Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the first 48 seconds - touches hair, squeaky voice and pickers her nose and sorts out her earring .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously though.
The state of her hair.
Screenshot_20211028-180927_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180933_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180935_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180936_YouTube.jpg

And once again, she drove the "new" car home. The poor sod known as Ali has absolutely no say in anything.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
In Lyds mind, with regard to the Defender, she has won the "Defender race". Her car is a later model and more "souped" up than Josie's. Although she wants to change it from manual to automatic. :rolleyes:
But the car has been altered so much, it has lost it's authenticity. Josie's car is not modified, and in my opinion, more authentic.

However. The car is gorgeous.

And it's goodbye to the greenhouse.
Until next year. Oh duck off Lydsiepoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
FFS if this about her bleeping car ... I can't ...

This is exactly the same as that crappy clickbait title Teefers did with the Mazda ... Jesus take the wheel ... copy ..rinse ..repeat!

Zero effort / Zero imagination / Zero content!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n):poop:

Yes.... but....

It's real genuine Harris Tweed....it's sage...it's sunseeker decking! The interior is more important than anything. She thinks she's going to rent it out for weddings! twit!

Ali says it's luxurious! He's lucky to even sit in it to be fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In Lyds mind, with regard to the Defender, she has won the "Defender race". Her car is a later model and more "souped" up than Josie's. Although she wants to change it from manual to automatic.
But the car has been altered so much, it has lost it's authenticity. Josie's car is not modified, and in my opinion, more authentic.

However. The car is gorgeous.
I agree what's the point in buying an old defender if its been souped up? pointless, but as always its all about how it looks with the twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes.... but....

It's real genuine Harris Tweed....it's sage...it's sunseeker decking! The interior is more important than anything. She thinks she's going to rent it out for weddings! twit!

Ali says it's luxurious! He's lucky to even sit in it to be fair!
Maybe the doggy bed in the back was for Ali !
Oh and great idea to rent out the car, it will end up like a dump, food, wine, fluids of all kinds🤢

When she is getting dressed, is she talking about getting bad messages from people because of globy and hairgate??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The white dress is 100% Sinhá (slave owner) vibes from the 1800's
Picture from a soap opera about it
sinha-moca1 (1).jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does Ali never wear socks or even slippers in the house? and why are his feet always dirty (I know, I know, it's cos the floor is filthy)!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Ali really doesn’t seem very interested in the bloody car, and she likes the ropes🙄! weirdo

• Haha
More shitney on the go.

Screenshot_20211028-182744_YouTube.jpg

It's the 2021 version of her 2020 "F*ck You" to the year that was.
But why does she dislike her family and friends so much ... gifting them the shitney ... :p

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If Lidl ever had a baby, this would be her.

• Haha
I think I'm now officially broken after I had to watch the last bleeping video twice. I legit can't bring myself to the bullshit she's diarrheaing around. Also constant hair flicking back and forth *throwing them forward, doing an eye liner, throwing them back, doing lashes, throwing them forward* is getting on my nerves big times.

"Ali was asking me why I'm not wearing my rings for 3 days and I told him, that I'm living a life of a single woman, since he's off playing golf hehehe"🤮🤮🤮

I need a vacation, guys😅

Screenshot_20211028-192710_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.