Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam_Gold

There is no way I would pay 1k for a KM coat.
I literally just bought a feather down full length coat from Prada at Bicester village for £700.
I am almost certain I paid around £400 in the sale for a decent shearling from All Saints, which I suspect is better quality!
No chance I would be spending this on this brand.
I don’t think the quality is there anymore…
I just had a look at their party outfits, £300 plus for the embellished dresses. You can a get proper designer dress for this price. Not for me!
Have you watched this video? Double check if your Prada coat isn’t polyester.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Elsie said in her lastest flog she wants to get better at cooking 😂 :ROFLMAO:😂 Very much looking forward to seeing what she does seeing as she is the laziest slothy sloth and the biggest liar of them all 🍿 Ps Aldi, don t get ya hopes up.
That's cause she needs to actually bother to do some, boiling an egg maybe a good start?

Doesnt her big hat suit her big head then? :unsure: 🤪

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
The smollest person and biggest narc needs the biggest car there is. Clown.
Why not this:
View attachment 833768 Has even bigger tires/tyres.
LOL I dont even think that'd fit her false bs ego haha, I do love though looking at photos of these imbeciles (the smugness is unreal) like Josie and Lidle and knowing not in a month of Mondays will they ever likely work for what they have got and getting the popcorn ready for when they fack off haha

• Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
Model Mouth, brilliant! 🤣😂🤣 Well said!

Yep, she’s becoming an Utah- Texas, influencer. ( no disrespect to anyone from Utah or Texas ) I actually watch a lot from there and they are really nice and sweet, but they all promote stuff like this, daily.
I think Lydia has said once she watched Rachael Parcell and mentioned her huge house! But you are spot on about US influencers they are into a bunch of everything including makeup to housewares!

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
What!? I totally missed that, unless it was on IG. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

MrsFW

I’ve not posted on this thread for a while so hello!
I have been reading along. What’s struck me lately is how Lydia seems to be morphing into Kate Middleton. Does anyone else think that or just me?
Also, is there any way of looking to see if her house is up for sale? Sorry if this has been addressed already.

• Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Omg stop she used the app to show her teeth? So that photo may not actually be her teeth? My goodness that's a new low, even for our Elsie.
Good luck with your process, I'm sure your teeth will look lovely as you're not leaving it on a cat's bum infested butcher block :sick: 😂
No, but I do leave them hanging around sometimes, just for a few mns, but then my level of hygiene isn’t lidl’s and no cats.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I can’t even bare to watch him anymore. Has anyone else noticed the sound of how he breathes? It irritates me so much I can no longer watch his videos. He breathes like he’s been smoking 40 a day for 40 years. Once you spot it you will never unhear it.
HAHAHAHA. You were close. It's the toxic Lydia fumes that slowly kills his lung cells.

One pic is with the Spotlight sisters and the other is with Vogue Williams at the same event - ie Spencer’s missus (MIC).

View attachment 832133View attachment 832134
Idk if it was Vogue Williams?? The pic was different.

Aliciao

Have you watched this video? Double check if your Prada coat isn’t polyester.
No it’s not polyester
It was a last season coat hence the price:
I knew about this discount outlet stuff from a loooong time ago when it was on watchdog back in the day 😂😂

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Wow, all those points is what Lydiot does not do. She does not take feedback, ever. I apologize for not remembering the new girls name that posted about her being blocked by suggestions someone. You reminded me of me posting something about, you should look at ITF video. I thought nothing of it, but then I was blocked. I thought it was because I liked someone’s comment. You have me thinking…
Penny for your thoughts? 😁 i was shocked at the speed it happened, literally within 2 min, at a very late hour ( past midnight uk time ). I was baffled.

• Wow

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She's being photographed in Kew Gardens so she's probably getting changed behind a 'dramatic' tropical plant.
I should imagine it's a bit tricky ensuring your under garments are right!
To ease the possible draft maybe?
Yeah agree on that zip! Why does it dangle out?! Is that some bespoke detail that she’s had done to fit her lifestyle?!🤪

View attachment 833368
Hell I look better than that in a suit!
What great timing - 4 days before Halloween.
View attachment 833517
Is like the JD of Rum its just boring!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢

Christ on a bike! Never mind dramatic, she is morphing into a modern day Miss Haversham in front of our very eyes! She looks utterly DEMENTED!
Though they have far more style than this twonk (Lydiot being the twonk)

image_2021-10-28_162117.png

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Is that the one she used to wear to the gym every morning when she lived in her old house? If so, those stains will be embedded in that fabric forever as that jacket was FILTHY.
No, I believe it's the one she bought last year or so. Made a whole show about it. Maybe it was autumn or winter 2019.

• Haha