Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she looks like someone that could be on an episode of ‘Botched’. She looks like the evil stepmother from A Cinderella Story
454FAC91-A9C3-4D1A-8FA6-4B733C65FF7C.jpeg

Knowing she looked like this in the past.. what a shame
687E8DB7-B921-4665-96B5-1507DE841A3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
why does she looks like someone that could be on an episode of ‘Botched’. She looks like the evil stepmother from A Cinderella Story
View attachment 833271
Knowing she looked like this in the past.. what a shame
View attachment 833275
Wow. I mean I've known of her for some time but it's only now looking at that comparison pic you see how much DIFFERENT she looks and in such a bad way! Her clothes, her face, her hair, her demeanour... all look so lovely, beautiful and relatable in that last pic. Like the young woman she actually is.

Cut to now she's a 57 year old 33 year old who puffs her face out with surgery, stuffy entitled demeanor and wears the grossest Victorian era sh*tty puff sleeve unflattering fashion. She's starting to resemble Mickey Rourke in that flouncy see through white frock. Jesus, Lydia. What the HELL happened

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't believe any influencer would post something this awful
View attachment 833253
Her reels are still getting warped when you play them
View attachment 833257
Another white dress, perfect for winter! /s
View attachment 833258
In this product shoot that is supposed to make me want to buy this dress, she's wearing a white cami and black leggings underneath
View attachment 833259
This sheer white dress that doesn't even come with a slip will go on sale for £150+

She did a whole video on "wardrobe solutions" and spent 10 minutes explaining what a slip is. Why tf isn't she wearing one for this shoot??????
She's being photographed in Kew Gardens so she's probably getting changed behind a 'dramatic' tropical plant.
I should imagine it's a bit tricky ensuring your under garments are right!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 833253
View attachment 833257
View attachment 833258
In this product shoot that is supposed to make me want to buy this dress, she's wearing a white cami and black leggings underneath
View attachment 833259
This sheer white dress that doesn't even come with a slip will go on sale for £150+

She did a whole video on "wardrobe solutions" and spent 10 minutes explaining what a slip is. Why tf isn't she wearing one for this shoot??????
This whole thing is just a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂
He is muddling it with « the red light districts »😂!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd love to be in the room when Cawwie presents Elsie with the latest brand collaborations. Is Cawwie laughing inwardly when she says teeth whitening strips/ fabric conditioner/ vitamins/ kitchen scales...because she's not the one who has to stand there looking like a plonker in the vlog?

Meanwhile Elsie is "Are you kidding me right now?"

Stop it!!! I can t stop laughing and now my ribs are aching 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bumpy Birkin goes with everything don't you know!! Those books look like she's fucked them up already, and i've been crying with laughter at the 'dramatic' white dress photos, her face is so distorted and awful now, she looks at least 10 years older than she is, probably more!

Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen Lydia’s reel with her suit and I hate to say it but I feel like for the amount she paid for it and the fact it is hand made, it could fit her better. The zip at the front is so annoying, she should have had it out at the side if she wanted it to be more seamless.
Yeah agree on that zip! Why does it dangle out?! Is that some bespoke detail that she’s had done to fit her lifestyle?!🤪

F068856D-136B-4016-B9F0-282E31200D10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think that those boots go with the coat…🙄😳
Sincerely that would have looked so much better with black boots and any one of her MANY non-Hermès black bags. The Black Chanel trendy for example! She thinks because it has a little bit of beige “threaded through” it’s now some excuse to wear the massive birkin and orange boots. They actually clash with that color IMO.

And notice she only seems to talk about wearing things to “meetings” or dog walks. I don’t think she can think of other reasons to leave the house and probably doesn’t even have meetings anymore. 🙃

ABB3BA83-A29C-4E9B-B971-0A70DA78566B.jpeg
3575F62E-B4E3-4694-BF78-D0717CEB9014.jpeg

• Heart
I don’t think that those boots go with the coat…🙄😳
They don't. I have a gorgeous Pinko large houndstooth coat and wouldn't dare wear tan with it! Is she mad? The pattern is so loud and does the talking therefore no need to clash with other colours.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 832925
I stumbled on this old pic and she looks so short and tiny here
Amelia is another one lying about her height.

1111.jpg

1619190626126.png
Suzie says about herself that she is 5'2'' tall. Since the pic cuts of on the legs, I don't know what shoes they are wearing. We need that pic of Lydia and Josie in Ibiza, next to each other from behind. That pic that Char posted. Someone posted a screenshot of it here in the threads.

catstompwalk
HAHAHAHA

Lorry Hill commented on the video and said that the hairdresser's account of what happened seemed pretty real. So maybe she will do a review of Lydiot's facial modifications.
I would love it so much. But I don't think that it would be lucrative to make the effort for a Lydia video. She covers actually known people. Maybe as a round up video about multiple Influencers. Or as an example video to explain certain procedures.

Reactions: 14
There is no way she paid for that suit from Sooster and Hicks or whatever they are called. I believe Ali has been there for suits and alterations and once she swanned in there she got a deal for the free suit of dreams in return for a reel/grid post which she has now done! Remember Lydia always has an agenda and everything she does is for a reason and to benefit her!

I couldn't watch Ali's vlog, he's getting more and more stupid by the week! The 'Districts' how dumb can you be, you actual plank! Stick to being the bungalow handyman and fixing the dishwasher, or build a new shed!!

As said before, she has no career ambition or integrity, so she will advertise anything that comes along, just for the money. She knows she cannot cut it in the fashion/beauty world, and she let all those great brand deals fall by the wayside due to her laziness and stupidity. I would love to see if they (her and Cawwee) have a plan or strategy for 2022, it is probably the same as this year, get as much free stuff as possible, and take any job the is offered if the money is right!
Re: the suit
It certainly is of good materials and superb craftsmanship, but I can't help but find it bland. It's nothing special that would scream: "YAS, thats Lydia!". She doesn't work in a job that would require a plain but tailored, high-quality suit. She doesn't work in bank or as a lawyer, politician (omg, is it that, does she wanna go into politics 🤢 ). I really don't get that suit (for her). She is the emperor's clothes.
And of course she couldn't elevate the suit in the post without bringing something else down (non-tailored suits). You can compare things without bashing one of them and hyping the other like an idiot. Ten years in the business and never changed her strategy. So much, for livelong learning.
What brings a tailored suit when it looks like any other suit you can buy at C&A (I wrote Zara first, but they are more on trends), I am talking here about the fit.

lydiamillen posted
View attachment 833179
lydiamillen Dramatic? Who me?

How to make your torso longer and your legs shorter visually. A lecture by Lydl Millen. Also known as the founder of TóbyLydia - Don't be a ho, hide your camel toe.

That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂
Exactly! It's the Stricts. Like "balsam". 🤭 🤭 🤭

View attachment 833253
View attachment 833257
View attachment 833258
View attachment 833259

I can't understand how someone (self-employed with clients) is so disinterested to give her best. That white cami with the black leggings is a joke. It's always half-arsed with her. That one dress would maybe need a belt, to define the waist new.

She's being photographed in Kew Gardens so she's probably getting changed behind a 'dramatic' tropical plant.
I should imagine it's a bit tricky ensuring your under garments are right!
Could've decided beforehand what makes most sense. Either nude coloured undergarments/leggings or at least in one colour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well of course the ugly tan Birkin and HERMES boots don't go with the coat but they are HERMES people HERMES so of course she's going to wear them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.