Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barclay will pick up all of Porter's bad habits too and then she will literally have double trouble.

How do we reckon she is spelling Barclay? I will cry laughing if they have spelt it, Berkeley
dYsLeXiA. No shade towards people who actually have to deal with it. This is Lydixia.

It truly hurts to see people like her abusing animals for views, yet not providing the loving home they deserve.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just come here after seeing Stacey Solomon’s stories where she’s said she got her rescue from Prodogsdirect. There’s a gorgeous mini daschund on there. Sadly they want a cat free home, but the ad specifically asks for a home with a resident dashchund.

That would have been lovely content. Seeing her and Porter bond and the rehoming process. Then training etc. Instead she’s jumped in as usual with her chequebook and bulldozing Ali’s thoughts on what works well for them and their lifestyle, ignored all her research and got a very cute dog, but one that seemingly will suffer health problems for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She is an absolute piece of tit!

As per usual - something just appears! a Kelly, a puppy - what's the difference to Lydia, just content and something to show off!

No-one, and I repeat no-one, looks into getting a puppy and goes to visit a breeder and comes home with the puppy. That does not happen, a decent breeder will look into you, probably do a home visit and the process takes time. Also because of lockdown in the UK and the pandemic, pedigree puppies are not easy to get, and you often have to travel across the country to visit a breeder. Lydia convinces Ali and off they go and come home with a puppy!

I adopted a puppy from another country, and a charity bought her over, and there was still a home visit and vetting process to go through! I see Stacey Solomon has adopted a puppy, and both Claire's dogs were rescues! Of course this is typical Lydia behaviour, she wants it so she gets it! No doubt this was all planned, Ali was literally reading from a script (she'd told him what to say), and she must have been in contact with the breeder well before Christmas to reserve the puppy!

Smoke and mirrors remember - it's the same for everything when it is Lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I haven’t even watched the tonight‘s offering yet ( my husband asks me to watch it while he is in the shower or doing the dishes, as he can’t stand her), but I have never used the 🤢 or the ☹ reactions as much as I have tonight. 🤢☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course!!! Why doesn’t she understand that really posh people do not try so hard.
View attachment 995886
I wonder who is going to break it to her that Berkeley is not Barclay, surely Carrie would have corrected her. Everyone in the comments is spelling his name as Barkley.

Lydia and Ali are definitely the types of people to spell their children's names Ashleighe and Tiylah instead of Ashley and Tyler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Lydia in the car on the way to see puppy. The creeeepy laugh. She looks and acts like a cartoon villain.

1642452665536.jpeg

Personally I think he’s saying yes because he knows all these brands have dropped her, money will be tighter and life less glamorous and doesn’t want to deal with on the floor nasty Lydia 2020-21 when the gravity of that hits her.

ok getting to the puppy part. Might need to day drink. Another “item” chosen for the aesthetics, gram and for clickbait. Poor lil puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
9E29B15D-7F1B-4CE2-80EC-95B7351D4B10.jpeg

8745808D-106F-455C-A603-477C4A5F89F8.jpeg

AD1F818D-6095-484C-9974-7A67D273599A.jpeg

850FE572-4845-494B-8EA2-F3F708FB1E67.jpeg

So glad to see people leaving these comments, even if it’s just to make subscribers aware where they may not have been already, hopefully putting them off following in the idiots footsteps!

No doubt these will be deleted soon.

Imagine buying a ‘colour’ of puppy you know is prone to so many problems, and you’ve even vlogged yourself in the past saying you didn’t buy the colour because you know about the problems, and yet months later you STILL buy one for the gram!! Sorry guys, I’m banging on about it but I’m fuming. This is so damaging, encourages the breeding in the future and others to buy the dogs, and it’s bloody cruel on the poor pup who probably has to suffer throughout its life so that people like Lydia can get cute dog content. Abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Let’s close our eyes to the Cuntess of Northamptonshire for a second..
Has any of you tried Googling Betty White today? 😻🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder who is going to break it to her that Berkeley is not Barclay, surely Carrie would have corrected her. Everyone in the comments is spelling his name as Barkley.

Lydia and Ali are definitely the types of people to spell their children's names Ashleighe and Tiylah instead of Ashley and Tyler.
In the UK, Berkeley is pronounced Bark-lee (which is mad lol) so she’s not wrong with the spelling tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Another long time lurker here. So sad that she has decided to purchase another puppy, which will now be for content as she seems to have nothing else. I have a little story to tell of my little mini dachshund that I rescued three years ago. She was bred from by a so called reputable breeder. She is a little Black and Tan but there were dapple in the litter she came from. She was kept for breeding and looks like she was mated on her first season (according to the vet). She had to have a Caesarean and when she came round, she killed one of the puppies. We will not know why she did that, it may have had something wrong with it and she knew best. She was discarded as the breeders said she was a bad mother and had cost them too much money as they could have got at least £3-5000 per pup and as she had to have a caesarean. She was kept outside in a cage for her short life as a breeding dog.

I have had this little dog for three years now and she is the sweetest kindest little dog you could ever wish for. I am lucky that I work from home and she sits on my lap wrapped in a blanket while I work. This is now the fourth dachshund I have rescued and I just feel so cross that people like Lydia get these little dogs because they are fashionable and they want to use them to get free products and produce tit content. So so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
She says it herself in the vlog, she’ll have to stay in more now they have a puppy... this will conveniently be the reason why she’s not attending brand events or leaving the house. She has thought about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When they are having the conversation in the car Ali is basically saying that he knows how she constantly gets bored and has to change things and always wants more. She is never happy with what she has. He says this, he is content with what they have she never is. Ali she never will be. She has issues that need addressing. I don't know anything about dogs. I do love them but I am a cat person due to me working I never thought it was fair to have a dog when there is no one in the house most the day. The cat rathers it this way :ROFLMAO: . He has his food, water and litter tray, house to himself then when we get home he has lots of pets and cuddles (when he wants them) and he gets to roam the back garden. It is worrying that so many of you who own dogs are saying that Berkley is a certain breed. Can someone explain it to me? How do they get a pedicure dog a certain colour etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another long time lurker here. So sad that she has decided to purchase another puppy, which will now be for content as she seems to have nothing else. I have a little story to tell of my little mini dachshund that I rescued three years ago. She was bred from by a so called reputable breeder. She is a little Black and Tan but there were dapple in the litter she came from. She was kept for breeding and looks like she was mated on her first season (according to the vet). She had to have a Caesarean and when she came round, she killed one of the puppies. We will not know why she did that, it may have had something wrong with it and she knew best. She was discarded as the breeders said she was a bad mother and had cost them too much money as they could have got at least £3-5000 per pup and as she had to have a caesarean. She was kept outside in a cage for her short life as a breeding dog.

I have had this little dog for three years now and she is the sweetest kindest little dog you could ever wish for. I am lucky that I work from home and she sits on my lap wrapped in a blanket while I work. This is now the fourth dachshund I have rescued and I just feel so cross that people like Lydia get these little dogs because they are fashionable and they want to use them to get free products and produce tit content. So so sad.
This is absolutely heartbreaking, your poor little dog having to go through this. I’m so glad you’ve found eachother, it’s wonderful to know she’s safe with you wrapped in her blanket on your lap ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Being a breeder is so difficult and should not be taken lightly. The lady I got Teddy from had a really horrible experience when her dog had puppies via cesarean. The mum killed the whole litter, the vet said it was because she didn't naturally birth the pups so she may not have registered them as being hers so therefore killed them.

Your pup is so lucky to have you ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Thanks for sharing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.