Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
This must be the horrendous orange furry thing that was hanging up in her dressing room

Looks like she has skinned an orangutan

View attachment 841715

I hope the retoucher gets paid well 🤣 🤣 She looks like something out of Antz

View attachment 841720
It looks those fuzzy scrap’s you can buy at the local Dollarama Store. Someone must have seen a lot together and made this hideous thing. Bet you could find it in Dollar Store makeovers on Pinteres.
Thanks for the new Advatar! 😂😁🤗❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sofie

VIP Member
This getting dressed trend is so done and I’ve always hated it and can’t wait for it to be over. But Lydia reallly sucks at it. Who would ever want to watch someone put on tights?! So unflattering. She looks at the camera like she’s gonna punch someone until the end with her creepy hee hee.

So much for being a lingerie partner…. wonder if intomissimee dropped her?

View attachment 841218View attachment 841219
I know it s only undies but why is everything she wears mismatched :eek:

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
If that was my house and I saw that fool in front of my home prancing around like a buffoon acting like she owned the place, I would have run out and told that bitch to get the fuck off my property.
Oh I would be livid, maybe not confront her but put signs up saying no trespassing lol

Even for places which are open to the public are still considered private property so.... just because of maybe doing something prior doesnt give anyone the rights to just free access

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Urgh all this crap about porter barking to protect mummy wummy! 🤢🤢🤢🤢she's loving it isn't she??
More like porter sees mummy shouting at the hired help and barking orders at them, he's literally doing the same! 🤣🤣🤣lol!
No. He is barking because he is stressed and has no leading role to rely on. Lydia should've the leading role to give him security, but she is too dumb and inconsequential to provide any social animal with security. I know exactly what would happen if she cares for/owns a horse. I have seen it often enough, and it's always the same.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
In her old “Facts About Me” video, she says her parents and grandparents are a mix of Italian, Sicilian, Maltese, North African, Austrian and English. She also says she’s descended from royalty.🥴

Next purchase, Hermes headscarf.View attachment 837026
So, basically:
Italian, Sicilian, Maltese, North African, Austrian = Italian
Austrian and English = British
Used the Austrian twice, because it was so nice... no kidding, because I wasn't sure what was more probable.

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
The more golf for Ali, the better he will be!! She must have gone off her trolley at him for the apparent boiler mishap, but then sweet as pie says all will be worked out in the car ride, to her all important shoot. Pure bitch🙄
She cares nothing for Brian Hanlon’s art or any other artist’s work - her interest is entirely based on the sage colours to match her kitchen, following and copying Pinterest boards and, specifically, the frame painted in Dropcloth which is what she has used in her house.
Yes, she has no appreciation of the work that went into it, it's just decoration.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I have to thank the Princess Seal Puppy herself for providing me with this incredible content. I know Lydia has trouble when the clocks change but surely even she knows Aprils fools is in April.
😂🤣😆😁😂 PARFEKT ❤

• Haha