Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lydiamillen posted
76725531_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

lydiamillen I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
Dress @_aje_

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Its done less than 100 k miles
Why do I think they tweaked that mileage. Either it drove so much it started the counter at zero again, or they let the wheels roll back to reset the counter. I know you could do tit like this with older cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pointing to the diff lock gear stick..'This is for going off road but apparently it's never been used'🤣 I think the gravel driveway is about as off road as that defender is getting 😂 and yes dear that brown velvet is just sooo practical! They must have paid an absolute shed load of money for that vehicle 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.
Yeah until they were deemed unsafe in operations

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.

View attachment 833735
She did say that the car has never been off road, ie the off road shift has never been used😳.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I remember when they went to Gleneagles a few years back her style was so nice…modern yet perfect for a country trip. What has happened that she now prefers to dress and live like she’s in Downtown Abbey, so strange?!

Reactions: 19
And the state of that greedhouse……not a single bed has been managed, it’s laughable after the fuss and attention she drew for being a little miss Lavender. All the plants in the greedhouse are dehydrated or dead, and all the beds are overgrown. What about planting out bulbs? All my beds have been weeded, dug over, composted and chicken manured and I’ve planted over 200 bulbs, along with three obelisks and three climbing roses. Now is when you put the garden to bed. Such a sad waste of an opportunity…..so she gets a Defender instead, to drive to the pub. And that mash HAD to have cheese in it…..ugh.
E3A7487C-8C91-4567-8AD5-14490FBCA9D8.jpeg
CDFD77DA-347B-49AB-9F41-9A352DCEE17D.jpeg
10FB4C09-7734-4A55-B2FB-58DCB83ACE75.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Her whole life is laughable. If people couldn’t see it was fake before surely they can now. That defender looks ridiculous parked at their new build bungalow.

She constantly has to try and one up people and spends a fortune trying to prove a point and it will be her undoing. The whole set up and life looks completely fake. I guarantee these two won’t have a large pension set up or savings and making large purchases like this and the greenhouse when the money and the contracts have already started slowing down isn’t helping matters.

I can only imagine the state of her career in another 12 months time and I have no sympathy for her as she’s done it to herself with her rude behaviour and lazy attitude to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s becoming really painful to watch Ali and Lydia together. Before they actually behaved like a couple, they had at least a little bit of chemistry and fun. But now chemistry is zero, zip, zilch, nada. Like what are they nowadays? Business partners? They sure are not couple in love.

And my god, with that stupid sweater and grey looking hair she looks so older than she is. Horrible, just horrible.
487A263A-1608-4AC2-A95F-D7F46FA3296E.jpeg

Reactions: 29
I don't know how someone's hand can look so old when they never work or wash themselves. Use one of your hand creme freebies and sunscreen, perhaps. The cow parsley is cute.
I know 😳 I'm older than these morons and I look younger including my hands, Josie does seem to sunbath alot during the warmer months, she'll regret it as she gets older 🧓

Reactions: 23
WoW, she pealed the potatoes😫

The sausages are the same color as Porter !! A little over cooked I believe 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why do I think they tweaked that mileage. Either it drove so much it started the counter at zero again, or they let the wheels roll back to reset the counter. I know you could do tit like this with older cars.
It's 2011 so not really that old, and not a vehicle you would drive far, probably sat in the sales yard for a couple of years waiting for someone with more Money than sense to come along 😂💰💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All the Defender does is highlight how much of a new build bunga they really live in. She constantly buys and decorates in this country style but honestly it doesn’t work - it just looks cringe and makes it really obvious that she’s trying to polish a turd. It’s soooo desperate. Lidl you live in an overpriced new build on the outskirts of Milton Keynes and have the education of a toe. Stop trying to be an upper class country lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.