Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
41 minutes in....definitely in the pural. Reckon ghd in addition to Rodial.
I don't know if it's the therapy but she's so much more obnoxious every day. She's so smug and convinced she can shrug off negative things but she needs to ask herself why these things happen to her. She really made me angry when she talked about anxiety and how she used to be anxious all the time and how it makes you irritable. Actually anxiety is serious and is often a precursor to depression.
Could it be Espa? I can’t remember what happened, just lousy comments on the live feed?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Could it be Espa? I can’t remember what happened, just lousy comments on the live feed?
I was thinking ESPA too! She did the live right after hairgate and it was a total PR disaster so I imagine they swiftly dropped her after. I’ve not seen her mention ESPA since then and I don’t think she received any Xmas PR gifts from them

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think for sure intomissimee. For the reasons a tattle posted about the no pj ad for Xmas AND a lot of talk in this vlog about needing to order thermals. She usually talks about all of her base layers from them and links them below. No links. No mention. And we know she don’t need more under whatever’s cause she has enough for 20 people free from them.

In addition to Ghd, st tropez, Dior, Lily and beans, estee lauder, louboutin, maybe even by terry because lots of influencers did by terry things this year.

I would think she would realize KM is all that’s left for a big payday and that she should save. But her spending is out of control bigger than ever ever before.
Espa as well I think. We haven’t seen any of the body oils since that atrocious youtube live video she did with them. Just after hairgate.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So Bvulgari were one of the only brands she named as a brand/team she liked… she affiliate linked them just for saying she liked them! What?!

She doesn’t even bother to show or wear the very expensive and generous gift of their watch AND bag. The watch in a story that disappeared and the bag is banished to the cupboards/depop along with the jimmy choo calendar items.

She can’t even do right by the last standing brands that work with her. Won’t even wear KM unless promoting. It’s supposedly her own design that is the dream. Why not any of the sweaters on the dog walks? Why not a dress to family Xmas at nonnas? Why not a million times?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Isn’t this the guy he travels with? Maybe supporting a friend? But it’s a bit OTT and I don’t want any jewelry that requires me to wear fricking safety goggles to clean it! 🥽

View attachment 982982
I think they may be magnifying googles

So Bvulgari were one of the only brands she named as a brand/team she liked… she affiliate linked them just for saying she liked them! What?!

She doesn’t even bother to show or wear the very expensive and generous gift of their watch AND bag. The watch in a story that disappeared and the bag is banished to the cupboards/depop along with the jimmy choo calendar items.

She can’t even do right by the last standing brands that work with her. Won’t even wear KM unless promoting. It’s supposedly her own design that is the dream. Why not any of the sweaters on the dog walks? Why not a dress to family Xmas at nonnas? Why not a million times?
If I had a brand producing the clothes I love and paying me for it, I would be wearing them every day. If there was a gap in my wardrobe, that item would be in my next collection. There should be no need for her to be wearing so many other brands clothes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not much but apart from one of the lyrics from the song thats overdubbed (perfect song to put over it) one would be appropriate for Lydiot

In a world where sincerity has lost its meaning
Kinda sometimes get a bit obsessed with videos of Sharon Tate haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So healthy and delicious looking. We had honey roasted parsnips with xmas dinner. We alternate between honey glazed parsnips or honey glazed shallots
Oh that'd be a good thing to try and making that with shallots or something, didnt think of that!

If I had a brand producing the clothes I love and paying me for it, I would be wearing them every day. If there was a gap in my wardrobe, that item would be in my next collection. There should be no need for her to be wearing so many other brands clothes
Is what I am seriously considering getting into making clothes, was thinking of getting somethings made for me but then thought why not make them myself?

Reactions: 13
So Lydia claims to live a "happy" life, so why does she feel the need to drink so much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Though would never fit them, but forgot the parsnips, next time want to try putting honey over them. They'd be amazing haha

A previous one I made salmon
View attachment 983347
I put dill on my carrots, so yummy as well as mint in peas and tiny potatoes. I try not to cook with salt so herbs is they way I go. Looks yummy and very healthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.
It's funny she says that because my anxiety makes me overwork myself, a people pleaser, hard worker, polite (bordering on unassertive) etc. Opposite of what she's said.
The only bit I will agree on her with is the irritability. I am a snappy cow when I have something scheduled that day making me especially anxious.

