Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. She can't piece a paragraph together in any coherent fashion. I read till the second paragraph and my brain has gone numb. She wants to act all posh and put on a faux posh accent but anyone from the UK can tell that 1) the accent isn't posh; 2) if you were truly so posh with a rich Nonna and so highly educated, you would speak better, have more varied vocabulary and not write blog posts in a manner and syntax befitting of a 12 year old.

UGH. No referencing 'Doctor Zhivago' is going to help mask your paranormal levels of chavitivity Did you even watch the film? I am sure you didn't read the book.

Also how the hell is she even a novice in her own industry? If she's going to write a post about coats, surely she can give more informative views other than to list out types of coats she fancies. For instance, it might be worth noting AS PART OF HER JOB as a "fashion" influenza on society to indicate that a fucking faux fur coat is not for everyone; the type of "fur" is important so as to avoid tackiness, etc. I for one hate her teddy MaxMara coat. MaxMara are great for wool coats, but that teddy one she owns is beyond awful -- rip out the tag and I can't even see that hanging at &OtherStories.

Had to rant. Left this forum for a while but came back and skim-read her blog post only to feel my eyes bleed.

"'Champagne'?? Is that from HAMBURG? Or wait maybe it's from COLOGNE??? Help me, Cawwieeee!"
View attachment 831640
View attachment 831641
View attachment 831648
This is one way to create a new record.

Not sure "longest invisalign treatment"
makes you that special, but I suppose it's something, eh?
i have been on mine for 24 months and still 3 more to go and maybe more if I am not 100% satisfied. Come on 5000€ for a few months, this that would be the biggest rip off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Al Fresco

VIP Member
If they were descended from royalty they will be recorded somewhere on the web!! So of course I’m gonna Google it to see if she’s lying once again!!
To be continued…😂
I think she was either taking the p!ss or meant one of the other places mentioned. Take a look. She looks lovely here though so it’s quite sad.

Alleykat

After a long time, watched two s*** show vlogs while doing dishes and doing some admin work, that says much about her videos now.
In the current video, she says she is happy when Ali goes to golf so she has the house to herself and because people work from her house, it is good to have the house to herself. Those slaves sit in the study or wherever. Ali sits in his study I am sure and cooks for her when at home, I am sure does a lot of ad-hox errands when she must be screaming Aaaalllllli
If anyone should be happy to the house to themselves, it should be Ali. I am sure even when he is at home, must be quietly working on his content. Ali please go play more golf. You don't deserve this and no I am not nitpicking or purposely hating on Lydia. I was shocked when she said that.
The more golf for Ali, the better he will be!! She must have gone off her trolley at him for the apparent boiler mishap, but then sweet as pie says all will be worked out in the car ride, to her all important shoot. Pure bitch🙄

• Sick

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I wasn’t celebrating them? Also I have no idea if they have talent or do good with the money - all I said was that I don’t think they earnt all the money to buy the house. I just said mike’s parents helped financially. :)
I didn't call you out. It's a thing I thought about after I read similar posts. Just used your post because you mentioned them.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Agree!!! I bet that Dior bag cost her $4k or more right?! By the time they take commission it’s not enough! Just keep it and use it or have a vlog sale and cut out the middle man. I tried to sell a few of my bags last week and the prices these resellers offer for barely used items with full sets is a joke. Can’t imagine how little they offer for used up stuff no one even wants.

She either needs money desperately or needs the illusion of a “deal” because most of this stuff is worn outdated crap or freebies she never even liked. I would have been more impressed if this crap was sold and all proceeds go to charity. That would have gone a long way with me.
I'm sure she'll claim that now after reading here but with absolutely no proof whatsoever...per usual.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Ssshhhh don’t give her ideas… I for one thoroughly enjoyed watching her weak wrists trying to mash….it’s was comical to say the least. What a pair of numpties. Did you notice in the sped up version of her peeling the potatoes she had to take a break after peeling just 2 … what a lazy twat!
I have not watched yet, I shall watch the comedy show now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsFW

I don’t mean she is like her but she seems to be trying very hard lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 11