Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s not YOUR bathtub view, Elsie! 🙄

34E3BB0B-9B8C-4EC7-BFAD-49B4B5B4EB73.jpeg

Forever lusting over something that someone else has, Elsie just cannot help herself … and she already has a similar bronze bathtub in her own ensuite, or has she suddenly developed amnesia?

And for future reference, Elsie, ‘bathtub’ is one word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥
I don't want to leave!!!!!!!! I can't bear the freezing UK temperatures compared to what we've enjoyed the past few days, best vacay ever thank you for having us ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand why Lydia acts completely different in Ali's vlogs compared to her own. Aren't most of Ali's viewers subscribers of her channel? If I was a subscriber and watched her in one of Ali's videos I'd immediately unsubscribe as her true character really shines through.. maybe it's a good thing in that regard, but a very dumb move on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Excuse me if I'm wrong but... WTF is a #daxon??? He means dachshund, riiiiight?!

P.S. and #bombfirenight = bonfirenight?

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.50.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I've used the waist band cut off a pair of tights to wrap my hair around years ago. Heatless and completely free. My hair looked better than hers too when I used to do it.
I had to suffer ‘rags’ every night to get my poker straight hair into ringlets, now I work with what I have, I wish my mother had done that, every school photo had ringlets with straight strays that had escaped the rags (mams old stockings) 😂😅😂😅😂😅😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I had to suffer ‘rags’ every night to get my poker straight hair into ringlets, now I work with what I have, I wish my mother had done that, every school photo had ringlets with straight strays that had escaped the rags (mams old stockings) 😂😅😂😅😂😅😂.
My Gran used to cut up old sheets to do my hair in ‘rags’ for special occasions … OH THE PAIN! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m just watching Victoria’s vlog from Paris and it made me think…. Lydia’s weird obsession with copying Josie killed her career. If she didn’t turn into a Victorian lost witch, she’d be getting more deals and brand collaborations. At this point she is so irrelevant and out of touch that no fashion brand wants to work with her. Victorian dresses are very niche, she’s picked the wrong look.
If she stayed with her leather trousers and Balmain blazers which suited her and her age, she’s still have a career and probably progress with it further, like Victoria and Tamara.
Exactly, this is why in her most recent vlog she went back to that look (although the blazer was too long), she definitely reads here and was throwing that look on to test reactons, obvs the little house on the prairie look isn’t working for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And WHYYYYYYYY would you use such irrelevant hashtags in your posts? That worked like 8 years ago when IG was new and nobody knew what they were doing #happy #sun #love #birthday

If you're in this industry for 10 years (and he has a MANAGER!!!!) how do you not have what strikes me as basic knowledge of social media??

With the account their size they could be using larger hashtags (not 5000 irrelevant ones from typos) and show up on the discovery page.

How can you NOT KNOW THAT?

P.S. To Lidl and Ali (and Cawwie): I just saved you thousands of £££ on buying bots (real followers might actually engage with you, which might get you better brand deals which makes you more money, saves you money and time begging). You're welcome.

P.P.S. No, I don't want to be on your "team".
Still recovering from PTSD from my previous boss.

IMG_4594.jpg
IMG_4595.jpg
IMG_4596.jpg
IMG_4597.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
AlI spending 10 minutes straight trying to find that thing that was missing. His brain cell….

2F26EA60-0B6F-4E2D-A1AF-8D02DDDDB1EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥
You‘re wonderful hostess, I had a fabulous time but remember, what went on in Melbourne stays in Melbourne, pleeese 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All that and a bag of chips.

I go over to The Chateau Diaries and sometime at the Saconne Jolys page.

I wonder how we can get this guy to look at Lydia's videos?
Specifically, he needs to assess the vlog Lyds did where she implied she was assaulted by Nicky. All the fidgeting and looking away from the camera ... 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so muddled. She bangs on and on about how she doesn’t go for trend pieces and she only invests in classics, with the irony being that the jeans, shirts, Breton stripes, blazers and camel coats she wore circa 2017 are the classics, and the high necked, tight wristed, frilly, lady of the manor monstrosities she now wears are entirely trend driven, not comfortable, not relatable and in no way classic whatslever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You‘re wonderful hostess, I had a fabulous time but remember, what went on in Melbourne stays in Melbourne, pleeese 🥺
@becky bloomwood ...we discussed this at length after we let ‘you know who‘ out of the Silly Cupboard in order not to miss his flight to Hollywood to make his next Blockbuster...So you don’t ever have to worry. SCHTUM is our byword and solemn oath...All of us took the secret squirrel ceremony @MissMidnight swore us to on the first night very seriously. Oh yes...🍾🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not once, not twice, but THREE times in one set of stories she calls Rodial RODEO!

bleeping moron!
It's auto-captions. She pronounces it "rodeo" (just like "daxon") and it gets transcribed like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.