Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deserves it cause of all the progress she has made. Its not a bloody handbag its a living creature you twit! Oh Ali get a bleeping clue plus she hasnt made any progress shes still a nasty, lying piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She MADE, MADE Ali say on camera that they’re getting a dog cause “she deserves one from all the progress she’s made”

😕

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
There’ s no way in hell she’s pregnant or trying to get pregnant with the amount of wine she’s consuming. She was one down before Aldi sat down at the table with the Chateau neuf and she had the two bottles of Barefoot lined up in the kitchen ready to go plus, the dad arrived with another case of wine and she had two family packs of Paracetamol on the island after her Waitrose shop. Not happening, folks, and won’t until she acquires another puppy, chickens, pony and more.

Figney, not Shitney.
Anyone else hearing Hyacinth here? “It’s my sister, Chlamydia! She's the one with a Range Rover, rusty fire pit, wonky pheasant pub loo, and room for a pony."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope she has a lot of money saved as Isabella dachshunds are known to have skin issues and alopecia and I don't think insurance will cover it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ugh, I’m so annoyed at her ‘news’ (aka purchase for likes/views). I have two pugs and am very much for Porter having a friend to play with but Lydiot isn’t capable of looking after one, let alone two dogs. The baby talk is all for the camera and she already made a statement of the dog ruining her cashmere jumper. I feel desperately sad for the newest addition, he is super cute. No way did he sleep through the night without a pee.

Why is she out for dinner the day after getting the puppy? When I collected my girls I was home every night for a month because I couldnt bear to leave them yet Liddles get a dog sitter.

Yet again she talked about Porter’s balls on their morning walk. Why keep mentioning it?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She MADE, MADE Ali say on camera that they’re getting a dog cause “she deserves one from all the progress she’s made”

😕
A dog is a living, feeling animal. Not a bleeping reward or trophy. "All the progress she's made" - so let's look back 1-2 years ago. She was screaming at hairdressers, setting up witch hunt WhatsApp groups, smashing her windows, snapping at anyone and everyone. Shes still a bleep. Perhaps she's gone from humongous bleep to slightly less humongous bleep (I don't see it personally). But she has one hell of a lot of work and redemption to do to truly make "progess". How about apologising to Nicky for progress you tosser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
‘You have to tell them why you said yethh’
Literally begging for some praise or a “compliment” she is so unattractive in looks and personality it literally pours out of her. She is so vile

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well i've fast forwarded to see what the news is.

Do you want a spoiler?

sorry if you don't

Woof!

She had to do something didn't she - no content, no brand deals, nothing going on, how many sunrises can we watch and dog walks? Well now there will be more dog walks and cute puppy content! Typical Lydia!

But tonights vlog includes paid partnership with Adanola againnnnn!

The toaster campaign was the dreammm!
The new SKY TV campaign is also the dream.
duck sakes, everything is the dream.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it strange that the dog was available for viewing the same night she messaged them after convincing Ali.

I’ve looked at getting a dachshund over the past year and any reputable breeder usually has buyers lined up way before the puppies are ready to be viewed sometimes before they’re even born.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m watching the video (skipped the ads)… they were invited to watch Cirque Du Soleil and cancelled because of the puppy. I am assuming invited means it was an event gifted to them!! No wonder brands stop working with her.

Reactions: 20
God the woman's a bleeping loon giggling and screeching like a child cause she got what she wanted but by next week moody sour faced cow will be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else find it strange that the dog was available for viewing the same night she messaged them after convincing Ali.

I’ve looked at getting a dachshund over the past year and any reputable breeder usually has buyers lined up way before the puppies are ready to be viewed sometimes before they’re even born.
Wouldn't necessarily call them a reputable breeder selling an dilute isabella, wouldn't be surprised if she paid 4 or 5k for him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

It is because it's a lie, she lies all the time, she'd obviously been in contact with the breeder for ages and found a puppy, and probably went to see him before, and then picked up at whatever age they were happy to let him go - probably 8 weeks again, although should be more like 11-12 weeks. Who knows with her, she's a devious cow!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.