Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know exactly how you feel. I've cried a lot of tears over mine and I am reluctant to go there again because of the heartache. Being an auntie to this beauty sounds perfect!

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the video but of course she mentions the Kelly after everyone on heres been discussing if its real/fake and where she got it from.

Reactions: 29
BINGO!

Couldn’t even be arsed to change her outfit - how oftenly is she doing this of late, though? It’s like binge-vlog. Lazy mare.

OMG - so true - and then for her to repeatedly call Lumi her ‘first born’ - honestly, in light of what she put Nicky through, it’s a travesty.

Unboxing the Kelly - the woman is shameless. Should go into stand-up at this stage. She’s a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
February.
Chapter ‘Too’.
Monsieur saucisson..
Mongetout Rodney.
Woodworm tables.
Grubby nails.
Frozen croissant.
Dreams..
Nightmares.
Smelling roses and picking noses.
Sans cucumber.
Inflated ego.
Cheese..
Flatulence.
Snowdrops in bespoke posies, whiskers on kittens.
Manifest.
Baby voices, poor food choices.
Man made fabrics.
Fabricating truths.
Sunrise.
Hygiene.
Flagons of Piss tonic.
Frosty walks.
Frosty bitch.

Reactions: 66
She got her Kelly directly from the store? As if

She really picked weird bags as classics.

Reactions: 22
This is how you do a designer bag video. Full of information and research
I thought earlier that it’s like she’s taking inspiration from Cassie with this video.

Always a copycat, no original ideas for herself.

Cassie can talk about bags she doesn’t own but because she’s interested in fashion and has educated herself about brands etc people are interested and like her videos. Lydia on the other hand has no interest in this beyond lining her own pockets and getting freebies so people don’t engage and can see right through her.

Reactions: 26
Thank you. I remember at the time thinking it all sounded very suspicious.
And it still is ... in spite of yet another vlog on the Hermezzz of dreams - we are none the wiser and have to rely on our own recollections. Unbelievable. It’s just a bag.

Reactions: 20
Hey Lydiot,
Look and take notes how to do a proper haul!

She did better job promoting Karen Millen than you!

Reactions: 31
Thank you. I remember at the time thinking it all sounded very suspicious.
She looked down and then to the right when mentioning buying the Kelly from Hermes, according to the body language guy that means she lying!!!
Or to put it another way she's lying!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
A new tattler Tis the season
Unknown. Mystery
Alastar?
I thought I knew him
Scrolling the evening away
sway
An unborn. I don't care - ME
The dog. A puke. Grass.
CRASS
Cinematic frosty mornings
Apocalypse. yesterday and tomorrow
Bombfirenights
Luxe bags, new bags, old bags, fake
from Riches to Rags
An ode to YOU
A new tattler was born toDAY

Reactions: 36
I no longer watch as rather spend my time watching people that I like, Sammie Jefcoate for example, absolutely loaded, dripping in designer yet so so humble and wears killer outfits.

Reactions: 10
Where the hell did this fake posh accent come from all of a sudden.

Reactions: 25
Why is she shouting?

She has her particular eye on a bag bloody idiot

Why does she keep going on about the history of the brands? Since when has she chosen a particular bag because she liked the story behind it?

Only 6 minutes in and I’ve lost count of the ammount of times she has said particularly/particular

Is she trying to do her own (shittier) version of Frows fashion news videos?

crying laughing that she is pretending to know facts about brands but definitely googled them all right beforehand

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.