Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she'd get a ton of genuine views if she put out an honest blog confessing that her Hermes bags were fake and why she felt she had to keep up the pretence for so long.

Reactions: 27
I imagine she'd get a ton of genuine views if she put out an honest blog confessing that her Hermes bags were fake and why she felt she had to keep up the pretence for so long.
Which to be fair would never ever happen, because Lydia would rather die than admit such a thing :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From the pictures and quotes she posts, I sense she'll have her annual mental breakdown and needing to be scraped from the floor very soon. She doesn't seem alright and it's becoming very evident.
Well … Wednesday is the first anniversary of Elsie’s infamous “OPENING UP | THE LAST 9 MONTHS” video (and Thursday will be the anniversary of Nicky’s IGTV videos clapping back at her), so I expect the annual breakdown is right on track! 😉

PS: How time flies when you’re a Tattler! ⏰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
Well she finally got to work with a female photographer of her dreams. Lol. Karma is a witch lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now Elsie’s “created” her own gel nail polish shade.

And she’s named it … POTAGER GREEN! 🤢 🪣

13DAC550-5165-4F25-9EBB-D758F74DDAC2.jpeg
8A506FBC-88F1-4361-BD96-AC65551114BF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
In what world is a long sleeved, high necked, frilly dress suitable for the most romantic night of the year?
Oh yeah...Lidl Land!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow she really does have to much time on her hands doesn’t she?! (Aka no brand deals AT ALL) 😂
So much time on her hands that she uses old images for an annual event that most vloggers merch the hell out of!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh dear!

OMG It is not possible - she's wearing the beige jumper and baggy white trousers! And tonights flog is Teefers and Char Char come for dinner!
The title is 100% proof that the roast was done by someone else, gifted freebie, sponsored not an advert but not paid for by the morons!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No you can see the meat and obviously Ali cooked it, but there is duck all going on.

Now she's let Ali do a part of the Vlog and here is the DEAD RAT again at 8 minutes in!

WTF is this tit - content? scraping the bottom of the barrel! Surely if you want to include having friends over and cooking a meal in a vlog it is just 5 minutes worth, not the title and the whole thing!

JESUS CHRIST! A rat in a Lydia Millen vlog - Fashun influencer hahahahahaha!

and stop calling him Mr Millen-Gordon - pitiful!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
A rat has been living ( and runied) her Oxenwood cushions ... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20220207-191120_YouTube.jpg

The fern in the greenhouse has died.

Screenshot_20220207-191642_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-191619_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Alright, so absolutely nothing is going on in their lives. A quick rundown of today's misery...granted, just 27, because even Lyds we're able to stretch it into 57😇

- Gardening is white trousers and Hermezzzzzz belt

- Scrubbing the vegetables still wearing white trousers with the dirt visibly flying all around

Screenshot_20220207-200557_YouTube.jpg

- Ali filming a not moving rat for 5 minutes. The one, who's destroyed one of Lyds' outdoor pillows. Yaaaaay, you go, little guy!🐀🐀

- Serial Killer Charchar moaning about Ali's cauliflower cheese, that was better than even his, because it was bought in Waitrose. Horrifying.

- The dogs were given roast🤬

- Lyds finally admitting that their whole house smeels like smoke, because of the fire pit right near the windows, but apparently she loves it. I would've as well. Better than 10373839294 of perfume sprays, on top of scented candles and other scented tit in that place.

The end, we can all return to our lives now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Now I am even more convinced that her goal is to sell the lifestyle she think she created. Definitely not fashion or beauty influencer anymore. Her instagram didn't feature her for some posts and now the vlogs are all more in the direction of just showing her somehow-country-but-more-wannabe lifestyle she is selling. I assume we see more garden, house, dogs, walks content across all socials instead of fashion hauls (appart from Karen Millen) .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
While Anastasia Kingsnorth is flogging sexy underwear for Valentines our Lyd is trying to flog victorian dresses.:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In what world is a long sleeved, high necked, frilly dress suitable for the most romantic night of the year?
Oh yeah...Lidl Land!
I'd probably lose both Tom and Will wearing THAT in any other day of the year, let alone Valentin's😅 Lyds, we're in 2022. It's alright to show your ankles and elbows now😊😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.