Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Irene and as far as I can tell, she has a job which provides her with an income. Her house is beautiful, a real family home and she is a real hands on gardener.
Agree and notice she doesn't show all sorts of lazy strange stuff on her insta.... it's really interesting and not disgusting. Seems like a LOT OF WORK to have these gardens, home and geese/chickens. The way she shoots it looks beautiful but it doesn't seem like the most glamorous day to day to create it. She seems to like the day to day that includes smelly chicken coop and moving a mountain of smelly composte into beds for DAYS

This looks like another OLD pic she's just using for the thumbnail today like the valentine's post.... her hair is the old flat on top & behind ears. She never wears this dress in the video and it's clearly a DIFFERENT SEASON!

View attachment 1046442
AND it's her neighbor's house! LOL Not even her house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The first article is….

Why anyone would ask him for advice is beyond me. They must think he’s the D’Ali Lama.
Oh, I had to have a look through the other posts and there are some beauties from the D’ali.

Pearls of Wisdom:
I guess what I’m saying is…don’t let your indecisiveness leave you with rotten apples. At least I think this is the message I’m supposed to take from this story.
(Make up your mind, are you indecisive over the message or not?)

I’m going to leave you with a quote this time: “You’re never as good as they say you are, you’re never as bad as they say you are”
(Yes …and no.)

Now I don’t often put the author of the quote in my posts out of fear that it will turn out they never said it however today I can safely (I still hope) lay this quote at the feet of Tom Hardy who I saw a video of saying these words. Just have to hope it wasn’t faked!
(See your own advice above re indecisiveness.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am not watching this latest flog as it sounds like the usual borefest, but I did watch Josie’s flog covering their visit for lunch and the next day she said she was feeling very delicate due to drinking too much wine with Lydia. I’m pretty sure she said she and Lydia had drunk two bottles of Whispering Angel over lunch and then went on to say that actually this wasn’t a lot (!). I take it Lydia didn’t feature footage of her and Josie knocking back two bottles of wine and being loud and obnoxious? That would spoil the whole Sunday lunch assthetick of course with Lydia squealing like a Banshee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just hanging around looking shexy :cool:
Now don't be jelli, you wish you look as good in a roll neck as Aldi does 🤭

View attachment 1046294View attachment 1046295View attachment 1046296
They called the advertisement guys working on Madison Ave. Mad Men, working every day long hours, always on the hunt for the next big client. But who is the real Mad Man here, a guy, filming a reelS for two minutes and call it work, not even proud enough to declare that's an ad.

This !!!! 100% now pimping herself as a LIFESTYLE INFLUENCER, and this is why she is sucking up to the Lifestyle accounts on IG albeit small accounts - Thyme, Daylesford Farm, The Little Stone Cottage, Irene My Life etc etc

The smell of desperation is hot and heavy at The Bunga.
Burnt all her bridges in beauty and fashion now trying to find other idiots to get money from. Good luck.

I am embarrassed for her, this is ridiculous, why would anyone vlog a rat that had infested her cushion storage and tit everywhere? Just why?
Tbh, I think that is the most interesting content she put out for the last two years. Should put a smol camera on the rat's bag back (I am an idiot!)and let it run around. That rat has more places to go, than Lydia has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is that expensive ??
Not really for a good cut of meat but they are cheapskates so it is expensive for them especially when you can buy a whole bag of turkey dinosaurs for £2.00.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This looks like another OLD pic she's just using for the thumbnail today like the valentine's post.... her hair is the old flat on top & behind ears. She never wears this dress in the video and it's clearly a DIFFERENT SEASON!

View attachment 1046442
Maybe she is on the floor again, not able to post recent content? Or hungover, or both, or something else. There is always something with her.

Is Lydia trying to flex that the rat in her garden is bigger as it’s a countryside rat compared to city rats? Ffs shes nuts, also lol at the fact she’s getting praised in her comments for saving the rat, when she and Ali did duck all but put a ladder there and the rat got it’s self out 🙈🙈🙈🙈. I think Lydia and Ali are too stupid to realise rats are filthy and dangerous, where there’s one theres more and to think a rat could easily kill the dogs and the pair of them are just stupid.
From my empirical observations, I am sure Lydia is the most filthy one in that house. Poor rat, just wanted to sleep in a SOLID OAK external furniture piece in peace 😢.

A few comments. Pretty sure the comments are being heavily moderated ...
PAhahaha, the Benny Hill comment. Where is Muff Puff? We need a Lydia compilation with Benny Hill theme song!

Lydia also saying 4 times in about 10 minutes how wonderful the garden is when the place looks so tit and nothing matches, then claiming she’s so happy sitting outside with smoke blowing in your eyes on a freezing cold January?? If this isn’t someone hating their life but putting on a front I don’t know what is.
Don't forget, she is living seasonally! 🤣

Oh, I had to have a look through the other posts and there are some beauties from the D’ali.

Pearls of Wisdom:
I guess what I’m saying is…don’t let your indecisiveness leave you with rotten apples. At least I think this is the message I’m supposed to take from this story.
(Make up your mind, are you indecisive over the message or not?)

