Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When describing her work phone calls, raves about Sky and then ‘A call about some other stuff as well’

AKA there were no other calls.

Was that a little shout out to Christian Louboutin as well with her new shoes and also I’ve had this other pair for 10 years. Little beg for someone to notice her and send her something again.
I thought she bitched about Sky and their poor service on twitter...somebody posted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank you! So does this description in the breeders photo mean piebald? The website you linked says they aren't able to be bred legally in the UK?

View attachment 995636
Looking at the markings on him I think he is definitely a piebald and not a double dapple (they can still have the same health risks though) They aren't illegal just highly undesirable and he won't be kennel club registered as they won't accept him. All that bollocks she spoke about last year when she got Porter was indeed absolute bollocks. She doesn't care if she uses a reputable breeder or about the health of the dog, it is all about image with her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
duck me, shoulda ditched my Law degrees and become a private investigator 😎
I'm telling you, Lyds' latest "following" on IG tells you all that she is going to do in the next 2 weeks ...
I would hire you!

I think she has got some type of Isabella double dapple type dachshund. The lighting is too dark to tell but she's an actual bleep is she has purchased one :mad:

In a year she hasn't learnt a single thing about owning a puppy/dog. NO ONE washes a puppy when you bring them home
Wouldn't wonder if it was a dapple or double dapple. Was it you or someone else who talked about the genetic problems of that colour variation? It's really like it's some bag. Needs to have the most special/expensive she can afford.

She MADE, MADE Ali say on camera that they’re getting a dog cause “she deserves one from all the progress she’s made”

😕
It's so sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WHY wouldn't she at a minimum ask the breeder to keep the puppy until they return? SO STRANGE... something is realllly off in the bunga. Remember she had her February victim rant 🍌 AFTER she got Porter last winter. Even Porter as a puppy didn't stop the beast within.
Because she is so impatient, what madam wants madam gets. I have never known a breeder to allow a pup to go home on the same day as meeting potential owners. Obviously, no house and safety check went ahead either.

Just looked at the breeders Instagram and they are definitely breeding double dapples. So many puppies looks like a bloody puppy farm

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Looking at the markings on him I think he is definitely a piebald and not a double dapple (they can still have the same health risks though) They aren't illegal just highly undesirable and he won't be kennel club registered as they won't accept him. All that bollocks she spoke about last year when she got Porter was indeed absolute blocks. She doesn't care if she uses a reputable breeder or about the health of the dog, it is all about image with her.
It will be interesting see if they are both eventually neutered.

Reactions: 18
Grumpy snoopy is a traditional « rustic » dachshund. Up to his 10th birthday not one single health issue and then out of the blue he had a stomach torsion, no vet understands why, now that he is nearly 16 ( in 13 days time), every little thing is a worry! I hope she is prepared for all the expenses and stress .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm 100% in agreement with the coven - why get a dog when your current dog is still miles away from even remotely trained? Also right before going away for an extended period. Also also when you're a total slob who literally couldn't care less but demand on having stuff in various shades of dried vomit. Just....??? Content? ... Profit? I'm surely missing some steps, but just....why.

Reactions: 27
I'm 100% in agreement with the coven - why get a dog when your current dog is still miles away from even remotely trained? Also right before going away for an extended period. Also also when you're a total slob who literally couldn't care less but demand on having stuff in various shades of dried vomit. Just....??? Content? ... Profit? I'm surely missing some steps, but just....why.
Barclay will pick up all of Porter's bad habits too and then she will literally have double trouble.

How do we reckon she is spelling Barclay? I will cry laughing if they have spelt it, Berkeley

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So can everyone on here universally admit Lydia is cruel to her animals as when I mentioned it about a year ago I got slagged off. (Not by everyone but some of you claimed how she treats Porter is right and looking after a dog is an individual choice and it’s an opinion if you are a good owner or not.)
Lydia has got another dog for insta likes, hence his colouring. This dog looks cuter than Porter so now he will be pushed to the side like lumi as all Lydia cares about is herself and how much attention she’s getting. Lydia isn’t a dog person, she can’t look after the one she’s got and has been constantly cruel to Porter since she’s got him and I would dread to think what goes on off camera as she’s only started being fake nice to him and letting him out the kitchen when her followers called her out on it. She fed lumi the wrong food and made her need vet treatment, she lost lynx (could argue it’s not her fault he went missing but she shouldn’t of let him out when she just moved into that house and lynx didn’t know his surroundings), tbh Lumi doesn’t even like other cats so she really shouldn’t have got Lynx in the first place, she then got that other cat for a few days and stressed lumi out then sent the cat back to his original home, she forgets to feed Porter, she doesn’t care where he is when she walks him as he’s always behind while she looks at herself in the phone, she used to drag that poor dog out when her was a baby for her own pleasure and enjoys the sound of Porter crying. She wont even fence off her garden to keep the dog/s safe as she like to pretend she owns the “wood” behind her house. Lydia is cruel, selfish and careless. Horrible horrible person and it’s know wonder she’s never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
6F972563-FBAD-4366-A14D-EBE18B34646B.jpeg

Ugh yes, our Lyds is such an icon for buying an incredibly health-risky puppy from what is possibly a puppy farm (at the very least, a very irresponsible breeder disinterested in the health of their puppies). A responsible breeder wouldn’t breed Isabella, A responsible buyer wouldn’t buy an Isabella.

Also, what exactly is it that Lydia is doing to save the planet?? I would absolutely love to know. She redecorates her whole house at breakneck speed (😉), she consumes and promotes fast fashion with the same effort. She has her own bloody fast fashion line for goodness sake!

What an inspiration to us all. I wonder if she’ll win the Nobel Peace Prize this year. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread title suggestion (this is for @AmaliaLana, she will know 😜)

Lydia Millen #121

New puppy in the Bungaloo, man up BrocAli, you're picking up poo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 995618
So, it's a mix of inbreeding (minimized gene pool with maximized risk of inheriting genetic illnesses) and problems due to the dilution gene (like too light skin aka being prone to UV related cancers), maybe an insufficient skin barrier?

Good luck, living in that petri dish of a house with a filthy owner grabbing and lisping at you and feeding you some tit. What could go wrong...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm actually furious with this. I mean I don't know if Instagram for breeders is a thing but I would NEVER go on insta to get a dog! Either rescue or, for eg, OES(old english sheepdog) aren't that popular in the UK and the network is really tight knit.and so in order to get an oes puppy, and to protect the breed, and to help reduce health problems (usually due to irresponsible breeding). You literally have to wait years for a pup and it's all word of mouth and who knows who. So the breeders know they are going to genuine dog lovers and people who have a passion and knowledge for the breed. You are literally interviewed before being considered! But Lydia can't wait, it's all just a whim for her. Disgusting
Ditto!! There are so many red flags with this breeder, Lydia clearly didn’t do any research or more likely just didn’t care! As you say the puppy was blatantly brought on a whim as she is a spoilt, impatient, ignorant brat who has to have everything now! I’m sorry but this is not responsible pet ownership. Piebald Dachshunds are not approved for breeding by British Kennel Clubs due to their high risk of health issues and the fact that she used a breeder which is not KC registered is totally irresponsible. Lydia wants to portray class and wealth, yet buys her dog from a bikey puppy farm 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When I've gotten through a tough therapy session I treat myself to a nice pot of tea (my partner and I collect a variety of loose leaf teas) and maybe a slice of cake from a patisserie.

It has never crossed my mind to get a pet as a reward. What a bizarre concept.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.