Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe any of her Hermes are real. Never have, never will.

The only reason she revealed the brown one was because she was outed by someone who had access to her private IG where she claimed it was her "duck you to 2020". Yet she never showed the inside, nothing...the whole thing was suspect.

Buying a bag was her duck you to a year that claimed millions of lives.

witch, please :rolleyes:

Everything she has done to not reveal, to hide, not unbox etc is sketchy AF.

A narcissist like her would not give up the chance for attention and praise by not unboxing 3 real, authentic Hermes bags. Furthermore with her career flailing and on its last legs, the unboxing of 3 authentic Hermes bags would have brought millions of views and $ in her pockets.

She is full of lies, a fraud, deceptive and just pathetic. She lies about the tiniest things, witch will lie about this. She flaunts her wealth, her Aston, Cartier watches etc. I bet the new Philippe Patek watch is fake too.

An insecure, narcissistic twit like her would do anything to flaunt her riches especially when her career is crashing.

The fact that she didn't speaks volumes.
I agree with everything you said right down to the witch please!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Given her incredibly high opinion of herself, I’m amazed that Lydia hasn’t bought a Launer handbag (as favoured by the Queen). Each one hand made to order in a myriad of colour ways

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Given her incredibly high opinion of herself, I’m amazed that Lydia hasn’t bought a Launer handbag (as favoured by the Queen). Each one hand made to order in a myriad of colour ways
Not too sure if Launer would want her as a client to be honest...She’s probably better off with fake Hermes just for now. 👜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️
Influencers having Hermes bags will eventually de value them.True wealthy people will not want a bag that all the twit influencers have.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I recall in the frow -sorry Victoria Margate as she is now having one - not sure she still dos. I think when the queen passes Launer will become more in demand and sadly by influencers. I’d rather have a Launer over Hermes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is by far one of the most pretentious, twatiest things I’ve ever seen in my life!

“From the desk of Lydia Millen”

Who is she even writing to?

The woman thinks she’s in a Jane Austen novel 🙄😳

twit.
This is thr funniest thing Iv seen in a long time, and your reaction is just 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amelia has a very wealthy family. There is probably a relationship between her mother and a SA. And if not HERMES probably wants her family as customers.
Yes, that was my point, Amelia has no purchase history as far as we are aware but she managed to get 2 mini Kellys which are meant to be the hardest to get, with the help of her mum as her mum is a Hermes customer. I was purely speculating if Lydia went down the same route, I'm doubtful but was just throwing another theory out there.

In a few videos time she will probably say her step mum or grandma has an 'in' with Hermes and that's how she got what she got :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll just leave this here. A 2nd hand mini Kelly. Look at that price (in USD). From a prominent consignment company here in the US, The Real Real. It sold for that amount! It's Epsom leather, a leather that feels like vinyl to the touch. It's one of the least expensive leathers. It's durable, less delicate, but feels like plastic compared to the other leathers. In my opinion Togo, Barenia, Cleménce, Swift, etc. have a far more "velvet" or luxurious feel, and are more beautiful and expensive than Epsom. Do you we really think Lydia spent this kind of dosh on her 2nd Kelly??? Not buying it.View attachment 1042946
Wow if I was spending this much on a bag I'd expect it to have solid gold hardware. Mind boggling how luxury brands sell cheap costume jewelry for hundreds of dollars.. my huggie hoops are 24k solid gold and cost way less than what some of these places are charging for "gold colour".

