Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OH MY GOD you have me creased.
You have a wonderful way with words

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she keeps using music Josie has used in her stories too.

Reactions: 18
It’s her nose in here. It’s massive and very thick, too big for her face. She should have left it alone.

Reactions: 18
I'm devastated that one of my fav shoe brands, Church's collaborated with Ali. These two put the trash in class
OMG I just realized that they also worked with THE Chavette. *faints on chaise lounge

Reactions: 15
Siplip - n - a newly discovered illness applicable to wine experts who drink a bit too much - as in...

Oh gosh! I am unable to attend work today since I have a bad attack of Siplip - again...

or

Siplipping is really catching on in the Provinces. Questions in the House. Oops no, sorry - Questions in da‘ house...

Reactions: 25
Welcome! Great to see new posters!
Do have a look at the WIKI....pink button at top of page

Reactions: 20
It’s her nose in here. It’s massive and very thick, too big for her face. She should have left it alone.
Agree, she should of left her nose alone, she used to contour it in the old house and it looked fine.

Reactions: 15
I had forgotten that one...View attachment 993583 I watched her a lot when she moved and I saw such a difference between her work ethic and Elsies. I really enjoyed watching how her house emerged but he drove me away . I would like to see her marry someone more enterprising and possibly a little less vain...

Just toooo funny xxView attachment 993664
[/QUOTE]
I think they should switch partners, Ali with Teefers and Lydia with Chuck.

Reactions: 11
Dear me, she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I am not watching her vlogs or seeing her posts on IG and she still annoys the hell out of me!
It's so good to vent on here. I feel much better offloading.
You all sound like such wonderful, intelligent and kind people on tattle. What a great community, sharing tips, supporting each other and being so welcoming to us newbies. Xx

Reactions: 23
I saw lydias story and it was them in the living room relaxing with the pets and the caption was “relaxing together as a family of five” and then she deleted it right away. Made me think she is pregnant because who is number 5? Anyone else see it?

Reactions: 33
Omg new puppy?!

Reactions: 32
Probably did that on purpose to generate clicks. She has no content. Pregnancy is out of the question because she loves herself too much, she has a phobia about being sick, and she would never take the chance on not getting her body back in its original shape immediately after giving birth. She really should go with her gut feeling about never having children. Lydia...listen to your gut. It is right on this one.

Omg new puppy?!
Hope not. Her current puppy is still not potty trained. OR should I say the puppy's owner isn't trained to take him out when needed or to read the 'I gotta potty' signs.

Reactions: 36
I would sort of love to see what would happen if Lydia got to 'design' (i.e point at pictures she liked) a maternity KM collection. I just assume lots of terrible looks.

Reactions: 13
I would sort of love to see what would happen if Lydia got to 'design' (i.e point at pictures she liked) a maternity KM collection. I just assume lots of terrible looks.
She can't 'design' unless she can add a belt. 99.9% of pregnant women do not want a belt of any kind, anywhere near their body while they are pregnant. I still can't handle a stiff belt (the leather kind not the drink) but then again, I am 5'2" and there isn't a lot of available space for a belt.

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the info @MichiganGal !

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only now Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only know Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.