Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's being photographed in Kew Gardens so she's probably getting changed behind a 'dramatic' tropical plant.
I should imagine it's a bit tricky ensuring your under garments are right!
I`m assuming this is a winter wardrobe launch ... photographed in a greenhouse filled with tropical plants. Why? Can she not get 1 thing right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You guys!

It only took 2 years but Lydia's now showing us how she is the world's best ally to black people!
Screenshot_20211028-154931_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211028-154939_Instagram.jpg

It's that place she bought the cake from - remember when she put Carrie's birthday cake down as a business expense, therefore ruining the surprise by making Carrie file away/pay the invoice?
Lydia truly is MLK reincarnated👼

/s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
why does she looks like someone that could be on an episode of ‘Botched’. She looks like the evil stepmother from A Cinderella Story
View attachment 833271
Knowing she looked like this in the past.. what a shame
View attachment 833275
She was lovely looking here. You'd think after all the work she's had done combined with how 'successful' she is, she'd be able to manage a genuine smile but she all she can manage is looking like a sneering, pretentious twunt. It's true what they say, money can't buy happiness!

Reactions: 24
That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂
Sooooo on a presumably paid assignment to promote a car Wally, (sorry, Ali Gordon goes to The Peak District and The Lakes wearing totally unsuitable clothing and footwear and moans about it raining and stays indoors in the Samling hotel which is dead close to Lake Windermere. Has this muppet never been further north than the midlands before? Has he never experienced rain before? Ye Gods and little fishes, getting wet and muddy is all part of the lakeland experience!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I didn't even notice the leggings but they're quite obvious. This is pure laziness on her part.

Plus I didn't notice it because I would never buy anything she wears anyway. She always has some weird balloon sleeve thing going on or wearing punk rock boots with a floral dress, her style is utterly schizophrenic.
Basically its the Picnic At Hanging Rock style.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think her Club Monaco outfits really did suit her ( I'm 57 & love club Monaco)
Why is she dressing like she is hitting 80 plus ?
She not oozing wealth & certainly not class neither is the chinless wonder of the Cotswolds. They have totally lost the plot in the dressing up play world that they seem to fantasise about.
Apart from these outfits being frumpy they also are not practical. No structure & not remotely sexy 😉 . Sad times at such a young age 😢.
Who realistically wants to go out looking like this to the pub or a restaurant ????. Joke ladies joke !!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's being photographed in Kew Gardens so she's probably getting changed behind a 'dramatic' tropical plant.
I should imagine it's a bit tricky ensuring your under garments are right!
To ease the possible draft maybe?
Yeah agree on that zip! Why does it dangle out?! Is that some bespoke detail that she’s had done to fit her lifestyle?!🤪

View attachment 833368
Hell I look better than that in a suit!
What great timing - 4 days before Halloween.
View attachment 833517
Is like the JD of Rum its just boring!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢

Christ on a bike! Never mind dramatic, she is morphing into a modern day Miss Haversham in front of our very eyes! She looks utterly DEMENTED!
Though they have far more style than this twonk (Lydiot being the twonk)

image_2021-10-28_162117.png

Reactions: 10
She’s got so many great handbags and this ugly overpriced brown monstrosity is glued to her hand for every outfit 🙄 How does she want to be a fashion influencer with being so predictive and unoriginal
69673A8A-50F5-4AEF-8A5E-8752DA15F4C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently her green dress (not KM) makes her feel 'powerful' !!! Perhaps that is why she struts around the bunga dressed up with nowhere to go, just to feel powerful.

Utterly tragic!

15 mins until flog time - what will it be?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lids and her sister console Cawie and tell her her life has no future after working for the MG’s. She will be writing out contracts for tooth whitener and Febreeze forever and ever……

065A79CE-C10D-43B5-AD2D-8122583BB46D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Today's flog filmed last Friday, not sponsored, going to be about the defender, and 'saying goodbye?' clickbait, maybe about giving her RR back!

She seems to work full time on KM these days!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.