spring, lambs, bulbs. What a load of self absorbed waffle 😂

5534A24B-E0D0-4931-A28E-DE4C8C1A9CEC.jpeg

3D38E0E5-1B1F-4804-B43E-ED11FBCDD234.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This ad popped up on my Facebook wall! 😅

View attachment 1166040

Then this ad while I was catching up on Tattle! 😅

View attachment 1166047

Too perfect … I’m still snort-laughing and crying! 😂
Ala exorcist vom colour by chance, almost that is!:sick:
exorcist_vom.gif

Aggghhh! What shall I do? Leave your advice in the comments section below. My VOPSA (very-own-private-sales-assistant) has just called me. She can get me this Firkin in TAN! I mean…I have no words…

View attachment 1166066
Nah thats nothing I have contacts at T&R Theakston Ltd
image_2022-04-02_103901.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really? Gosh - an invertational! Sounds important and utterly daft at the same time. No Daxons allowed on the course. That must be by invitation only then…Is it just me or did anyone else get a rush of non-kinetic energy when they saw the little feller‘s key summer look\prance stance?
Will he be using his 'high' insoles in his golfing shoes whilst taking part in the Invertational I wonder? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lydia’s March and April “musings” are very similar. Lighter days, spring, lambs, bulbs. What a load of self absorbed waffle 😂

View attachment 1166173
View attachment 1166174
I was going to say a second is longer than a, well... second but when bored time gets drawn out and of course when enjoying yourself time flies (tempus fugit in Latin haha), but presuming one of those is about time being longer doesnt make any remote amount of sense. One loses an hour when it switches to BST (was for the war effort in WW1 I think from what I can remember, or possibly WW2 is either one or the other I do know that but why I can't really remember, have been debates about ditching it).

Reactions: 4
You mean invertation only surely? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Invert (opposite way around in my dictionary as such) what's he supposed to be golfing with his legs in the air?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I know this is really off topic - and I only ask because I have had some amazing recommendations from this forum (way better than anything Elsie shills) but does anyone have any good professional facial or skincare products? (Ideally breastfeeding friendly)! I’m desperate to combat the ageing that lack of sleep is causing.. I think someone (maybe @Miscanthus) recommended a facial/serum the other day but I can’t fully remember! 😬
What is your skin type and what are your concerns apart from ageing? I have a superb skincare regimen that has me wrinkle/blemish/pigmentation free at 49. I swear not even one slight fine wrinkle. My only merit here is that I used to have a skincare brand and so I am knowledgeable of what you need to use and how. However, all products that I use now (except for just one that I would not specify for moral reasons here, but can provide an alternative) are not mine but are highly effective. You would need to be able to be OK with buying from South Korea and I can provide you with the details of the online shop I use due to its prices and guarantee of product authenticity (I have tried others I can name but I have had some doubts on the authenticity of two products and that put me right off although prices were better). Let me know in any case cos I am passionate about skincare and it is my joy to share and make people happy as they start to see results.

Oh, and I have dry sensitive skin fyi so the list of products would be most suitable for that even though most would fit in other skin types' routines too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s extended his legs again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surely he’s more in need of an intervention than an invitation? Maybe this combo could catch on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will he be using his 'high' insoles in his golfing shoes whilst taking part in the Invertational I wonder? 🤭
Invertationals rule that inner-soles must be inverted during play. Likewise, all jaw-strings are to be pulled tight. So whilst he plays he must be inverted in the foot department. However, whilst rules are made to be broken, perhaps it is incumbent upon us all to consider our bananas and balls whilst we are on the golf course/coarse/corse/caws.

May I just make a little prediction whilst I am here please? Hitting his balls with a banana will run and run…(as they say in Provence).

Anyone know if he’s any good at snooker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That must happen here too as resellers describe the bags as “box fresh”
I wonder if there’s a deal or two going on with some of the SA’s and the resellers as they seem to have hard to get bags with receipts. Resellers are so greedy and are charging 3x + for “box fresh” bags especially mini Kelly, Kelly & small birkins
No one has to pay that price. It's a luxury good, not a thing of need. If they are stupid enough to pay that, it's their problem.
I was rethinking my thought, when I said that it cheapens the Herpes brand, when everyone is flaunting their bags, but tbh, that brand is heavily overpriced and maybe needs a "cheapen".
Everyone involved in selling luxury goods at an outrageous price is greedy. I know it's called capitalism, but that doesn't negate the fact that greed is involved. Capitalism only works for rich people. bleeping rents and house prices are rising so that no normal person can afford it, and no one stops it. I'm over it.

Do you reckon this is what Lydia thinks she looks like?

View attachment 1165973
With the exception of the clothes it’s just dawned on me how similar Lydia’s new look is to Tamara.
Is that Tamara? Holy smokes. She should stop it. She looks 50+ after a face lift.

LMAO....just caught up on Grossie's thread and their new raised beds are so big they are having stepping stones in them......

....let that sink in.....

....must be an April Fool joke!
Makes sense to me. Good ol SK Char needs some places to dig in his victims.

Does this women every stop thinking or talking about herself? She’s just shared this reel on her stories…poor little soul, she’s so misunderstood 🙄🙄🤮
She is right. You are what you decide you are. And if you decide to behave like a narc bleep, then you are exactly that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.