Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this reel…. When she sits down she stares at herself with this dog FOR EVER. You just KNOW she’s like “f you 2021 I WIN and got my way” 😑 Creepy

poor doggie. Glad it’s not chickens though.

A9FC9A7E-4D8E-498D-A2AE-BE994AB02D95.jpeg

Lumi doesn’t even look at it lol. She’s probably thinking… F you Porter… welcome to the B list with me and the pampass grass, blue & white pottery and all of her past “obsessions”.

C88D76C2-D8CB-4742-85D1-3C8F1A4E93EF.jpeg
03AA2155-873F-4410-91A6-535480B6E747.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Isabella’s are ridiculously unethical is that what she’s getting? It’s extremely frowned upoun in the Dach community!
Yep definitely a dilute, just trying to figure out if he is a piebald dilute or double dapple. I'm thinking piebald but really can't believe she got a dilute, I swear she said last year when she got Porter that she did loads of research regarding breed standard and colours etc. She just desperately wants to copy Josie.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
When describing her work phone calls, raves about Sky and then ‘A call about some other stuff as well’

AKA there were no other calls.

Was that a little shout out to Christian Louboutin as well with her new shoes and also I’ve had this other pair for 10 years. Little beg for someone to notice her and send her something again.

Reactions: 19
I’m watching the video (skipped the ads)… they were invited to watch Cirque Du Soleil and cancelled because of the puppy. I am assuming invited means it was an event gifted to them!! No wonder brands stop working with her.
Don’t watch on YT. If you watch it here, ( invidious ) she gets no revenue and there are no ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep definitely a dilute, just trying to figure out if he is a piebald dilute or double dapple. I'm thinking piebald but really can't believe she got a dilute, I swear she said last year when she got Porter that she did loads of research regarding breed standard and colours etc. She just desperately wants to copy Josie.
I think the screenshots on the last page from the breeder said piebald. But as someone who knows nothing about daschunds, could someone explain please the controversy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but she already enraged me within the first 5 mins of this vlog ... her bleeping weak wrists that can't open a fence when she can just step bloody over it. The whole "Ali come and open the gate" ..lazy AF witch and then saying to the dog "he knows who's boss" .. I mean I think everyone knows verruca salt ..and dare them if they disobey you ... goes for your animals .. your husband .. and pretty much anyone who has had the displeasure of working with you I imagine!! :mad::mad::mad:

Her whole narrative in the first 5 mins tells us all everything .. people must fall in line with what SHE wants .. and what SHE likes and bleeping watch her blow if they don't .. same with the wanting another dog and forcing her husband to like nature and sunrises .. bleeping spectacular marriage all round (PS: ALI GROW A bleeping PAIR!):sick::sick:

The whispering was so put on and disineguous .... she has bloody told him outright she is having another dog and he has evidently shut up for an easy life ...so stop with the fake ass lying and whispering as no one is buying it!!

"I can't let him think he has lost" ... I mean are you in a marriage or is it a bleeping game of "1 upmanship" .. this is her to a "T" .....IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING .... Not the fact it's a tiny little puppy who has been bred to be ripped away from it's mother ... it's all about HER as usual! She makes my bleeping piss boil!!! She is actually loathsome!

And the whole monologue that was completely rehearsed by him in the car about her deserving it was vomitworthy ... She absolutely DOES NOT deserve anything .. she is a horrible human .. a nasty bitchy mare to him and frankly she can't look after the animals she does have! At this point I am really sad for that little puppy going to Cruella De Millen-Moron's puppy factory in the broken ass bugalow! :cry::cry:

He is just as bad as he enables her .. and his crass comment about "sausage" was frankly appauling and didn't need to be left in a vlog .. they are about as classless as one can get in my opinion ... uncouth arseholes with a bit of money ....

And already "YOU AND MY CASHMERE ARE NOT FRIENDS" ... FFS he is a little puppy ... she has duck all right to own another dog .. she is bloody horrible with that sodding tone in her voice!!! :cry::cry::cry: And Barclay is yet another bleeping pretentious name ... twit!

