Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, it seems like it was a rushed purchase so I bet it was another terrible breeder

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ali really has zero say over what goes on in their house doesn’t he? I remember her banging on about another dog and Ali being firmly against it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So what is it now - a dog a year until she disappears from the internet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
You may be onto something, good detecting. Didn’t she say something about being proud of herself when she showed all those wine corks in the weighing scales, proud for not drinking 🤔, could be.
But you see her drinking at the table in her videos before Ali sits down. If she was pregnant, Ali would have a permanent smile on his face. I predict it’s a puppy.

Reactions: 14
Is it another dachshund??
At least it is another boy🥺.
The little chap will bring happiness and comfort to Porter which is nice, I will admit that he is very handsome!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Yeah it’s another dachshund, I would be fuming if I were Josie, Lydia is trying to turn into her.

Ali in the car on the way to pick the dog up saying he would be content without another dog but that she deserves it because of the ‘progress she has made’.

That man needs to grow a backbone and realise he’s married to a controlling bully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly this makes me so bloody angry and sad in equal measure. It's a living creature, not just something you decide to buy on a whim because you want one for views, or because you're bored, or you want something else to dress up in little tweed jackets. Fucks sake man, she's setting a terrible example.

And Ali, grow some bleeping balls. It's your life too, don't let her dictate everything that happens in your household.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Well of course she got another dog now she's single white female stalking Fleur de force. Will it be locked in the cold kitchen like Porter was? FFS!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s already unfollowed the dog breeder page she had been following.

Got what she wanted from them at a discount presumably and now a swift unfollow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Well of course she got another dog now she's single white female stalking Fleur de force. Will it be locked in the cold kitchen like Porter was? FFS!

A year on and Porter still pisses everywhere as does Lumi so what hope is there for this one!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Absolutely in no mood to watch a twaty witch today. What are the news? She's got a second dog after all? I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, since she's doing suxh q spectacular job with the dog she already owns. It is as spectacular, as your marriage, Lyds😉😉

Edit: Aaaah, she did. bleeping hell. I don't know if it’s a fair comparison, but at this point they remind me of those couples, who're arguing all the time and in general are at the point of divorce, because there's nothing holding them together. And they're deciding to have a child or have more, to keep the relationshipfrom falling apart, as if it will help the situation somehow. I don't even want to joke about it, I'm sad for yet another animal. I guess at least it will be more fun for Porter though

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why are they opening the field gate when there is a step at the side of it you walk over? bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
duck sake, it seems like it was a rushed purchase so I bet it was another terrible breeder
She's like "I found a puppy online and I'm trying to convince Ali to let me get the puppy". She says it like it's an online order from H&M or something.

PLEASE KARMA - SEND HER A VERY NAUGHTY EXHAUSTING DESTRUCTIVE PUPPY... but please make sure she is kind to it

She thinks this is "content" but it's not. Gonna be a little bit at the beginning because people will think it's cute. But she didn't make very good content out of porter last year so this isn't gonna be any different. She just bought outfits, went on walks, and discussed his sex life and bathroom habits... :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
duck me, shoulda ditched my Law degrees and become a private investigator 😎
I'm telling you, Lyds' latest "following" on IG tells you all that she is going to do in the next 2 weeks ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she has got some type of Isabella double dapple type dachshund. The lighting is too dark to tell but she's an actual bleep is she has purchased one :mad:

In a year she hasn't learnt a single thing about owning a puppy/dog. NO ONE washes a puppy when you bring them home

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This cow will get what she wants when she wants, so infuriating. Ali is a dope who will keep giving this spoilt brat her demands. Sick of this

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.