Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!

Josie is working with Ocado! - next best thing to Waitrose - I get Ocado delivery once a week, have used them for many years, even better now they stock Marks and Spencers!

Lydia must be freaking out!
Teefers‘ next goal is to get Splainer a cookery gig. He’ll never find himself a job will he? Maybe that’s why Elsie wants Stender Tem to learn to cook so he can join Splainer in their Five Finger Forehead Foodie Shows…

Deffo time to stop writing - I’m starting to come over Shakespearean again and that’s never a good sign…
1642165296730.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok bear with me… just watched this. Not only was it interesting and you could tell Vic had researched and was prepared and quite frankly interested in the content… but lookey in the background. That is how you maintain relationships. 👠👠

Whether you like Frow or not, she’s way more professional, hardworking and creative than Lydia could ever dream. I also love to watch her do well and get even bigger brand deals because I know that makes Lydiot absolutely crazy. 😈

View attachment 987921

Yes great minds think alike .. I thought that when I saw the advent calendar Jimmy choo's out on display!! She is a little annoying but you have to give the girl credit .. she works bloody hard curating realtionships and is professional in her filming / how she puts together looks/ how she holds herself etc the list goes on.

Exactly the opposite to the Trog of the bungalow who balances her phone on anything / jabbers on rambling with no thought or planning/ vlogging her most mundane life / selling any PR gift she gets and passing it off as content.

The women like Frow/ Sophie/ Tamara / Patricia are the true "influencers" ....and the more Lydia pushes the narrative in 2022 that she is "happy" not to have their brands and their lives becomes more and more evident it's the exact opposite.

Keep telling yourself that lovelyx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Teefers‘ next goal is to get Splainer a cookery gig. He’ll never find himself a job will he? Maybe that’s why Elsie wants Stender Tem to learn to cook so he can join Splainer in their Five Finger Forehead Foodie Shows…

Deffo time to stop writing - I’m starting to come over Shakespearean again and that’s never a good sign…View attachment 988572
Emma anders , who admits eats badly , has booked herself a cookery course, why don’t lidl&aldi just beg for one, it would be good flogging material, learning and recreating !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes great minds think alike .. I thought that when I saw the advent calendar Jimmy choo's out on display!! She is a little annoying but you have to give the girl credit .. she works bloody hard curating realtionships and is professional in her filming / how she puts together looks/ how she holds herself etc the list goes on.

Exactly the opposite to the Trog of the bungalow who balances her phone on anything / jabbers on rambling with no thought or planning/ vlogging her most mundane life / selling any PR gift she gets and passing it off as content.

The women like Frow/ Sophie/ Tamara / Patricia are the true "influencers" ....and the more Lydia pushes the narrative in 2022 that she is "happy" not to have their brands and their lives becomes more and more evident it's the exact opposite.

I don’t see any redemption possible for Lydia, sadly. The only thing she might be able to do is stop with the career-limiting BooHoo😢 and just do a dog walking/sunrise vlog once a week. Obviously another dog is on the way so she could stretch it to 2 vids a week. One for the spaniel and one for little Porter . Not too taxing and she’s got enough dog walking coats for 2 lifetimes or more. Ali can do bees and sump pumps and they should be able to tick over on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the weird smiling is sooo cringe
Lydia jumping is even more cringe worthy!!! After her performance in her vlog of all the Mrs Roper clothing line to choose from!!🤣 That girl needs help! I’m so tired of watching her manipulate her audience about using cheap ass polyester and no it’s not for it to do it’s work it’s to save money honey! Do you think for a minute Valentino would use Polyester? Absolutely would be laughed out of the fashion arena!!!
I’m sorry to disappoint you , I don’t have a Hermès belt! But if I manage to get my waist back I shall indulge in one a cinch that waist!😂

Sorry, it is so old that it can’t be found!
Agreed! The bloody state of these... they cost £10,000! That's 6 months' wages for some people!
View attachment 987214
View attachment 987215
True, I was so confused by that view, I forgot to safe that pic for future possibilities.. Thanks for reminding me. :ROFLMAO:

W
H
Y?
View attachment 984490
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.
Fully agree with this line of thinking. I think it could be Rodial too.

Also agree with @Miscanthus’s theory from previous thread (sorry - can’t figure out how to quote from closed threads!) that the news of this brand dropping her would be the reason why Carrie turned up to work but made it as far

Lydia

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Emma anders , who admits eats badly , has booked herself a cookery course, why don’t lidl&aldi just beg for one, it would be good flogging material, learning and recreating !
He has already begged for this hasn’t he? You know - If ANYONE knows of a course I could go on…In other words I’m available for sale if ya wanna’ load me up a free residential course…Elsie will want a place at the hotel they give him but won’t want to learn anything. She is being influenced by Teefers here. Never underestimate an over-biter...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He has already begged for this hasn’t he? You know - If ANYONE knows of a course I could go on…In other words I’m available for sale if ya wanna’ load me up a free residential course…Elsie will want a place at the hotel they give him but won’t want to learn anything. She is being influenced by Teefers here. Never underestimate an over-biter...
Never underestimate an over-biter 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 love it!!