And there she goes on moaning that they can't go out now as they have the puppy .. I mean FFS did you think he would be fully trained and raring to go .. he is a BABY!!!! not a piece of ASOS/AMAZON crap you buy and then push it out in the hallway :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can't watch anymore as it actually makes me sad to think that the little dog has been taken from his mother so young and has to live his life out with that witch!
Completely agree. I watched thinking how sad for Lumi, Porter and Barclay to have to live out their days in the sad, mad, depressing house full of toxic energy. She only got the puppy for content as no one wants to work with her
. The one saving grace is Porter will no longer be alone, he ll have a little friend who he can have some fun with and snuggle with when madam needs scraping up off the floor.

Reactions: 37
Baffles me that they’ve gone and got another puppy when they treat Porter so badly!

Reactions: 25
Hello everyone!

Another long time lurker here 👀

In addition to Lydia’s usual stuck up, crappy behaviour - I am just so angry that she’s gone and bought an Isabella, double dapple (I believe?) dachshund.

After banging on the first time round with porter about all the “research” she did, how much she looked into dachshunds and all that bull - and then this is the puppy she chooses?!

Many of you have already explained the problems these little dogs are prone to, and quite right too. She’s picked one of the worst dachshunds she could for it’s own health.

She has either lied and not done the dachshund research she claimed to have done, or she knows about the issues with this type of Dachshund and ignored it. Either way, she’s a crappy Doxie parent.

It’s so cruel on the poor dog itself, breeding of these dogs should NOT be encouraged. Not only has she paid into this problem, she is also in a position of influence, and no doubt some silly followers will take interest in the same dog now and like Lydia, not research the breed or find out and not care about the problems, and so it goes on.

What a stupid, silly bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
considering how unethical it is for her to of bought this breed I’m SO surprised at all the positive comment on her Instagram post.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
When describing her work phone calls, raves about Sky and then ‘A call about some other stuff as well’

AKA there were no other calls.

Was that a little shout out to Christian Louboutin as well with her new shoes and also I’ve had this other pair for 10 years. Little beg for someone to notice her and send her something again.
Trying to blame Louboutin for the fact she clearly walks lobsided and has fucked the heel up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you! So does this description in the breeders photo mean piebald? The website you linked says they aren't able to be bred legally in the UK?

View attachment 995636
That's what the breeders description would suggest, not sure if because he is a mix of Isabella and piebald it's not illegal, who knows but it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She has just got a puppy and has announced that she is going away
WHY wouldn't she at a minimum ask the breeder to keep the puppy until they return? SO STRANGE... something is realllly off in the bunga. Remember she had her February victim rant 🍌 AFTER she got Porter last winter. Even Porter as a puppy didn't stop the beast within.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh poor Lumi. She is really going to be kicked to the kerb by Kim Jong Lydiot.

The Reels featuring Barclays Bank

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
WHY wouldn't she at a minimum ask the breeder to keep the puppy until they return? SO STRANGE... something is realllly off in the bunga. Remember she had her February victim rant 🍌 AFTER she got Porter last winter. Even Porter as a puppy didn't stop the beast within.
Because Ali will be at home to look after the puppy.

Reactions: 15
So in the last few months, I have noticed she has copied the following from Josie. If I were Josie, I seriously would call her out or cut ties, this woman is a bleeping leach:
The Defender
Another Dachschund puppy
A Daylesford habit
A Soho Farmhouse membership
A Thyme hotel obsession
A Thyme silk robe
Thyme fern napkins
Frozen croissant bulk buying
And don't be surprised if she hasn't managed to blag an all-expenses paid trip to Raffles, Maldives. (Raffles seem to be working with influences a fair bit ATM)

If anyone can think of anything else please feel free to add it to the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I had no idea who Lydia was until I found this thread but I'm just here for it. Is it just me or is Porter giving that pup some serious "whale eye" he looks pissed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.