Reactions: 18
Just watched the Handbag flog. The first bag she recommends she doesn’t own and is begging for :sick: Hope we don’t see her with a #gifted Bonaventura bag soon! Love how she tried to do an educational video with just a quick glance on Google for research - who knew that ”making the bags takes quite a few days” for Hermes and that’s why they are expensive??!! Also incredibly ridiculous for the Queen of BooHoo to be telling us how she’s reduced her consumption since she started buying “Heritage Brands” - without a trace of irony!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The View Of Dreams

Shiplap walls, Figs like balls

Shrunken with emasculation

The master of the house, quivers like a mouse

And mourns his ball-sack deflation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched the Handbag flog. The first bag she recommends she doesn’t own and is begging for :sick: Hope we don’t see her with a #gifted Bonaventura bag soon! Love how she tried to do an educational video with just a quick glance on Google for research - who knew that ”making the bags takes quite a few days” for Hermes and that’s why they are expensive??!! Also incredibly ridiculous for the Queen of BooHoo to be telling us how she’s reduced her consumption since she started buying “Heritage Brands” - without a trace of irony!
Bonaventura seems like one of those brands that DM everyone on insta and ask them to be an ambassador.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t even done a proper research! When talking about Louis Vuitton she said the monogramming is not going anywhere. Well, it’s being discontinued!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't believe any of her Hermes are real. Never have, never will.

The only reason she revealed the brown one was because she was outed by someone who had access to her private IG where she claimed it was her "duck you to 2020". Yet she never showed the inside, nothing...the whole thing was suspect.

Buying a bag was her duck you to a year that claimed millions of lives.

witch, please :rolleyes:

Everything she has done to not reveal, to hide, not unbox etc is sketchy AF.

A narcissist like her would not give up the chance for attention and praise by not unboxing 3 real, authentic Hermes bags. Furthermore with her career flailing and on its last legs, the unboxing of 3 authentic Hermes bags would have brought millions of views and $ in her pockets.

She is full of lies, a fraud, deceptive and just pathetic. She lies about the tiniest things, witch will lie about this. She flaunts her wealth, her Aston, Cartier watches etc. I bet the new Philippe Patek watch is fake too.

An insecure, narcissistic twit like her would do anything to flaunt her riches especially when her career is crashing.

The fact that she didn't speaks volumes.

I agree with a lot of what you say but I believe the tan Birkin is real. If she had tagged Sellier and said she got the bag from them and she didn't, they would probably have outed her on their instagram for that, and they certainly wouldn't have done a Lydia Millen edit with her and let her sell all her old crap.

With respect to the Patek Philippe - we will never know, all she showed us was champagne in Boodles and a watch catalogue - anyone can go in and say they are interested in something and not buy it.

She does a lot of shady things, as do other influencers, and you can easily visit a Hermes store or Chanel or whatever, take a video of the shelves, try a load of stuff on and a week later do unboxings, and how will anyone know the things you unbox are from Ali Express if you dont show close ups of them? Hermes fakes come with receipts, boxes, bags, rain coats, tissue paper etc, so it looks easy to do a fake unboxing, and some of the good fakes are so good at a distance. Lydia is the professional at smoke and mirrors and mixing up real and fake items I think is what a lot of people do - who are playing this game. Buying a pair of Oran sandals for £500 is very different to buying a bag for £10,000.

I really really hope she is reading this thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She hasn’t even done a proper research! When talking about Louis Vuitton she said the monogramming is not going anywhere. Well, it’s being discontinued!!!
From dogs to handbags, if Lydia says she’s done “the research” you can pretty much guarantee she hasn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
TTV news studio:
V.O...And now viewers we take you over to the Convent of the Little Sisters of the Skint for this Sunday’s Sermon on the Bounce. The sermon today is read by Dame Boadicea Pastry...

Introductory theme music plays as camera pans to a gloomy, untidy, convent study. A well upholstered woman wearing a tweed suit and sensible brown lace-up brogues has clearly been caught off guard and quickly hides the gin bottles in her desk drawer. She is marginally squiffy and has the rheumy eyes of an inveterate drinker. She is flanked by Sisters Purity and Charity who have come to do a stock take of the communion wine but now try to pin a microphone on the lapel of DBP. She isn’t having it! She prefers to shout...and unceremoniously pushes them away. The film crew and the sisters hold their hands to their ears and grimace as she bellows...

