Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says cosy like a soaking wet fire pit and smoke everywhere in January in England when it is cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now I am even more convinced that her goal is to sell the lifestyle she think she created. Definitely not fashion or beauty influencer anymore. Her instagram didn't feature her for some posts and now the vlogs are all more in the direction of just showing her somehow-country-but-more-wannabe lifestyle she is selling. I assume we see more garden, house, dogs, walks content across all socials instead of fashion hauls (appart from Karen Millen) .
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The rat situation is quite funny but also depressing that yet again she is ruining lovely gifted products that she would treat really differently if she paid for. Wasteful.
Alright, so absolutely nothing is going on in their lives. A quick rundown of today's misery...granted, just 27, because even Lyds we're able to stretch it into 57😇

- Gardening is white trousers and Hermezzzzzz belt

- Scrubbing the vegetables still wearing white trousers with the dirt visibly flying all around

View attachment 1046128

- Ali filming a not moving rat for 5 minutes. The one, who's destroyed one of Lyds' outdoor pillows. Yaaaaay, you go, little guy!🐀🐀

- Serial Killer Charchar moaning about Ali's cauliflower cheese, that was better than even his, because it was bought in Waitrose. Horrifying.

- The dogs were given roast🤬

- Lyds finally admitting that their whole house smeels like smoke, because of the fire pit right near the windows, but apparently she loves it. I would've as well. Better than 10373839294 of perfume sprays, on top of scented candles and other scented tit in that place.

The end, we can all return to our lives now.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You know your career as a fashion and beauty influencer has sunk to the lowest it can ever sink... ie. the abyss, when you include almost 5 minutes footage of vermin and catching said vermin. Pass the puke bag.

Screenshot_20220207-192806_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
A rat!!!! A dirty big, disease ridden rat! Waaaaaahhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣 This has made my Monday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like a teapot
@Oops... We need a show me yer best tea pot impression competition! The prize is a "love yerself" Valentine's day pamper at Esparagus Gardens with a night stay in the mirror room, so you can see yerself in every angle (unwanted throwback to Ali's starfish 🤮 thanks for that mental image, Alistar).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just when you think things cannot get worse and she cannot stoop any lower, tonights flog gets posted.

She doesnt even attempt to pretend she films on more than one day a week, or she's wearing the same rank and filthy outfit continuously. I mean who has friends over and wears that for dinner, after wearing it to clean and prep the vegetables. Wouldn't you wear leggings and a top and then get changed for dinner, I know that's what I do, and looks like Ali did all the food prep in shorts and then got changed.

And what is with their gutter humour - I'm looking forward to your meat?? who talks like that????

Can we please have the Rat in the new thread title? Someone will be able to think of something witty!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Showing us Ali cooking the cauliflower, broccoli and potatoes but not the roast ... :unsure:

Roast shown only when plated.

Can anyone say "PUB ROAST !!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a horrorfest!

Can you just imagine what Teefers and Char had to say being invited to the rat infested bungalow and having dinner cooked for them by the chief rat catcher? It's a stretch to think the one in the film is the only one on the premises. Who else is scuttling around the unused basement bathrooms? Let's hope Ali washed his hands before fingering everyone's food as he plated it all. (Why didn't he allow them to do it themselves from serving dishes?) Although maybe it was a sneaky bit of payback to having to listen to cooking tips from Char.

And Lidl's 'your meat/my mouth' comment? And the grated cheese all over the floor during prep. A kindergarteners' cookery class would make less of a mess.

Her explaining how to create a tablescape would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Still, at least there's a Daylesford candle on the table. So everything is 'bloomin' wonderful. If anyone from Daylesford was watching, they'd be appalled to be namechecked into the middle of this fiasco.

And then Teefers had to sit on the rat-nibbled cushions. I did have to hold back a laugh at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe this is a beg to work with this company? But she would have been better off having Ali take new photos IMO. (And different dress!). Maybe a February looking shoot with something more flattering?
She took perhaps inspiration from Emma Hill, who just, this Sunday declared, that Spring and Autumn are for her the same season, hence she will wear the same clothes. :rolleyes:

Now Elsie’s “created” her own gel nail polish shade.

And she’s named it … POTAGER GREEN! 🤢 🪣

View attachment 1046056View attachment 1046058
witch stole that from MEMEMMEME (nailpolish bought in August 2021)
1644255979383.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Barklee's pouch ... ON THE FRIKKEN BUTCHER BLOCK !!!!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Screenshot_20220207-194415_YouTube.jpg

Lyds wore her new watch to show up Josie's diamond encrusted Cartier . My bad, it's not a Patek Phillipe Nautilus (thank gawd, she hasn't split my love for the watch)
Screenshot_20220207-194310_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-194303_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220207-194134_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
God what a borefest and extra points if you spotted the Flora margarine in the fridge :giggle: . I will give Ali props for at least trying which is more then she does! 'We arn't having champagne but I like the height of the flutes so I put them out anyway' well why not juts put wine glasses out, you know seeing as you are having wine!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just when you think things cannot get worse and she cannot stoop any lower, tonights flog gets posted.

She doesnt even attempt to pretend she films on more than one day a week, or she's wearing the same rank and filthy outfit continuously. I mean who has friends over and wears that for dinner, after wearing it to clean and prep the vegetables. Wouldn't you wear leggings and a top and then get changed for dinner, I know that's what I do, and looks like Ali did all the food prep in shorts and then got changed.

And what is with their gutter humour - I'm looking forward to your meat?? who talks like that????

Can we please have the Rat in the new thread title? Someone will be able to think of something witty!
The rat, at least, appreciated that expensive ass furniture. Can't say the same about Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those white trousers make her look like she has a old lady arse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a horrorfest!

Can you just imagine what Teefers and Char had to say being invited to the rat infested bungalow and having dinner cooked for them by the chief rat catcher? It's a stretch to think the one in the film is the only one on the premises. Who else is scuttling around the unused basement bathrooms? Let's hope Ali washed his hands before fingering everyone's food as he plated it all. (Why didn't he allow them to do it themselves from serving dishes?) Although maybe it was a sneaky bit of payback to having to listen to cooking tips from Char.

And Lidl's 'your meat/my mouth' comment? And the grated cheese all over the floor during prep. A kindergarteners' cookery class would make less of a mess.

Her explaining how to create a tablescape would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Still, at least there's a Daylesford candle on the table. So everything is 'bloomin' wonderful. If anyone from Daylesford was watching, they'd be appalled to be namechecked into the middle of this fiasco.

And then Teefers had to sit on the rat-nibbled cushions. I did have to hold back a laugh at that.
Completely agree! The vlog has some very cringe and disgusting moments with the rat, finger in food, strange looking figs, dirty basket that has touched soul on the kitchen counter, her meat comment, dirty cushions and the cover distance appropriate table setting.

Not sure you can take this any serious. I don't mind people showing piles of clothing or toys on the ground since that is somewhat of a reality. But what we have seen today was just a big no in terms of hygiene and just being a normal nice human being.

• Sick
Is she trying to copy Josie with the whole hubby cooking lunch? never got a single idea of her own.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.