Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, so absolutely nothing is going on in their lives. A quick rundown of today's misery...granted, just 27, because even Lyds we're able to stretch it into 57😇

- Gardening is white trousers and Hermezzzzzz belt

- Scrubbing the vegetables still wearing white trousers with the dirt visibly flying all around

View attachment 1046128

- Ali filming a not moving rat for 5 minutes. The one, who's destroyed one of Lyds' outdoor pillows. Yaaaaay, you go, little guy!🐀🐀

- Serial Killer Charchar moaning about Ali's cauliflower cheese, that was better than even his, because it was bought in Waitrose. Horrifying.

- The dogs were given roast🤬

- Lyds finally admitting that their whole house smeels like smoke, because of the fire pit right near the windows, but apparently she loves it. I would've as well. Better than 10373839294 of perfume sprays, on top of scented candles and other scented tit in that place.

The end, we can all return to our lives now.
I did notice in her last video there was a dirt mark on the white trousers near the pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like he works 🙄
We’ll he does seem to do more PR flogs and promos than the other male influenza plus ones … certainly more than Chav of the olde Joho rectum … also I’m sure he knows lots about stress and anxiety… he does live with Lyds after all….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This looks like another OLD pic she's just using for the thumbnail today like the valentine's post.... her hair is the old flat on top & behind ears. She never wears this dress in the video and it's clearly a DIFFERENT SEASON!

1644261965486.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Is Lydia trying to flex that the rat in her garden is bigger as it’s a countryside rat compared to city rats? Ffs shes nuts, also lol at the fact she’s getting praised in her comments for saving the rat, when she and Ali did duck all but put a ladder there and the rat got it’s self out 🙈🙈🙈🙈. I think Lydia and Ali are too stupid to realise rats are filthy and dangerous, where there’s one theres more and to think a rat could easily kill the dogs and the pair of them are just stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lydia also saying 4 times in about 10 minutes how wonderful the garden is when the place looks so tit and nothing matches, then claiming she’s so happy sitting outside with smoke blowing in your eyes on a freezing cold January?? If this isn’t someone hating their life but putting on a front I don’t know what is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
Not sure if this was answered yet, but she’s self made and has sold a company. Here’s a podcast feat. her:

Reactions: 13
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
In respect to actually eating "the vegetables they grow," did anyone happen to catch Frow's vlog the other week where she and her husband were talking about growing their own veg in the raised beds and that they've not done anything crazy like, "getting a greenhouse." And her husband than goes on to joke about going to the shop to buy carrots to stick in the ground. Oh, the shade! I don't watch her often, but there's always a well placed, shady tidbit lurking within her content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe it's just me but I think it's quite rude to put a champagne glass in front of someone who is very open about their struggle with alcohol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Spent ages trying to see how much they spent on that piece of meat to impress Josie and Charlie and I think it cost £52.50.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she presents the tailor in S & Hicks and presents him with a pair of H&M trews and says make this the template for all my trousers! She is beyond clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So many good points picked up on from the vlog tonight.

The thumbnail featuring the new logo thing is ridiculous, what is she wearing, whose doorway is that, why is she there, and what the hell does it have to do with a roast dinner, no not just a roast dinner, it's a British roast dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Lydia trying to flex that the rat in her garden is bigger as it’s a countryside rat compared to city rats? Ffs shes nuts, also lol at the fact she’s getting praised in her comments for saving the rat, when she and Ali did duck all but put a ladder there and the rat got it’s self out 🙈🙈🙈🙈. I think Lydia and Ali are too stupid to realise rats are filthy and dangerous, where there’s one theres more and to think a rat could easily kill the dogs and the pair of them are just stupid.
Lydia Millen #124 Wannabe countryside aristocrat, nothing to flex but the size of a rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.