Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be dependant upon how good the swabs were taken to be honest
Well she did the swab for the PCR and for the lats herself and she tried 3 different types of lats and they were all negative, whereas her 2 PCR's were positive. There have been lots of reports of lat tests not being able to pick up this new variant which is why they say if you have any symptoms even mild ones you should go straight for a PCR.

Personally, I think it's quite irresponsible of both Lydia and Josie to openly show on their vlogs that they are once again not following the guidelines but both think they are the exceptions to the rules.

Reactions: 26
It could be dependant upon how good the swabs were taken to be honest
I had to go once to a professional testing station, and they rammed that swab up into my frontal lobe. I still want to punch that guy in his face. Could've least said sorry for the inconvenience. I think most people, that are not professionally educated taking the swab test, don't go far enough into the nose.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well she did the swab for the PCR and for the lats herself and she tried 3 different types of lats and they were all negative, whereas her 2 PCR's were positive. There have been lots of reports of lat tests not being able to pick up this new variant which is why they say if you have any symptoms even mild ones you should go straight for a PCR.
PCR and antibody tests work differently. That's the reason the swab for ab-testing needs more particle. A PCR can use miniscule material and copies it during the PCR cycles (the DNA/RNA part that is specific enough to detect COV and certain variants of it, like Omicron). Ab-tests react to certain parts of the outer "shell" of the virus (the specific antigen). It would be more ideal, that the Ab-test would rather say positive even if in reality the person is negative, than the other way round. But alas... could really be due to Omicron being not in the specifics-range of the test.

I should make clear, that it's called an antigen-test not an antibody-test because they test for the antigen aka the specific part of the pathogen, with the help of specific (created) antibodies. Antigen is always the foreign part (except you have an autoimmune disease) and the antibody is a part of the adapted immunity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I had to go once to a professional testing station, and they rammed that swab up into my frontal lobe. I still want to punch that guy in his face. Could've least said sorry for the inconvenience. I think most people, that are not professionally educated taking the swab test, don't go far enough into the nose.
My daughter took a swab test tonight and put the wrong end up her nose. Ouch!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been mentioned ……..but do we know anything about the
Large diamond pendant Lydias was wearing in the vlog ?
Her grandmother had a bracelet, given to her by her husband, which was broken up to make pendants for female relatives such as granddaughters. It was mentioned in a vlog Spilling the Tea about Myself, 3 years ago.

Instructions say 2.5cm or in Lidl's case 5cm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her grandmother had a bracelet, given to her by her husband, which was broken up to make pendants for female relatives such as granddaughters. It was mentioned in a vlog Spilling the Tea about Myself, 3 years ago.

Instructions say 2.5cm or in Lidl's case 5cm!
It felt more like 25cm, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PCR and antibody tests work differently. That's the reason the swab for ab-testing needs more particle. A PCR can use miniscule material and copies it during the PCR cycles (the DNA/RNA part that is specific enough to detect COV and certain variants of it, like Omicron). Ab-tests react to certain parts of the outer "shell" of the virus (the specific antigen). It would be more ideal, that the Ab-test would rather say positive even if in reality the person is negative, than the other way round. But alas... could really be due to Omicron being not in the specifics-range of the test.

I should make clear, that it's called an antigen-test not an antibody-test because they test for the antigen aka the specific part of the pathogen, with the help of specific (created) antibodies. Antigen is always the foreign part (except you have an autoimmune disease) and the antibody is a part of the adapted immunity.
Yes, exactly which is why I said they need to get PCR tests even if their lats are negative. Better safe than sorry but obvs they don't care.

Reactions: 16
She has been wearing it non-stop to coincide with her ‘heirloom’ KM collection ‘pieces that are crafted so well that you hand them down, hopefully’ is what she actually says. Hence, the wearing of the pendant to illustrate her love for family heirlooms. Timely, eh?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma anders , who admits eats badly , has booked herself a cookery course, why don’t lidl&aldi just beg for one, it would be good flogging material, learning and recreating !
Emma Anders a working mum (doctor) with YT and intstagram as a hobby and so down to earth. I think most van actually relate to her though she clearly earns more than the average person but at least she earns it without shilling tit on YT and Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe is why they were wondering how effective the vaccine was for it then, not exactly sure interesting though

Reactions: 1
Thanks so much for all the makeup tips! I knew this was the place to Ask! Once Little Miss Covid (who is very grouchy about being trapped indoors) and her brother are asleep I’ll have a lovely browse online with a G&T ❤
Hope your little ones feel better real soon!❤ My granddaughter (2) and grandson (almost 3 ) had it and they bounced right back in two days.

I don’t think grumpy Snoopy who is 12kg could be compared to a rat! A very big one😂
What a cutie pie! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this was mentioned, but she’s doing the exercise all wrong!!! 🤣😂🤣. She is suppose to bring in her arms holding a ball, but she does not.
I have been waiting all day for someone who works out to comment on that reel! 🤣. She looks sooooo awkward. Plus is that a vahahahaha ad or a gym clothes ad? Cause the clothes were so distracting from you know…. The paid for product that it was supposed to be advertised.

Xenia said she cringes when she sees her reels that are just transitions. She said everyone has moved on from that. Well not our Elsie lol.

edit… we’ll I guess I had a point cause now she’s linking the clothes that “stole the show” 🙄. Note… NOT gym shark!!!

A792BEB3-B646-40D6-91FE-3821C401D510.jpeg
B58E5437-7039-48CB-961C-B80675A8C8AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.