Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria and her husband are sharing his birthday with teefers and Char Char, no sign of Lydiot then
So vic has invited teethers over to catch up on all the rat piss gossip!! And take the piss!

WAIT A MINUTE. Is that why there was a rat in the cushion? Because he put the bird feeder in the storage bin with them?

Also, who puts a bird feeder away for winter?!
Some one who thinks birds need feeding in the summer! Don’t forget that is seasonal living!

Reactions: 35
So far in the poll 8 people think that her bags are genuine from Hermes. The 8 people are Lydia, Ali, Carrie, Fee, Dee…. Who is the other 3???

If lydia *had* paid off her mortgage she would have moved by now, she can't move because she can't afford it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
We’re gonna have to change Lydia’s name to Ms.Scarlet O’Hara!!🥱

Reactions: 15
Wtf is that latest reel??!!! Everything is so awful and then she hits us with the cringy poses. what world does she live in????

Reactions: 20
When you say carnival season is that Mardi Gras? I live in Michigan and I’ve never been there and have always wanted to!!

Wtf is that latest reel??!!! Everything is so awful and then she hits us with the cringy poses. what world does she live in????
I think she’s completely lost it!!! I don’t know if it was just me but I felt her last vlog she seemed completely different and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it!! I was gonna go back and see but they hard enough to watch in the first place!

Reactions: 14
I doubt she paid off her mortgage. Her priorities are fucked. Always have been.

Homeless but says she used her school loans to buy handbags.

Then on her wedding day they had to chase her down to pay what she owed.

She needed Daddy to co-sign on the house because she couldn't qualify to buy it herself.

There's no way this unintelligent shopaholic would have prioritized and paid off her mortgage in full.

I also do not believe in all her "other investments". She claimed to have lots of other properties before.

Bitch, please

As for her claims of investing in cryptocurrency etc., I bet she could not even define what that is.

If she has actually paid off her mortgage, then all her insane spending in just the last couple of months is a sign of her lack of financial knowledge and smarts....and a sign of things to come.

Instead of investing in another property she buys 2 cars, a pricey watch, 3 Hermes bags, renovates the Bunga to look worse than before etc. etc.

If she thinks money will continue to flow like this for the rest of her life, she's a fool.

I would not be surprised if in a few years, she has completely bankrupted herself and she is financially fucked.

Reactions: 52
Right? Garlic? How ingenious. She could suggest putting little miniature Pepe LePew's all over her table and that would be more "French" than anything she seriously advised.

View attachment 1047254
I mean, the smell would also fit the Pepe theme.

I think she gave involuntarily away, that this is the exact thing she did with her KM collections. Now she thinks it is a common thing, to bring other "designers" clothes to a tailor to copy.

YT removed the thumbs down. You still see the button but not the count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Burning incense ??? Kama sutra Yoga book on the kitchen counter ?

Middle Eastern, I would hazard a guess, would be by placing Waitrose hummus at each end of the table.

She is a moron.
Yes, and that Yoga book's author is some white blonde chick.

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong a million in the bank is a lot of money but it isn’t enough for her to claim that at 33 her and Ali are set for life and that they or their families won’t have to worry anymore, Especially with her spending habits. Unless they are going to completely overhaul their lifestyle or make some proper investments they won’t be able to keep going at the rate they are for long.

Victoria and her husband are sharing his birthday with teefers and Char Char, no sign of Lydiot then
Josie and Charlie must be exhausted being piggy in the middle to Lydia and Victoria, they are getting invited everywhere I do wonder what Josie is going to do when it comes to inviting them to her wedding festivities. I feel like Lydia and Frow are fighting for the invites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Me thinks it's someone trolling her.

That monogram looks like a toilet seat.

Y'all so much more creative than I. The only thing typically Indian (or at least Punjabi) I could think of, that is mandatory for the Punjabi table scrape is a bowl of yoghurt. It accompanies every meal. Homemade buffalo yoghurt and roti. Oh, and flies.

Are you spying, hidden behind the curtains?

Last edited:
Suprised the rat wasn’t invited to the table for French table scrape( ratatouille) with the cross onts, the confiture de figues , president butter … and a baguette …

Reactions: 28
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
Oh, I thought it said "She has an effect like a mortar" because that would make more sense than that she paid off anything. I mean, it could be. With the KM money.

God knows what she meant and if it was actually truthful. I have to think about all the stuff broken in that house, that she won't have fixed because of money.

Reactions: 15
Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
Anything is fair game in her eyes. She is the brand, no matter how deluded she actually is, so anything she splurges on in her mind must be a business expense. Perhaps she could write off those Hermes fakes?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.