Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Ali's grandpa to show him the car and then to her "parents" (dad and step mum) to show off the car & then a roast, and, of course, Lyds has to drive.
I wonder if Ali has driven the car at all. Cow.

Screenshot_20211028-183639_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-183642_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211028-183659_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-183703_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The inside looks like the decking of a boat then again she did say she wanted a Yacht 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off to Ali's grandpa to show him the car and then to her "parents" (dad and step mum) to show off the car & then a roast, and, of course, Lyds has to drive.

View attachment 833676View attachment 833677
View attachment 833678View attachment 833679
All I can hear is the 'archers' theme music in my head! She'll be spouting on about rewilding and buying a Massey Ferguson next! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This women is literally playing dress up!

• Haha
Didn't Lyds just get her hair coloured ????

View attachment 833602
Here we go with Little House on the Prairie outfit.

View attachment 833676View attachment 833677
View attachment 833678View attachment 833679
This snap sums up how they're pretending to be a country couple. Without having watched a vid of hers in months I can already tell this entire thing is fake fake fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry, I am 50 and don’tdress like that,never! Granny clothes aren’t my thing😂
Same here! I’m 55 and I dress like her old picture, jeans, a nice top, a blazer and boots. I sometimes wear my converse shoes. I grew up in the 80’s, I‘m gonna wear that crap, ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok so the start of this shitfest clickbait buggery shows her picking her nose and constantly playing with her hair and her skanky nails .. great professionalism .. I am sure her peers are quaking in their boots.:sick:

The Patio furniture looks shite and ruined already as tit for brains cannot imagine covering them can she .....I actually give 2 shits as it's her money she is wasting month after month.

She thinks that styling some clothes / walking Porter and vlogging counts as doing work ......"Hello real world my name is Lydiot .. havent seen you in a while". :oops:

The whole debacle in the dressing room of her having to button up a blouse : Get ready before filimg ...Jesus a minimum of professionalism??

Then in usual Chav style "Ali says 9 o'clock to have a shower what are you shaving ya bollocks" ... and all this is in response to her father on whatsapp ....let that sink in :unsure::unsure:

Going on and on again about whi had the Pretender idea first .. had to get it in there didn't she ... Jesus woman change the bleeping record!

Then the whole "woe is me" moment again rehashing last year and her breakdown .... Yes Lyds we know .. you vlogged .. you were also slated for the video too ...move on.

Surprise surprise she didn't let Ali drive it ... well that's strange isn't it?

So the car:
Looks bloody awful ... trust The pretentious twins to want it because it has rope on the bumper and Heritaaaage green like Teefers.
She wants to change the wing mirrors for burnished metal :oops:
She wants to put Harris tweed custom car mats on the floor :eek:
Wooden sterring wheel and boat decking with suede interior o_O
Lumi wiping her arse as usual in it too :sick:

"Its done less than 100 k miles"..she wants to change it to Automatic and spruce up the dashboard .... duck me you were evidently ripped off ...someone thought lets roll this pig in glitter and sell it to some numpty for extortionate ££££ ....they saw you coming lovelyx

I mean this is just such a vanity project and she is using it like styling a house ..

Completely out of their minds ..the car is meant for functionality not luxury .. FFS :poop:(n)(n):rolleyes:.

Very telling though with her rambling on about Wedding bleeping cars ...."If my career on YT doesn't work out" .. has the penny finally dropped hun?? :LOL::LOL: (the poxy 66k views on your last tit fest should tell you that).

Dog walk .. talking shite ... Ali is going to have "the 2nd bath" in that crappy copper bedpan ..well worth the money ... you can even tell by his tone he bleeping hates it!

Saying goodbye to the greenhouse .. well I have bleeping heard it all now .. she is closing it for winter (when most ppl start planning for the spring and planting tit in them) .....all that for a crappy clickbati title

1 good thing ... Porter got an advent calendar before the witch of bognor did lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Couldn't do anymore of the vlog .. purile shite as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Please explain me
Because clearly is a cultural thing
Why the f*** does she need a car with such a huge trunk? This is clearly an utility car.
Like, I have a business and would fill up with materials that i need to carry.
What will she use it for if not for instagram pictures??
She can't even open the curtains without wrist pain????????
What will be carried in that humongous car?
This is so stupid
I don't get it

Reactions: 32
In Lyds mind, with regard to the Defender, she has won the "Defender race". Her car is a later model and more "souped" up than Josie's. Although she wants to change it from manual to automatic. :rolleyes:
But the car has been altered so much, it has lost it's authenticity. Josie's car is not modified, and in my opinion, more authentic.

However. The car is gorgeous.

And it's goodbye to the greenhouse.
Until next year. Oh duck off Lydsiepoo.
Note she employed how they were thinking about one over a year ago, but tit happened…..just to be the first to think of getting one.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
You guys!