I’m going to leave you with a quote this time: “You’re never as good as they say you are, you’re never as bad as they say you are”
(Yes …and no.)

Now I don’t often put the author of the quote in my posts out of fear that it will turn out they never said it however today I can safely (I still hope) lay this quote at the feet of Tom Hardy who I saw a video of saying these words. Just have to hope it wasn’t faked!
(See your own advice above re indecisiveness.)
He is so dull. Like, when you are not sure, google it! You mean faked as in fake, like your wife?
His indecisiveness has left him with Lydia!
The 2nd quote, is that also a cry for help because Lydia?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry - I'd rather use heat on my hair and keep getting good haircuts than walk around (and sleep with husband) looking like THIS!

1644267102449.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What kind of absolute weirdos light SCENTED CANDLES when serving food? Who wants to smell roses or geraniums when they are eating a roast dinner? It's like they are aliens from another planet dropped into this house and forced to make everything up as they go along because they are completely lacking in any COMMON SENSE.

Also, the state of Ali's professional culinary knives are still a disgrace. He 100% just chucked them into the dishwasher and let that corrosive dishwasher liquid just have a go, didn't he? He is just marvelous at bleeping everything up. If he had deliberately decided to destroy those knives, they would actually be in a better condition. If only he had access to a Google search engine and could do a bit of research into these things like "how to care for culinary knives" or "how to care for a wooden butchers block". Poor lad is just left in the dark with no resources to help himself and is forced to just make it all up on his own and get it all painfully wrong at every step. Poor Ali. Someone should allow him to access google. It's so unfair that it's not accessible to him?

Also Mr Millen-Gordon had a "lapse in judgement" when storing the bird food outside? What else is new? His "lapses in judgement" are an hourly event in that house. I would bet 100 quid that he hasn't learned that lesson and will readily store something else outside that will attract hungry rodents. I don't know why anyone would ever store anything edible in an unsecured outside container in any setting, urban or not. Rats or mice are pretty much everywhere. But I guess stating the obvious needs to be announced multiple times a day in that new build lemon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A few comments. Pretty sure the comments are being heavily moderated ...
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Thread title

her sponsors and jobs are running flat, watch this snob for vlogs of a Rat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How disgusting that they only threw out the one cushion that had been ruined, and put the rest out for Charlie and Josie to sit on without putting them through the wash 🤢

Cushions full of rat piss and tit, very luxe!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
What kind of absolute weirdos light SCENTED CANDLES when serving food? Who wants to smell roses or geraniums when they are eating a roast dinner? It's like they are aliens from another planet dropped into this house and forced to make everything up as they go along because they are completely lacking in any COMMON SENSE.

Also, the state of Ali's professional culinary knives are still a disgrace. He 100% just chucked them into the dishwasher and let that corrosive dishwasher liquid just have a go, didn't he? He is just marvelous at bleeping everything up. If he had deliberately decided to destroy those knives, they would actually be in a better condition. If only he had access to a Google search engine and could do a bit of research into these things like "how to care for culinary knives" or "how to care for a wooden butchers block". Poor lad is just left in the dark with no resources to help himself and is forced to just make it all up on his own and get it all painfully wrong at every step. Poor Ali. Someone should allow him to access google. It's so unfair that it's not accessible to him?

Also Mr Millen-Gordon had a "lapse in judgement" when storing the bird food outside? What else is new? His "lapses in judgement" are an hourly event in that house. I would bet 100 quid that he hasn't learned that lesson and will readily store something else outside that will attract hungry rodents. I don't know why anyone would ever store anything edible in an unsecured outside container in any setting, urban or not. Rats or mice are pretty much everywhere. But I guess stating the obvious needs to be announced multiple times a day in that new build lemon.
AGREE and sorry to inform Lydiot... the animals nest in cushions left out/under covers/in basket storage even if there is no bird food. Eventually some animal would have realized they could get in that basket storage. You have to store them inside or in some sort of sealed bin in wintertime. They are animals after all and are looking for a warm place to live in the cold months.

Hmm... pretty sure I warned them about the mattress sized cushions a few times :m

Wait a second... I'm a little bit further and she's only lost ONE PILLOW!? ALL THAT FUSS AND GROSS FOOTAGE OVER ONE PILLOW? She should consider herself lucky it wasn't the white expensive big cushions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How disgusting that they only threw out the one cushion that had been ruined, and put the rest out for Charlie and Josie to sit on without putting them through the wash 🤢

Cushions full of rat piss and tit, very luxe!
Josie is used to dog piss and pooped carpets ! Not much better!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not really for a good cut of meat but they are cheapskates so it is expensive for them especially when you can buy a whole bag of turkey dinosaurs for £2.00.
£50+ for meat for a roast is definitely expensive in my book! Especially for 4 people.

Reactions: 16
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
I agree she is copying irene … sad really she can’t be authentic to herself. She doesn’t seem to know what she is what she likes anymore/ she imitated others for late few years.

It's a modern traditional tragedy.

Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Erhm, what does she suggest to table scrape an Indian dinner? (I know the answer, I just want her to guess)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.