Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks horrendous in all those photos, there is a filter on there dulling the colour of the dress as well. Her face is botched beyond belief!

I can’t believe they didn’t edit her skin. Just shows how heavily filtered her own photos and videos are.
I had no idea! 🤯

Reactions: 28
Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

Screenshot_20220207-154602_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
What a silly moo moo she is! We have to excuse her because she is dYsLeXiCcCcC (no shade towards those of us who actually are, on the contrary).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they didn’t edit her skin. Just shows how heavily filtered her own photos and videos are.
I had no idea! 🤯
That's one of the first things I noticed too. I'm glad they didn't edit her skin though, I've been feeling MEGA self conscious about my skin texture recently and it's refreshing to realise (again) that most of social media/Instagram is just a big lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Man that photographer from KM that she loves cannot seem to get a good shot of her ever. These are as horrible as her KM campaign shots. Her expressions are just creepy.

Also I’ve noticed no intomissimee Valentine’s Day posts yet. So I guess she’s gonna resort to painting that greenhouse brick that looks nice as it is…. GREEN! For content! 🤯 My gosh the metal parts are green. It’s gonna look so strange either clashing or the same. Why can’t she leave well enough alone and work on the areas of the house that are not done or broken?

What does that mean???? The green paint will bring the woodland in to a greenhouse?

6600D11C-5FCE-493B-9515-C173E2C07E6D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I had no idea! 🤯
Agree! Her skin and hair look awful. She looks reaaaallllllly hung over. 😵

View attachment 1045710
Isn’t that the dress she wore to H&M in like November? You know the one where she looked huge next to Cawwie? She’s featured it on the cover and first leek of this H&M AD. I’m sure they LOVED that she did that not only on the vlog but also on IG.

Looks to me like she’s using old pics to post this “self love” post.

D8C93632-14F0-462D-AF91-48A2F379736C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Man that photographer from KM that she loves cannot seem to get a good shot of her ever. These are as horrible as her KM campaign shots. Her expressions are just creepy.

Also I’ve noticed no intomissimee Valentine’s Day posts yet. So I guess she’s gonna resort to painting that greenhouse brick that looks nice as it is…. GREEN! For content! 🤯 My gosh the metal parts are green. It’s gonna look so strange either clashing or the same. Why can’t she leave well enough alone and work on the areas of the house that are not done or broken?

What does that mean???? The green paint will bring the woodland in to a greenhouse?

View attachment 1045760
But what happens in autumn/ winter, does she paint it brown and then grey😂. Living seasona again🧐😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yep old pics…. Old stack. (Apologies for the ZOOM in) 🤣

Why would anyone post these pics for this post several months later? Out of alllll of her other old pics? Cause of the dress being red-ish? LAME and lazy content.

81D0CDFF-B3F2-46FC-9D21-938D32CC03EA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Agree! Her skin and hair look awful. She looks reaaaallllllly hung over. 😵

Isn’t that the dress she wore to H&M in like November? You know the one where she looked huge next to Cawwie? She’s featured it on the cover and first leek of this H&M AD. I’m sure they LOVED that she did that not only on the vlog but also on IG.

Looks to me like she’s using old pics to post this “self love” post.

View attachment 1045772
The ugly orange flowers are in the background of the reeeeeels and I thought they went when the fern arrived. This is probably an old piece of film just posted out of laziness.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm only now catching up with her two last vlogs. So the title says 'sharing my vision board' but she doesn't???
She "shares" a glimpse of one, extremely informative and inspiring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ugly orange flowers are in the background of the reeeeeels and I thought they went when the fern arrived. This is probably an old piece of film just posted out of laziness.
The reel is from November. The pics posted today are from that photo shoot. I remember this was the one where she wore brand new loub boots in the grass and ran around like an idiot in that photographers stories. Then I believe she walked in the gravel of the greedhouse area. Only to witch about the heels of LOUB being too delicate 😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
This post 😂👏 will she ever realize that this orange filter on top of her already orange tan does not suit that "style", the dress, the visual.. if she was actually tanned from working outside like my mom is all year round, okay, but this.. and what a great shot to select, looks like she is about to sneeze, my bf with no talent takes better pictures (he doesn't but..almost 😅) aaaaand THIS dress for a V-day, really? I'm all for rewearing your favorite clothing over and over but she has a full closet she needs to "reorganize" every other week, she keeps shopping and receiving gifts, isn't there really anything better to show us? More inspiring, fun, creative.. and maybe a red lipstick? Different hairstyle.. there are so many options COME OOOON

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree with a lot of what you say but I believe the tan Birkin is real. If she had tagged Sellier and said she got the bag from them and she didn't, they would probably have outed her on their instagram for that, and they certainly wouldn't have done a Lydia Millen edit with her and let her sell all her old crap.

With respect to the Patek Philippe - we will never know, all she showed us was champagne in Boodles and a watch catalogue - anyone can go in and say they are interested in something and not buy it.

She does a lot of shady things, as do other influencers, and you can easily visit a Hermes store or Chanel or whatever, take a video of the shelves, try a load of stuff on and a week later do unboxings, and how will anyone know the things you unbox are from Ali Express if you dont show close ups of them? Hermes fakes come with receipts, boxes, bags, rain coats, tissue paper etc, so it looks easy to do a fake unboxing, and some of the good fakes are so good at a distance. Lydia is the professional at smoke and mirrors and mixing up real and fake items I think is what a lot of people do - who are playing this game. Buying a pair of Oran sandals for £500 is very different to buying a bag for £10,000.

I really really hope she is reading this thread!
I think her Patek may be fake. From what I've heard and read, there is a waiting list for the watch she has, and no way would this ignoramus, who only owns a basic Cartier watch and Apple watch, be offered a highly sought after watch above watch collectors / connoisseurs / VIP customers.
The Bulgari watch she owns does not count as she was gifted the watch.

Screenshot_20220207-165324_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-164510_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-164944_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-164813_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-164822_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-164835_YouTube.jpg

BTW, Tamara had 2 of these watches... either Patek Phillipe or Audemars Piguet. I think 1 was stolen during the apartment burglary.

Was the L'Oreal thing done by her management? I can't imagine she landed it like that.
By accident. 🤪 Seriously.
Same as the Dior weekend.

LOreal ... Vic was sick and could not make the shoot. Lyds filled in for Vic. L'Oreal probably felt it would be in bad taste to drop her once vic returned, so they kept her on.
Dior weekend ... Tamara could not make the shoot so Lyds was asked to fill in (we assume on the advise of Vic).

Lyds literally had 1 fat foot through the door. And nothing came from that amazing opportunity except receiving low level PR from Dior Beauty which even boring ol' Teefers receives.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This post 😂👏 will she ever realize that this orange filter on top of her already orange tan does not suit that "style", the dress, the visual.. if she was actually tanned from working outside like my mom is all year round, okay, but this.. and what a great shot to select, looks like she is about to sneeze, my bf with no talent takes better pictures (he doesn't but..almost 😅) aaaaand THIS dress for a V-day, really? I'm all for rewearing your favorite clothing over and over but she has a full closet she needs to "reorganize" every other week, she keeps shopping and receiving gifts, isn't there really anything better to show us? More inspiring, fun, creative.. and maybe a red lipstick? Different hairstyle.. there are so many options COME OOOON
Maybe this is a beg to work with this company? But she would have been better off having Ali take new photos IMO. (And different dress!). Maybe a February looking shoot with something more flattering?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From the pictures and quotes she posts, I sense she'll have her annual mental breakdown and needing to be scraped from the floor very soon. She doesn't seem alright and it's becoming very evident.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.