It only took 2 years but Lydia's now showing us how she is the world's best ally to black people!
View attachment 833510
View attachment 833511
It's that place she bought the cake from - remember when she put Carrie's birthday cake down as a business expense, therefore ruining the surprise by making Carrie file away/pay the invoice?
Lydia truly is MLK reincarnated👼

/s
Is that the answer to my complaint about her being "the best ally to black women" whilst buying one Zimmermann dress after another? I feel seen, hi Lydia!

Wasn't winter in the new build bunga a few mornings ago?

What is this plank doing dressed in a Spring dress?

Skipping seasons again... #TrendSetter
Maybe she's catering now to the Southern Hemisphere?

She’s got so many great handbags and this ugly overpriced brown monstrosity is glued to her hand for every outfit 🙄 How does she want to be a fashion influencer with being so predictive and unoriginal
View attachment 833571
The bag looks like it's a prop made of cartonnage. It really doesn't look luxe (any more).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so the start of this shitfest clickbait buggery shows her picking her nose and constantly playing with her hair and her skanky nails .. great professionalism .. I am sure her peers are quaking in their boots.:sick:

The Patio furniture looks shite and ruined already as tit for brains cannot imagine covering them can she .....I actually give 2 shits as it's her money she is wasting month after month.

She thinks that styling some clothes / walking Porter and vlogging counts as doing work ......"Hello real world my name is Lydiot .. havent seen you in a while". :oops:

The whole debacle in the dressing room of her having to button up a blouse : Get ready before filimg ...Jesus a minimum of professionalism??

Then in usual Chav style "Ali says 9 o'clock to have a shower what are you shaving ya bollocks" ... and all this is in response to her father on whatsapp ....let that sink in :unsure::unsure:

Going on and on again about whi had the Pretender idea first .. had to get it in there didn't she ... Jesus woman change the bleeping record!

Then the whole "woe is me" moment again rehashing last year and her breakdown .... Yes Lyds we know .. you vlogged .. you were also slated for the video too ...move on.

So the car:
Looks bloody awful ... trust The pretentious twins to want it because it has rope on the bumper and Heritaaaage green like Teefers.

"Its done less than 100 k miles"..she wants to change it to Automatic and spruce up the dashboard .... duck me you were evidently ripped off ...someone thought lets roll this pig in glitter and sell it to some numpty for extortionate ££££ ....they saw you coming lovelyx

I mean this is just such a vanity project and she is using it like styling a house ..

Completely out of their minds ..the car is meant for functionality not luxury .. FFS :poop:(n)(n):rolleyes:.

Very telling though with her rambling on about Wedding bleeping cars ...."If my career on YT doesn't work out" .. has the penny finally dropped hun?? :LOL::LOL: (the poxy 66k views on your last tit fest should tell you that).

Dog walk .. talking shite ... Ali is going to have "the 2nd bath" in that crappy copper bedpan ..well worth the money ... you can even tell by his tone he bleeping hates it!

Saying goodbye to the greenhouse .. well I have bleeping heard it all now .. she is closing it for winter (when most ppl start planning for the spring and planting tit in them) .....all that for a crappy clickbati title

1 good thing ... Porter got an advent calendar before the witch of bognor did lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.

DA9B3419-F2C7-4316-9969-38CD744D337D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't with her even more. Such a tease for us. Playing with our emotions, getting our hopes up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the first 48 seconds - touches hair, squeaky voice and pickers her nose and sorts out her earring .
It's the Millen manoeuvre.

Alison doesn't care about Ali.

What’s wrong with her eyes!? Looks like she’s having a severe reaction to eye shadow? They also look like a different shape now. Its that Fox eyes shape.
Saw it too. Hope it's just the eyeliner.

Last edited:
  • Haha

So the car:

This summary is my fave, hands down :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, let's vote on Lydia's second career. After YouTube, what skills will she have? I think she'd do well as a waitress in a theme cafe, like one of those Japanese maid outfit ones. She can wear puffy sleeves all day and get people to admire her. What skills does she even have???

Also, forgive me but am I to understand she and some other blogger are in a competition buying Defenders? When none of them have a single reason to have a vehicle like this since they've never done a hard day's work on a farm or any bit of rough terrain? These influencers have well and truly lost the plot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sooooo on a presumably paid assignment to promote a car Wally, (sorry, Ali Gordon goes to The Peak District and The Lakes wearing totally unsuitable clothing and footwear and moans about it raining and stays indoors in the Samling hotel which is dead close to Lake Windermere. Has this muppet never been further north than the midlands before? Has he never experienced rain before? Ye Gods and little fishes, getting wet and muddy is all part of the lakeland experience!!!!
Haha soooo agree. Country attire in Derbyshire is a little different to to Ali’s pretentious dressing up clothes. And I’d say waterproofs are pretty much a necessity in the Lakes. Bet Ali wouldn’t be seen dead in waterproof waking trousers.

If I drove past Ali dressed like a country squire from 1950s, posing by his car on Winnets pass, I would have laughed at him a lot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.