Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria is flogging Carolina Herrera lipsticks on a reel and stories - guess they didn't ask Lydia to work with them this time!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is he a stalker, or why does he always stay hidden in random house entrances? (It seems cooking isn't the only thing Char taught him)

Constable...there's a weird bloke lurking in a doorway! I'm sure he's up to no good.
The coppers still got no clue who the mysterious rat killer on the boArders of Bucks may be.

Victoria is flogging Carolina Herrera lipsticks on a reel and stories - guess they didn't ask Lydia to work with them this time!!!!
No, Lydia is too busy mixing herself telling Alex to mix for her nail polishes together to a colour she has seen on MY insta. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he a stalker, or why does he always stay hidden in random house entrances?

The coppers still got no clue who the mysterious rat killer on the boArders of Bucks may be.
I've heard that the serial killer has been spotted in the area too :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Now I am even more convinced that her goal is to sell the lifestyle she think she created. Definitely not fashion or beauty influencer anymore. Her instagram didn't feature her for some posts and now the vlogs are all more in the direction of just showing her somehow-country-but-more-wannabe lifestyle she is selling. I assume we see more garden, house, dogs, walks content across all socials instead of fashion hauls (appart from Karen Millen) .
Yes, exactly.
Gardening and growing vegetables was fun when we were locked at home but not something someone with a busy life and job can keep up with now, unless she pulls a Josie and actually hires someone to help.
As I was sowing some tomato seeds today, already I was thinking there is no way I'm going to keep up with all my plants AND growing veg, and I'm growing them in pots in my balcony. Now, if Lydia is such a busy bee with work, there's NO WAY she'll be keeping up with a greenhouse and SIX raised beds. It's either one or the other, which led me to the exact point you make in your post - the fashion and beauty ship has definitely sailed for her and her content will now be sprrrrrroots and walking the dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just hanging around looking shexy :cool:
Now don't be jelli, you wish you look as good in a roll neck as Aldi does 🤭

Screenshot_20220207-203550_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-203602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-203612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God what a borefest and extra points if you spotted the Flora margarine in the fridge :giggle: . I will give Ali props for at least trying which is more then she does! 'We arn't having champagne but I like the height of the flutes so I put them out anyway' well why not juts put wine glasses out, you know seeing as you are having wine!:rolleyes:
lol

Josie flogged that she was super hungover the next day because she and Lydia polished off TWO bottles of whisporing angel.. then added "which isn't a lot". Um... a bottle of wine each will usually lead to a hangover so what is the "a lot" amount they usually drink? I'm cannot wait to watch this mess later!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Now I am even more convinced that her goal is to sell the lifestyle she think she created. Definitely not fashion or beauty influencer anymore. Her instagram didn't feature her for some posts and now the vlogs are all more in the direction of just showing her somehow-country-but-more-wannabe lifestyle she is selling. I assume we see more garden, house, dogs, walks content across all socials instead of fashion hauls (appart from Karen Millen) .
This !!!! 100% now pimping herself as a LIFESTYLE INFLUENCER, and this is why she is sucking up to the Lifestyle accounts on IG albeit small accounts - Thyme, Daylesford Farm, The Little Stone Cottage, Irene My Life etc etc

The smell of desperation is hot and heavy at The Bunga.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This !!!! 100% now pimping herself as a LIFESTYLE INFLUENCER, and this is why she is sucking up to the Lifestyle accounts on IG albeit small accounts - Thyme, Daylesford Farm, The Little Stone Cottage, Irene My Life etc etc

The smell of desperation is hot and heavy at The Bunga.
Are rats , mice, dog’s vomit and cats bums part of « lifestyle influencer »?🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am embarrassed for her, this is ridiculous, why would anyone vlog a rat that had infested her cushion storage and tit everywhere? Just why?

And why were we treated to five minutes of the dogs having wee wee's in the garden. Now my dogs do that at least ten times a day, who would consider videoing such a thing???

No, wait, hang on, i've got it!

A washed up vlogger who isn't fashun or beauty anymore and is trying to sell her viewers a 'lifestyle' of a country person who loves the Cotswolds, but doesn't live there, is a member of Soho Farmhouse, and buys Daylesford and Waitrose products, and wears hunting and horse riding attire for dog walks!

What a joke, I would love to sit there with Victoria and Claire, and someone like Leonie and get them to watch tonights vlog and see who cries with laughter first!

Still, at least Ali is doing better with his cooking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
I love Irene and as far as I can tell, she has a job which provides her with an income. Her house is beautiful, a real family home and she is a real hands on gardener.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you all hear that scraping noise?
Oh no don't worry, it's just Lydiot sitting at the bottom of a barrel 😏😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.