Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wrinkly bow 🎀😝 And she’s def back in rookie YouTuber deal days. Forced to sell an advent calendar and gift sets along with hair vitamins. She hasn’t talked about advent calendars for years! No real brand deals anymore.

EA345788-C6F5-4085-97CE-4071F53D6257.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Same. Live in the countryside. Loads of private schools. Only proper Defenders. No Little Bo Peeps/Victorian headmistress. If those two rocked up wearing what they wear, it would be assumed that they’d be on day release from some rehab facility.
Have close to where my mum lives think its called St Margarets a all girls boarding school. was formerly the estates suppose could call it manor but dont know if they use that phrase (think its just outside of North Duffield). They decided though to move to the village about as an approx guess about 5 miles, where my mum is and her partner. Is a really nice village that (when the next door neighbour though he's now passed, he wasn't to be honest very well, his late wife was friends with Camilla Parker-Bowles, she was at her funeral.

No it’s not polyester
It was a last season coat hence the price:
I knew about this discount outlet stuff from a loooong time ago when it was on watchdog back in the day 😂😂
Just watching that video having a giggle to myself thinking Lydiot probably thinks they pronounce in French the n in Balmain, clue is they don't tends to be with the French they have this I don't know how to phrase it really but have this sort of disdain from pronouncing n in words I think, or least sometimes.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her selling these on Sellier, paid towards her Hermes? I am sure someone ( for the tag, I am sorry) mentioned something along the lines of this?
Lol
It was me guessing this would be the case.
sellier get 30% of what they sell … so add up all she has sold and I have a gut feeling the money will go towards another Hermes she has seen …. Let’s wait and see 😂😂😂

So In total what she has made minus the 30% on each item and in her piggy bank so far is a total of £9,104 …..

Watch out for the new hermes she flaunts

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh dear….just watched Inthefrow……Vics is doing Paris, Milan, Bulgari workshops, swanky hotels, amazing gifts, husband will overeat himself to death quite soon….and Lids? Karen Millen at Kew.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just cringed my way through her latest vlog because I was interested too see the art work a few people had mentioned. She goes on about how much she’d love an original Bryan Hanlon but has to save up. Quick search on his site and they are currently paintings available starting at £2,500. Hardly the 5-figures I was expecting the way she talked about it.

She’s been happy to spaff £15k+ on a Pretender and £18k on the mini Kelly, but the art work is too expensive? Something doesn’t add up.

2889F848-5954-4D35-98EA-919239A0C393.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lol
It was me guessing this would be the case.
sellier get 30% of what they sell … so add up all she has sold and I have a gut feeling the money will go towards another Hermes she has seen …. Let’s wait and see 😂😂😂

So In total what she has made minus the 30% on each item and in her piggy bank so far is a total of £9,104 …..

Watch out for the new hermes she flaunts
@K18 gave the Sellier commission and I calculated she received £8543 in a previous post (if everything sold).

Reactions: 15
Just cringed my way through her latest vlog because I was interested too see the art work a few people had mentioned. She goes on about how much she’d love an original Bryan Hanlon but has to save up. Quick search on his site and they are currently paintings available starting at £2,500. Hardly the 5-figures I was expecting the way she talked about it.

She’s been happy to spaff £15k+ on a Pretender and £18k on the mini Kelly, but the art work is too expensive? Something doesn’t add up.

View attachment 842667
Spaff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Are you from the North East @Influenzermary?)

• Sick
Reactions: 3

View attachment 842667
She cares nothing for Brian Hanlon’s art or any other artist’s work - her interest is entirely based on the sage colours to match her kitchen, following and copying Pinterest boards and, specifically, the frame painted in Dropcloth which is what she has used in her house.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread..slightly early as going out. None of my images will upload! Edited...created a collage instead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After a long time, watched two s*** show vlogs while doing dishes and doing some admin work, that says much about her videos now.
In the current video, she says she is happy when Ali goes to golf so she has the house to herself and because people work from her house, it is good to have the house to herself. Those slaves sit in the study or wherever. Ali sits in his study I am sure and cooks for her when at home, I am sure does a lot of ad-hox errands when she must be screaming Aaaalllllli
If anyone should be happy to the house to themselves, it should be Ali. I am sure even when he is at home, must be quietly working on his content. Ali please go play more golf. You don't deserve this and no I am not nitpicking or purposely hating on Lydia. I was shocked when she said that.
The more golf for Ali, the better he will be!! She must have gone off her trolley at him for the apparent boiler mishap, but then sweet as pie says all will be worked out in the car ride, to her all important shoot. Pure witch🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've just had a look at all the other clothes and shoes Smellier are currently selling, and I cannot see anything that is covered in make up, dirty sweaty feet marks and black bits, like Lydia's collection. My guess is that they were shocked at the condition of her stuff, and if you or I had brought in those Fendi sandals for example or the Sophia Webster sandals, we would have been told to get them cleaned up or they were unsellable! Once again she trades off her 'name' and 'reputation' or what's left of it, and Smellier must have agreed the deal before seeing the items, believing the they were all in great condition. Perhaps they have left them dirty and sold as seen, because it's Lydias name on it. But that is pretty short sighted as it is their reputation.
Erm...*coff, coff*......I understand that there is a niche market for worn, dirty, smelly shoes but I didn't think Sellier was part of it!!!! Praps Elsie has missed a trick here? :oops::rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more golf for Ali, the better he will be!! She must have gone off her trolley at him for the apparent boiler mishap, but then sweet as pie says all will be worked out in the car ride, to her all important shoot. Pure witch🙄
She cares nothing for Brian Hanlon’s art or any other artist’s work - her interest is entirely based on the sage colours to match her kitchen, following and copying Pinterest boards and, specifically, the frame painted in Dropcloth which is what she has used in her house.
Yes, she has no appreciation of the work that went into it, it's just decoration.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.