Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 1st pic comes from one of those strange video clips you can add someones face onto, someone posted it and I took a screenshot, the 2nd one is one of my bespoke LEMEs, when she wrote (as usual) some error in her post, instead of "upload" her most recent flog she wrote "unload". Shorter hair really would suit her.
View attachment 1035032 View attachment 1035033
Except she's got so much puffiness in her hair. She'd look like a mushroom lol.

Is the Fi working for Lydiot the same Fi who recorded She can she did podcast??

Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️
Same. I wouldn't order a bag or anything that's not my style even if it was made by the number 1 artisan on earth. Just like I wouldn't eat 'riz de veau' if it was cooked by the number 1 chef on earth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched the latest flog. It was like a school child practicing their presenting skills. Where they’re tasked with researching a subject and talking to the class on it.

Surprised she didn’t ask if had any questions at the end.

Such an odd format.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Such an odd choice of bags too. How can you recommend something you don’t own?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Such an odd choice of bags too. How can you recommend something you don’t own?
i cannot believe she recommended a bag, she didnt buy and she is for sure not going to buy! What a lie she is talking? She only likes brands to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
While other influenzers are off on holiday to other countries ie Switzerland, New York, Paris etc, Lydiot is shopping for more pretend antiques and pretending to be posh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She thinks her audience is a bunch of absolute morons if she thinks anyone believes for a moment that she walked into Hermes one day and was offered a Kelly (in any size) and then was immediately offered one of the most popular Hermes bags (mini Kelly) almost immediately after. She has no history with Hermes. She lives in England where there are no doubt dozens if not hundreds of people who would be a priority, high-spend client placed well before her.

I don't take issue with her lying to people like us who already don't believe her and think she is a relentlessly unprofessional, unkind, fraud. But blatantly lying to her followers and shamelessly misleading those who actually enjoy her vlogs and her "content"? She is just vile.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Well now, you see you get a peak on a mountain and the coat squares it’s shoulders and let’s you know it’s ready for it.🤧. Then you immediately bring that to live in the city...🤭😬😬😬

Oh SO am I! Truly...The wretched thing burns your hands and doesn’t really get creases out quickly. You almost have to wrestle with it. I really should have got one like @Milking Keynes . SO much more user friendly and you can take it upstairs to steam the curtains if necessary...
I'm super behind on the thread, but I thought I'd give tips on the steamer since I had to use one all the time for clothing retail

If it has the brush attachment take it off. Steam from the inside of the garment if you can and try not to hold the fabric close to head of the steamer so if your doing a shirt holding it at the bottom corner while you steam or the arm cuff while you do the arms.

Definitely not for heavy creased items but more for refreshing from storage creases

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When your life is so boring you try to match your bathroom wall and phone case 😂
Screenshot_20220206_224734_com.instagram.android_edit_2739816241949123.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
When your life is so boring you try to match your bathroom wall and phone case 😂View attachment 1044937
Hahaha so funny she does match the wall and phone and fern 🌿. I was just thinking…. Can you imagine ANYONE you know posting something this strange? Your neighbor naked under a robe looking at herself for an uncomfortable amount of time… then posts it with an old timer filter. She looks absolutely unhinged and creepy!

PS doggies crying in the bathtub of nightmares that Lydia only bought for the lewk and has never or perhaps rarely used 🥺.

82545167-4CF8-4453-876E-10F9E8BB17BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If you want an expensive bag but don't want to work for it just go to America and steal one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Huh? I’m not sure I understand?
The United States is being looted quite often

You can do a google search. There are loads more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree with everything you said right down to the witch please!!!
Lol!

So what is REALLY interesting is that Cawwie knows the truth and is complicit because she sees all of the bills and charges running through the business. She saw her own bday cake charge before her bday. If the bags are real she would see the charges cause it’s not like people walk into Hermes or sellier with a plastic bag full of small bills/cash. Same goes with a fake place I imagine… would be online/credit card. And no way Lydia would pay for this personally when she has a friking business of showing and expensing luxury items. Cawwie saw every bag she bought on her pre Ibiza spending spree of rare basket Chanel and Celine tote so no way she wouldn’t have seen the Hermes charges.

Cawwie would know for SURE and she’s either helping with this BS cover up for no reason of real bags (personal shopper $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ preloved $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) or fraud if they are super fakes. Either way it’s super toxic and strange given HOW MANY videos and posts there have been with these bags. And HOW MUCH they are talked about. Not one single other bag in her entire closet has just appeared out of nowhere. She may not unbox them all but she sure as tit talks about them and how she bought them. (I hate myself for knowing the story behind EVERY bag).

These broads literally post the arrival of DIRT, paint, a toaster, laundry detergent, door furniture 😝, underwear, plants, you name it…. But only these two bags go on and on and on and on as “mysterious” little game. 🤨🧐

Wait - edit to add the PP gold watch. Besides these 3 items… she always talks about the HOW and WHERE and WHEN even if not sponsored AD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The United States is being looted quite often

You can do a google search. There are loads more.
I mean, I don't care for luxury brands and their outrageous price politics, but I feel bad for the people working in the store. That must be so traumatizing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I mean, I don't care for luxury brands and their outrageous price politics, but I feel bad for the people working in the store. That must be so traumatizing.
A sales associate working retail in any store, luxury or not, is working to pay for their rent/mortgage/food, raise children etc. The organized criminals who are looting LV in Chicago or San Francisco are not stealing from billionaires. If those companies close those stores, it's very much working class people who are losing a decent job. Anyone who tries to brush this off as stealing from the rich is very short-sighted. I am all for redistribution of extreme wealth. But this is just pure violence and chaos and if it's anyone's idea of change, it's already a failure.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
When 2 vipers snakes meet in a friendship ... #frenemies

Oh Espa, we love you. ❤

Screenshot_20220207-053939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-053959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahaha so funny she does match the wall and phone and fern 🌿. I was just thinking…. Can you imagine ANYONE you know posting something this strange? Your neighbor naked under a robe looking at herself for an uncomfortable amount of time… then posts it with an old timer filter. She looks absolutely unhinged and creepy!

PS doggies crying in the bathtub of nightmares that Lydia only bought for the lewk and has never or perhaps rarely used 🥺.

View attachment 1045058
View attachment 1045062
"Soggy sausages".....in the en suite? 😝

Why don't they use their rooms for the right purpose? Wouldn't you bathe the dogs in the utility room rather than the en suite, have a sports massage in the gym not the kitchen, have film night in the living room, sitting on sofas, rather than the floor of the basement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
When your life is so boring you try to match your bathroom wall and phone case 😂View attachment 1044937
That view of the tiles next to the green paint in every shot is really badly thought out. She should’ve made a walk in shower without a glass screen and put a wall there instead which could’ve been painted. And that twee, fake antique wall shelf is terrible. Nothing works together in there.

When 2 vipers snakes meet in a friendship ... #frenemies

Oh Espa, we love you. ❤

View attachment 1045199View attachment 1045200
Elsie’s bathroom would fit in that fireplace. I bet she’s seething.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.