Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that she is absolutely loving that Aurelia pillow mist, they recently started working with Josie and they use Aurelia products at Thyme.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Take that, ya rat haturzzz

But seriously, I think the dislike of small dog breeds has more to do with their owners. Stereotypical middle-aged witch ladies that spoil the dog rotten and it's barking and biting the whole time. That's at least who I associate with them. My mother owned also her fair share of small dogs (Shi-tzu, Pengkinese) besides big dogs (Collie-German Shepard mix). And she liked to scream at me and the big dog but the small ones never, they were allowed to do as they liked. Shitting on my bed, made her lol, I got bitten, it was my fault... So, yes, I have a hard time not to jump on the hate train, but I've met lovely small dogs.
A lady, I saw today again, since I took a bus an hour later, takes her small long-haired Dachshund with her (to work is my guess). It sits in a carrier besides her in the bus, and is super cute. Anton, a Maltese mix, who was the dog of my mother's husband, was a funny and cool fella with a lovely character.
Josie's dogs are annoying barkers, but she is the one who lets them bark like maniacs.
Gem says ‘I have to come on this thread to defend myself - I would never sh*t on your bed, @AmaliaLana’

8BD114DB-6797-4470-AC55-19C94040B045.jpeg

Aggghhhhh! I love him he needs to come and stay with his Auntie Oops. Grumpy Snoopy too. Now that’s set me off again. View attachment 989617
PS Hello, Aunty @Oops! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Here you go, 3 rats!! Muffin, Snoopy and Pearl( my daughter‘s)!
Aggghhh! Look at their lovely faces!

I have just spent the last 5 minutes kissing my IPad screen with all our fur babies making a welcome return.....
1642191240278.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="Milking Keynes, post: 7941710, member: 105345"

Eta - Nothing worse than a lazy man. I don’t watch Teefers but why is she with this hanger-on?
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!
[/QUOTE]
Does he not work at all ?? X

Reactions: 14
All I can think of when someone says smeg (SMEG I think) is the offensive term in the comedy sci fi tv show Red Dwarf, have been many different ideas as to what it actually meant, one being the most memorable Small Meditated Evaporated Git (least I think that was the definition) 🤭
Can of course use the term (of course to anyone whos watched it as much as I have, Red Dwarf) smeghead haha

Could be worse this could be on the market (talking of toasters)

Reactions: 1
When she says Aldi is funny and relays what he's said that's supposed to be funny, it's really not 🙄 and I think I have a really good sense of humour (slight flex there 😜). He just says really dumb things that are blah!
I think she finds it funny because 1. She also lacks intellence and 2. She's laughing at him not with him.
It was so stupid and nonsensical. And she’s making fun of him.

Reactions: 12
Over Christmas when my whole family had covid, my sister was showing positive on a PCR but every single one of her lateral flows was negative. Lydia said she was unwell for 2 weeks so I reckon she probably had it and she most likely caught it from Josie.
sorry to hear that - we had one down in our home and he only had sneezing so this strain is a tricky one. The way those 2 are so confident that it's not covid and go on with their life around others is a little unnerving. And we ALL know Josie was really sick leading up to the holidays with no mention of testing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
9268A225-6445-4049-B7EF-1D89048ED400.jpeg

Momma has just told me my darling Gem just made an appearance!! Where are you Gem? I looooooooooooove you! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just watched Ali’s bore fest, why would you tell everyone that the cat peed on the bed??

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Over Christmas when my whole family had covid, my sister was showing positive on a PCR but every single one of her lateral flows was negative. Lydia said she was unwell for 2 weeks so I reckon she probably had it and she most likely caught it from Josie.
It could be dependant upon how good the swabs were taken to be honest

Reactions: 7
sorry to hear that - we had one down in our home and he only had sneezing so this strain is a tricky one. The way those 2 are so confident that it's not covid and go on with their life around others is a little unnerving. And we ALL know Josie was really sick leading up to the holidays with no mention of testing.
Never mind that even if it was a common cold (it was not, it was Covid), running around with a viral contagious infection like it is nothing is selfish af, anyway. They are prone to contract another infection (like Covid's Omicron) and their immune system is already occupied fighting off the cold (if it was a cold, it was not!).

They met their family, they go into non-essential shopping and expose other people to their bleeping germs. Not, like if they would take care of top-notch hygiene at least.
Josie had a whole family Christmas dinner, whilst ill. Then she had a new year's party, obviously still being highly contagious and infected Lydia, who now, herself, runs around like she has no infect at all. All of them too dumb and ignorant to visit the Doctor's for a proper PCR, like everyone should do with symptoms. The quick tests are only thought for asymptomatic folks, that wanna check their status.

Ooooh, movie star handsome. Gem is swooning.🥰🥰
Tell Gem I hear her about the non-bed-pooping, and I thank her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.