Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they are having the conversation in the car Ali is basically saying that he knows how she constantly gets bored and has to change things and always wants more. She is never happy with what she has. He says this, he is content with what they have she never is. Ali she never will be. She has issues that need addressing. I don't know anything about dogs. I do love them but I am a cat person due to me working I never thought it was fair to have a dog when there is no one in the house most the day. The cat rathers it this way :ROFLMAO: . He has his food, water and litter tray, house to himself then when we get home he has lots of pets and cuddles (when he wants them) and he gets to roam the back garden. It is worrying that so many of you who own dogs are saying that Berkley is a certain breed. Can someone explain it to me? How do they get a pedicure dog a certain colour etc?
It's to do with the genes and breeding two dogs with the dilute gene. A blue dachshund is dilute of black and tan and a lilac/isabella/fawn is dilute of a chocolate dachshund

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This makes me so angry! 😤 This Kylie Ballard -ahem Lydia- and the “how dare you rain on her parade with your nasty, inconvenient truth” type of support is the problem. As long as she has these deeply asleep and blind cheerleaders, she will be able to continue with her increasingly outrageous arrogance. I am actually amazed how many people are licking her pancake arse in the comments, what can they see that I can’t?? My conspiracy theory is that he comments are all written by her and Carrie. I mean, surely that is a more believable alternative. 😵💫

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I hope Barclay lives up to his name and is very vocal with a loud bark

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she could have a puppy with a coat to match her Hermezzz bag of dreamz, she'd be making a dash for it.
It's all about the aesthetics for her, I've never wanted to reach through my screen and headbutt someone more. :mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This makes me so angry! 😤 This Kylie Ballard -ahem Lydia- and the “how dare you rain on her parade with your nasty, inconvenient truth” type of support is the problem. As long as she has these deeply asleep and blind cheerleaders, she will be able to continue with her increasingly outrageous arrogance. I am actually amazed how many people are licking her pancake arse in the comments, what can they see that I can’t?? My conspiracy theory is that he comments are all written by her and Carrie. I mean, surely that is a more believable alternative. 😵💫
What the duck! You don't just end up with a couple of piebalds in a litter! If you are properly health testing your dogs before breeding you will know that they have this gene and you would not breed them with another dog that also carries this gene. They most certainly would not be registered breeders in the UK either. I bet this idiotic commenter also thinks it's ok for human first cousins to have babies together too!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
So in the last few months, I have noticed she has copied the following from Josie. If I were Josie, I seriously would call her out or cut ties, this woman is a bleeping leach:
The Defender
Another Dachschund puppy
A Daylesford habit
A Soho Farmhouse membership
A Thyme hotel obsession
A Thyme silk robe
Thyme fern napkins
Frozen croissant bulk buying
And don't be surprised if she hasn't managed to blag an all-expenses paid trip to Raffles, Maldives. (Raffles seem to be working with influences a fair bit ATM)

If anyone can think of anything else please feel free to add it to the list.
The frozen croissant was copying Fleur I think.

Yes, if she's going away I wouldn't be surprised if it's Grossie's sloppy seconds in the Maldives. They stayed at Thyme the week after Grossie.

The reclamation yard and garden centre visits are copying Grossie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 995808

Ugh yes, our Lyds is such an icon for buying an incredibly health-risky puppy from what is possibly a puppy farm (at the very least, a very irresponsible breeder disinterested in the health of their puppies). A responsible breeder wouldn’t breed Isabella, A responsible buyer wouldn’t buy an Isabella.

Also, what exactly is it that Lydia is doing to save the planet?? I would absolutely love to know. She redecorates her whole house at breakneck speed (😉), she consumes and promotes fast fashion with the same effort. She has her own bloody fast fashion line for goodness sake!

What an inspiration to us all. I wonder if she’ll win the Nobel Peace Prize this year. 🙄
I’m sure a Lydiot is the person who wrote that or she got Carrie to write it. Sounds like something she would say to herself. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My gosh she is never happy, is she? Purchase after purchase...Hermes bags, clothes, jewelry and watches, cars... she is never happy, she sets a goal in her life for that period- next purchase. After she buys that thing, no matter is it a car (defender) or a ring, she never feels happy. She just feels empty and only way she can make that better is to find another goal, another thing to buy.
I don’t mind if she spends her money on material things, it is her money (and I think money is getting tighter), but what I HATE is that she saw a puppy online and immediately said I will buy him. A puppy is not a toy Lydia, he is not a ring you can shove in back of your drawer and forget about it!! Now that you bought another thing (for you puppy is a thing and god forbid if you adopted, in your head that doesn’t sound posh). At least Porter is not alone in that dark mushy green dungeon, but I truly feel sorry for all those animals. We all saw Lydia in her true nature in Ali’s vlog, she is cold hearted witch that is angry, grumpy and bitchy all the time. Awful, just awful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
It's to do with the genes and breeding two dogs with the dilute gene. A blue dachshund is dilute of black and tan and a lilac/isabella/fawn is dilute of a chocolate dachshund
Thanks for explaining. This is so sad. Leave animals well enough alone. Maddening. She has done it again though said one thing and went and done what she said she didn't with porter :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Her mouth is enormous , there is no way I would have been able to get that spoonful into mine, I always have to use teaspoons for pudding!
But the funny part was after shoving that huge mouthful and I don’t think she liked the taste of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m watching the video (skipped the ads)… they were invited to watch Cirque Du Soleil and cancelled because of the puppy. I am assuming invited means it was an event gifted to them!! No wonder brands stop working with her.
As a person who invites clients to very pricey events…. Nothing more disrespectful than a client cancelling last minute so you can’t find anyone to take the tickets and they get wasted/unused. And she did not have a professionally good reason considering she filmed the very next day going to dinner. She wasn’t sick. She could have told the breeder she would pick up the dog 2 days later so she could honor her commitment. But no…. She had to have this impulse purchase immediately. And she vlogs it all for the brand to see… idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I use Nars creamy concealer for under my eyes.
I appreciate all the recommendations on makeup and have a list of things I need to pick up from you all influencing me! I trust your recommendations!!! I hate spending a small fortune for makeup to sit in the drawer and I have plenty! I bought the and only used Estée Lauder foundation and now I’m getting up there in age and my skin and scalp isn’t the same especially with thyroid issues! I’m 50 fyi!!! But I hope you guys continue to do this and I still can’t find a good shampoo and conditioner that’s not a fortune but it’s not cheap super market that doesn’t have good ethical standards cruelly free and natural! Thanks again 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we presume Porter just wasn’t photogenic enough on Insta to compete with little Boe? Lydia really is a piece of work and no, no reputable breeder would breed this dog, or frankly let Lydia have a dog at all. Just like the episode with Winston, the animals really are all just about her and what she wants. She is literally disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.