Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's auto-captions. She pronounces it "rodeo" (just like "daxon") and it gets transcribed like that.

Yeah I get that, but seriously how un-professional -you would check that before uploading, knowing potentially 1,1million people could see your stories wouldn't you??

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She look like man / transgender what's happening to her. She doesn't have that Lydia thing it's gone even her husband looks sick

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Not once, not twice, but THREE times in one set of stories she calls Rodial RODEO!

bleeping moron!
DOES NO-ONE CHECK ANYTHING? EVER? WHAT TEAM?... It beggars belief...Truly! Rank Amateurs...over and over again.

As @AmaliaLana so observantly asked the other day - Is there no beginning to their talent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, I’m envisioning the second picture as his orgasms face. 😂🤣😜

Hey everyone, if you are blocked from her Instagram I have a website where you can see her postings. It’s: https://www.picuki.com/profile/lydiamillen
I was on The Chataues Diaries page, ( lurking) when someone asked about a site where you can see accounts you are blocked from. It’s called Picuki. I checked it out, and it works. (I’m not sure if you can post etc. )
This is so helpful thank you.

I cannot believe I got blocked for this comment, "Is your GHD hairdryer heatless?". I've NEVER commented on her page before. She's honestly the most butt hurt snowflake I've come across. Imagine being that upset about a comment like that and trawling your own social media deleting things. I actually feel so sorry for her. Her life is incredibly sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Daxon, bombfire, Rodeo?
Maybe now it’s time to go
Surely, they’ve both had enough
Of all this taxing writing stuff..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220203-130248_Instagram.jpg

Clown paint.
Screenshot_20220203-130145_Instagram.jpg

It turns you into a puppet. Famously not alive, though yearning to be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I don’t believe she took them.
I know it's not entirely on topic, but all of their (in particular Lyds and Teefers) relationships with medications always strikes me as shady af. Especially when it comes to promoting vitamins. I understand that they just need to sell them and it's not that different from the ad on tv. At least it should be in theory. But on TV they're adding all that info in tiny letters, that you shouldn't take them just because. Lyds is just going "Ooooooh memememe hair were so bad because of unspecified hairdresser who-shall-not-be-named. And I'm so bad at swallowing as well. Just ask Ali. The closest things to blow jobs he's experiencing is his kitchen sessions with the massage guy. So I got these gummy bears for my hair and now chewing them away and mememememe hair are fabulous lalalala". Granted, vitamins are not that serious of medications, but it's not candies either. It can affect you very badly, including given her headaches, she wasn't having before, apparently. I took vitamins myself, but I was prescribed them by the doctor, who firstly saw my blood tests and knew which vitamins I needed exactly. Why are they're allowed to promote these things without any warnings?! Sounds wrong to me.

Anyway, enough of my boring rants - back to laying motionlessly, because 👑 took away all of my energy😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I get that, but seriously how un-professional -you would check that before uploading, knowing potentially 1,1million people could see your stories wouldn't you??
Nah, probably not even close to 300.000, most of her following are fake bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's not entirely on topic, but all of their (in particular Lyds and Teefers) relationships with medications always strikes me as shady af. Especially when it comes to promoting vitamins. I understand that they just need to sell them and it's not that different from the ad on tv. At least it should be in theory. But on TV they're adding all that info in tiny letters, that you shouldn't take them just because. Lyds is just going "Ooooooh memememe hair were so bad because of unspecified hairdresser who-shall-not-be-named. And I'm so bad at swallowing as well. Just ask Ali. The closest things to blow jobs he's experiencing is his kitchen sessions with the massage guy. So I got these gummy bears for my hair and now chewing them away and mememememe hair are fabulous lalalala". Granted, vitamins are not that serious of medications, but it's not candies either. It can affect you very badly, including given her headaches, she wasn't having before, apparently. I took vitamins myself, but I was prescribed them by the doctor, who firstly saw my blood tests and knew which vitamins I needed exactly. Why are they're allowed to promote these things without any warnings?! Sounds wrong to me.

Anyway, enough of my boring rants - back to laying motionlessly, because 👑 took away all of my energy😅
I remember her talking about the vitamins she takes a while ago, including iron tablets and she didn't mention that the body stores iron which can be dangerous. Influencers (especially Elsie) should be monitored and held accountable for everything that they re trying to sell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She looks like she's got a right tash going on here. Awful everything.

Screenshot_20220203-142614_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I am really behind and know it's already been discussed but I've got to vent. I'm listening to the podcast. I don't know why because it is making me really bleeping angry.

This Roxie woman is just as vapid and deluded as Lydia and clearly did NO research before this "interview". They are CRYING over the trolls thing. The irony of this when Lydia is the biggest bullying troll of the lot. I just can't even with these twats.

"Now my world is this peaceful harmonious place". Shame it probably isn't for Ali and all your pets!

"Unless it can be proven I don't wanna hear about it" - God I want Nicki's video released so badly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I am really behind and know it's already been discussed but I've got to vent. I'm listening to the podcast. I don't know why because it is making me really bleeping angry.

This Roxie woman is just as vapid and deluded as Lydia and clearly did NO research before this "interview". They are CRYING over the trolls thing. The irony of this when Lydia is the biggest bullying troll of the lot. I just can't even with these twats.

"Now my world is this peaceful harmonious place". Shame it probably isn't for Ali and all your pets!

"Unless it can be proven I don't wanna hear about it" - God I want Nicki's video released so badly.
I think after Lydia’s podcast it would only be fair to have a statement from the subscribers she’s deleted or called trolls because they either questioned her or gave constructive feedback!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is so helpful thank you.

I cannot believe I got blocked for this comment, "Is your GHD hairdryer heatless?". I've NEVER commented on her page before. She's honestly the most butt hurt snowflake I've come across. Imagine being that upset about a comment like that and trawling your own social media deleting things. I actually feel so sorry for her. Her life is incredibly sad.
Wait that’s crazy! Some hairdryers have cold settings. Mine has an actual blue button for cool blast. It’s a legit question since she’s billing that post as heartless curls with such miraculous 1hour results. Her followers may actually want to know. Why block followers questions? She could reply either…. Yes I used a cool setting or actually… the dryer was not used much so blah blah less heat.

Funny how she gets in her own way every time. She sure as tit is manifesting her exact career by her behavior. Maybe she should actually work for a change and treat people with respect?

Even if the comments were calling her out…. It’s not worth the toxic energy to engage with and block these minor comments. Especially when she did falsely call the process heatless and then used blow dryer and tongs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
bombfire and daxon - genius how did we miss these!
We didn’t - I flagged up ‘bombfire’ a few threads back in November when he used it - although I don’t think it was on this post so that means he’s spelt it incorrectly more than once 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
I agree!!! Wtf 😳 did you watch how terrible besides her mispronouncing the name with her eye flickering omg 🥱 I don’t think they will be calling her back and if they do they are nuts!! I agree with whoever wrote everyone that is praising Lydia on how she’s changed and how good she’s doing are all nut bags!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.