Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That view of the tiles next to the green paint in every shot is really badly thought out. She should’ve made a walk in shower without a glass screen and put a wall there instead which could’ve been painted. And that twee, fake antique wall shelf is terrible. Nothing works together in there.

Elsie’s bathroom would fit in that fireplace. I bet she’s seething.
I was going to say. The split of the green with the marble is so weird and doesn’t go at all?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A sales associate working retail in any store, luxury or not, is working to pay for their rent/mortgage/food, raise children etc. The organized criminals who are looting LV in Chicago or San Francisco are not stealing from billionaires. If those companies close those stores, it's very much working class people who are losing a decent job. Anyone who tries to brush this off as stealing from the rich is very short-sighted. I am all for redistribution of extreme wealth. But this is just pure violence and chaos and if it's anyone's idea of change, it's already a failure.
Yes, you hit the nail straight on its head. Any form of stealing, looting or propety damage does not go to the wealthy 1-2%. Somehow, these wannabe new age commies still cannot grasp simple logic. It will be their parents, them and their children (if only they would not reproduce...) who have to pay for it. Have people learned nothing? It certainly does not take an expert to pick up on such stuff. Look no further than what banks did and caused wiith the housing market. Lo and behold, it was tax payers who had to bail them out. Always has been and always will be an unfair system. Yet these mostly young peeps do not understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tamara just unboxed a kelly and the straps don’t fall down. I’m a little confused because - on the smaller Kelly - the straps are too short to fall down so it can’t be a sign of authenticity necessarily as her Kelly is obviously genuine.

Reactions: 15
I just watched Tamara's vlog and the reasons the straps are not hanging down as you can see is because the bag is wide open and there is not enough strap to hang. They can only hang down if the bag is pulled tight and effectively closed.

Everyone seems to wear their bags open which I don't understand, but clearly it lets those with fakes cover up the fact they are fakes by doing this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought the SAME! It was interesting how she worded it and revealed a little more than she has in the past. Like it was a sudden parting she hadn’t planned for. Then she and this Roxy woman bonded over not having a management company because those companies can’t devote 100% of their time and attention to the “talent”. I don’t think they understand what management companies do, especially for people like Lydia who were realitvely unknown in the world and to big brands. She makes it more about money and not having 100% focus on her.

Neither of em recognized that management has the relationships, strategies and so much more. I bet Lydia wouldn’t have gotten those early gigs with brands without their help and relationships.

It’s quite clear now that her “blazing own trail” 🙄 of best friend manager who has no relationships, law or business background, no you tube account, watches no videos, and has no interest in fashion “managing“ her career and deals.

All this rambling like hiring Cawwie launched her into the stratosphere when she’s only done an ad for a dirty toaster, set a table for a tv show, and pretended to be obsessed a workout mirror. And lest you forget doing this podcast and gushing about an ‘author’ and book having only read HALF OF IT! 🤯
Was the L'Oreal thing done by her management? I can't imagine she landed it like that.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the Ali vlog, honestly, the bit where he roasts and smashes the garlic- a part of me died inside, literally painful to watch! However watching him serving it up looking so proud made me feel quite sad for him, he really is trying...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Still getting through Ali's vlog, now at the bit where she gives him some cooking tips: telling him how to make croutons, apparently you can toast bread once it's 'gone off'. I am probably being pedantic, but you would use stale bread to make croutons, sure, but not bread that has gone off, ie gone mouldy? She also advised him to soak it in garlic first, does she know that garlic is not a liquid?! You might rub garlic on the bread, or even spread it on if you'd roasted it (properly, not the way Ali does) but struggling to think how you'd soak the gone off bread in garlic?!
And yes, the bread in the soup- not ok

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks horrendous in all those photos, there is a filter on there dulling the colour of the dress as well. Her face is botched beyond belief!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.