DBP (
gesticulating wildly): ...and verily viewers I say unto you that you may be sure that your sins will find you out! Today, I take my sermon from the book of Twiticus chapter 4 verses 3 and four...For whomsoever is found telling big fat fibs; he will be sleuthed out and cast aside even unto the land of Amarillo. There may he weep on his pillow as he may suffer the ignominy of his sinfulness in solitary destitution and he will be remembered only for telling untruths and his deception and duplicitous ways. Heed these words well brethren ( she looks around at the sisters) and sisteren; Fat fibs make you fair dibs ...for...for...erm...sore ribs. Yes, no-one likes a liar do they? Why might that be I hear you all ask? Weeerrrlll, as they say in Provence, no one trusts you once they know you lied to them - do they? No! No: they don’t . Verily, it has ever been this way, ever since Adam was a lad...Rather like those who espouse a false accent and imagine no-one can tell! Everyone can tell and it was ever this way...and as we weep into the pillow of guilt...and we are consumed with remorse...

DBP drones on and on as the boom is turned down and camera pans to Sister Purity and Sister Charity. Both are counting bottles of communion wine as Sister Purity shoves a bottle under her habit. She smiles to cameras sweetly and continues counting...Both nuns notice Dame Boadecia has fallen into a stupor standing up in mid-gesticulation. As ever, with skill born from practice, both sisters guide her into her battered chair, cover her with a hand-croched blanket and assume a benignly convincing posture of penitent patience...

S.M: CUT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
TTV news studio:
V.O...And now viewers we take you over to the Convent of the Little Sisters of the Skint for this Sunday’s Sermon on the Bounce. The sermon today is read by Dame Boadicea Pastry...

Introductory theme music plays as camera pans to a gloomy, untidy, convent study. A well upholstered woman wearing a tweed suit and sensible brown lace-up brogues has clearly been caught off guard and quickly hides the gin bottles in her desk drawer. She is marginally squiffy and has the rheumy eyes of an inveterate drinker. She is flanked by Sisters Purity and Charity who have come to do a stock take of the communion wine but now try to pin a microphone on the lapel of DBP. She isn’t having it! She prefers to shout...and unceremoniously pushes them away. The film crew and the sisters hold their hands to their ears and grimace as she bellows...

DBP (
gesticulating wildly): ...and verily viewers I say unto you that you may be sure that your sins will find you out! Today, I take my sermon from the book of Twiticus chapter 4 verses 3 and four...For whomsoever is found telling big fat fibs; he will be sleuthed out and cast aside even unto the land of Amarillo. There may he weep on his pillow as he may suffer the ignominy of his sinfulness in solitary destitution and he will be remembered only for telling untruths and his deception and duplicitous ways. Heed these words well brethren ( she looks around at the sisters) and sisteren; Fat fibs make you fair dibs ...for...for...erm...sore ribs. Yes, no-one likes a liar do they? Why might that be I hear you all ask? Weeerrrlll, as they say in Provence, no one trusts you once they know you lied to them - do they? No! No: they don’t . Verily, it has ever been this way, ever since Adam was a lad...Rather like those who espouse a false accent and imagine no-one can tell! Everyone can tell and it was ever this way...and as we weep into the pillow of guilt...and we are consumed with remorse...

DBP drones on and on as the boom is turned down and camera pans to Sister Purity and Sister Charity. Both are counting bottles of communion wine as Sister Purity shoves a bottle under her habit. She smiles to cameras sweetly and continues counting...Both nuns notice Dame Boadecia has fallen into a stupor standing up in mid-gesticulation. As ever, with skill born from practice, both sisters guide her into her battered chair, cover her with a hand-croched blanket and assume a benignly convincing posture of penitent patience...

S.M: CUT!
I have a feeling that all those sisters are all descent of the priests hidden in ye olde rectums priest holes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.