Reactions: 26
I have two opinions. I think that Dior actively told her they did not want to work with her any longer owing to her bad actions. I think that is why she specifically brought up Bvlgari and is making a big deal about how she continues to want to work with them as a luxury brand.

Secondly, I think Theory dumped her because wasn’t that the London trip she did in November or December where she just completely screwed up who she was meant to meet and it was clear she knew nothing about the brand? It was embarrassing that she even kept that in the blog. They could totally have edited that part completely out. Ugh pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Oh, she reckons she is in a comfortable place if everything stopped. Must be all that investing she's done!
Yea, all that screw you handbag money. I bet St Tropez was none too happy to be included in the Globy fiasco.

Reactions: 31
I think we saw Espa off some time ago! There were only 34 people watching the Live she did and every one was a Tattler!

Yea, all that screw you handbag money. I bet St Tropez was none too happy to be included in the Globy fiasco.
Exactly! They were in the eye of the storm!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is her cockiness a front though because she doesn't seem like that in Ali's vlogs just a nasty miserable cow. Could it be H&M? when she went to the showroom and couldn't be bothered to show hardly any of the collection?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Congratulations to @Influensters for the favourite thread title with 79 votes!🥇
Thank you to everybody who voted in the ‘Predictions for 2022’ poll. The results were unanimously in favour of Lydia’s work drying up and Karen Millen dropping her in favour of Grossie!

Please take a moment to vote in the new poll.

It’s the second thread of 2022 and Tattlers are well and truly back in the saddle. Unfortunately Lyds still thinks it’s 2020! She also thinks it’s spring! Do try and keep up dear!
* Ali and Lidl went to his parents for Christmas Day… Let’s hope they didn’t ask you to cook like they did at your house!
*The culinary duo hosted a breakfast for her brother’s family on Boxing Day… So you do have family!
* New Years Eve was spent at Ye Olde Rectum with Grossie and Cawwie and a grazing platter.
* Ali, babe, cleared away the Christmas decorations and we saw the real Elsie chivvying him along.
* The Bunga is now decorated with garden ferns in a ‘homage’ to their stay at Thyme. I give them a week.
* "Things don't make you happy," she said. Her Christmas gifts included a new engagement ring and a Range Rover.
* Her engagement ring means nothing. She might go back to her Tiffany ring when she wants something simple and not flashy.
* She had candles from her mother. They were already stashed in the 'candle cupboard'.
* She had a ring from her stepmother. We didn't see it.
* She's happy, happy, happy. She's ‘consuming’ self help books. You can't be too happy!
* She is planning to eat healthily. She bought a bag of carrots, a cucumber and frozen croissants.
* She's feeling refreshed after a fortnight off ‘work’. She needs two more weeks in the summer. You don’t understand the concept of annual leave do you Elsie?
* She revealed plans for an oak fire escape staircase (slippery as f*ck in wet weather), oak posts around the light well, oak raised beds after a year in situ (the old ones were ‘cheap’) and an oak shed!
* She's signed off Phase 2 of the interior. It includes the lower ground floor basement.
* The house will be finished this time next year. Really?
* She's hurt that she’s been dropped by a brand she was loyal to. Looks like Rodial #blurringtoolgate. She learnt hard lessons last year. Karma is a witch!
* She's had "a change of heart". She wants to work with smaller brands. Did the luxe brands have a change of heart about you, dear?
* She changed so many lives by recommending products. We're not buying that!
* A business owner can now send her kids to private school thanks to her. That'll be your therapist then.
* They won’t be moving or buying a second property. They’re investing elsewhere… So why are you looking at RightMove hun?
* Her goal is to live a beautiful, wonderful , happy life. She won't do anything that gets in the way of that. She's selfish about her happiness....just that Elsie?
* Their relationship is loving and they laugh all the time and respect each other. The camera never lies.

In other news
👱‍♀️We are grateful that @welshy101 broke cover to tell us her bad experience as a small business working with Lydia and COO Cawwie.
🎅Nicky Lazou spent three weeks in the Maldives over Christmas and New Year with her baby boy.

Screen grab courtesy of @Julia123View attachment 982681f
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you soooooo much. Again! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.