I don’t see any redemption possible for Lydia, sadly. The only thing she might be able to do is stop with the career-limiting BooHoo😢 and just do a dog walking/sunrise vlog once a week. Obviously another dog is on the way so she could stretch it to 2 vids a week. One for the spaniel and one for little Porter . Not too taxing and she’s got enough dog walking coats for 2 lifetimes or more. Ali can do bees and sump pumps and they should be able to tick over on that.
Totally agree - I said before, the only format for her going forward is a day-in-the-life.

Deffo time to stop writing - I’m starting to come over Shakespearean again and that’s never a good sign…View attachment 988572
Eta - Nothing worse than a lazy man. I don’t watch Teefers but why is she with this hanger-on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just watched like 20 minutes of him being massaged in the kitchen. What was that

Also (as there's not that much more content) all I see recently on vlogs is Lydia talking about wine, food or what they've bought from WaItRoSe or what meals Ali is cooking them or what is in the oven... I'm sorry but absolutely not a chance does Lydia with her stick thin sinew-y body eat all what she claims to. I smell a rat. Croissants for breakfast? Cheese every day? Meals out constantly? Huge roast dinners? Wine every day? Carbs upon carbs and no veg? To have a figure like Lydia I'd have to barely eat and I'm about the same height and I workout just as she does. I genuinely don't believe this is truly her diet especially given her mid 30s age and dwindling metabolism, it's so fake.
Ok bear with me… just watched this. Not only was it interesting and you could tell Vic had researched and was prepared and quite frankly interested in the content… but lookey in the background. That is how you maintain relationships. 👠👠

Whether you like Frow or not, she’s way more professional, hardworking and creative than Lydia could ever dream. I also love to watch her do well and get even bigger brand deals because I know that makes Lydiot absolutely crazy. 😈

View attachment 987921

And I noticed in Frows vlog she also used the little gold bag from the JC advent calendar on her trip to Dubai.

Reactions: 33
Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!
I use Clinique high impact mascara! I have very oily eye lids (lucky me) and always had panda eyes prior to using this!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I use Nars creamy concealer for under my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Elsie’s dyslexia by proxy “Stender Tem” imposed on long suffering Ali…what’s for dinner🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't possibly after this photo 🙈 Looks amazing, also love the pink dish you have on the left.
Nor me, think mines some home brand one when I was at university, to be honest cant even remember what my kettle is, does its job and sod the rest, like I even give two f's

My humble toaster is this one:
View attachment 986336
It matches my glass kettle:
View attachment 986341

Neither cost anywhere near £100 but they do exactly what I need them to and I love them
I have a Dualit milk frother does that count? *prays to the gods*

I've only just noticed...

It's a three slice toaster.
View attachment 986121
View attachment 986125
View attachment 986126
Maybe it's just me, but I find that so incredibly odd. Who toasts three slices of bread at once? It's always two or four, no?
Just wanted to know if that knife fell off the jar, oh crumbs :eek:
My partner wants to buy all Sage appliances but they are all over priced and some have terrible reviews! I think the cheaper brands actually last longer most of the time.
Got a cheapo plastic one as I said from university and that still works fine lol
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
My scrolling mouse going wrong, a replacement of that would be more of an investment than a f'ing toaster lol (unless its making you money back from purchasing something it's not an investment Lydiot!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yes! And not only did she take the jimmy choo bag to Dubai and feature it in a vlog but she’s featuring it in IG photos. It’s not that hard to incorporate any of this stuff into the feed and videos over a month or however long. Sort of building relationships 101. Lydia hasn’t even worn the freaking slippers! Yet she wants to play the victim that the brands are hurting her. By what? Expecting professionalism and ROI?

While we are at it. Let’s compare the last 15 of Lydiot and Frow. Lydia is a joke and has no room acting jealous of Vic. Vic is out of her league and Lydia really can’t be calling herself a fashion or influencer of anything really.

95542784-0252-4D5C-96DF-AB72191251F2.jpeg

70049F1D-8378-410D-B759-F8E0DC1CF644.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I have hereditary dark circles! I have re-purchased Fenty's concealer many times, not as thick as the iconic shape tape by Tarte but similar to that and cheaper.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer - Boots
I also tried a few new mascaras recently but hated them all (even Lancome!) and went back to my trusty Benefit BADgal. That brand really know their eye and brow products.
Benefit Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara - Boots

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am not sure if this has been discussed before, apologies in advance if so!

i see Lydia working out with the same freaking outfit every damn day for at least two weeks now (white crop and brown workout leggings). Every time I see this outfit, I feel disgusted as there is no freaking way she washes those after every wear? Freaking filthy! I wash my workout clothes after each use!

Now there’s a new Insta reel on her page flogging workout clothes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I swear by Hourglass’s Unlocked Extreme Length and Definition Mascara. @Loupylia … it has a long straight wand, applies beautifully, stays put, doesn’t smudge, and it’s vegan! 😉

EE4F6E81-4385-420D-9900-CF0C2664F81B.jpeg

I can’t help you with concealer because I personally don’t use it, but maybe someone else can point you in the direction of a good one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even Charlie booked himself a course in the hopes of bettering himself! And he can actually cook.

Reactions: 14
All I can think of when someone says smeg (SMEG I think) is the offensive term in the comedy sci fi tv show Red Dwarf, have been many different ideas as to what it actually meant, one being the most memorable Small Meditated Evaporated Git (least I think that was the definition) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.