Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I see Emily Canham has bought a house but has also created a new @Welcomehome account and she intends to also interview other renovators. Perhaps she has a better understanding that the churning of fashion is on the wane and a better long term strategy than Elsie.

Reactions: 9

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Back tracking. My eyes get burnt sometimes reading lydias stories. So when the new Land Rover launched she posted a comment on her stories saying how excited she was at launching her own car with Range Rover. My husband literally died with laughter. We have an old defender ourselves and a Range Rover which does cost a lot but they are amazing cars. More so for the hubby as he drives so much .. but her commenting and making that statement which can be mislead and also embarrassing for Range Rover is beyond being deluded. She is not a celebrity .. yet she has this manner where she thinks she comes from royalty …
It is all so pretentious and not appealing. Everything with her has to be top of the range. Now she is selling with sellier Knightsbridge … & I bet your bottom dollar it is to feed her hermes habit and get another one with the proceeds she gets from selling ….
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
so sorry for your loss 🙁. Aw shucks! I couldn’t resist. He didn’t literally die, did he? 🤣😂🥲😂🥲😂🤣😂

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Number #6 on how to change your life = Stay away from Drama. Three days later = How Dramatic am I.....😴
Aye another utter snore-fest at best!

That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂
Is what one would call a numpty through and through, or alternatively a muppet

Who approved this slow-mo video? She looks off her tits
Is she ever not?

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I see Ali's thread has sprung into life after months in the wilderness, with this post!

Ali, lovely, it's not the Districts, it's the Lake District or The Lakes 🤭

Simon Reeves has a new series out in November on BBC 2 about The Lakes.

View attachment 832926
Lake Coniston is there, where Donald Campbell (one of think, well he was a prolific speed record breaker in the certainly 60s) crashed the Bluebird attempting to break the land speed record. Kayaked on Lake Coniston lol, was always this kind of morbid joke since they couldn't (until 2001) find his body so making jokes about if finding it then shout haha

Was during outdoor pursuits with school, kept doing them every year even skiing as well was first off in Scotland then this sort of organisation essentially between France and Italy over essentially the mountains between the two I think (to be honest I cant really remember).

As well as of course Windermere as well, great place!

Whats next from these idiots crampons (the things you put under footwear to stop yourself from slipping over ice etc)

She (Lydiot) think she said she was sensitive, yeah right, am I supposed to take that seriously or something?? lol🤭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Ugh just when you think you've solved an hernia problem it happens again, giggling to myself if I ever had the unfortunate chance of walking behind her.

I'd mention to who ever I was with (ref to her foot odour) "I CANT SEE ANYMORE, MIND IF I GO INFRONT???" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why did she say in her QA video , she has royal background? And is a princess? That’s a joke, right?
I'm positively crying here lol🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆

coconochanel

VIP Member
Didn't Lyd work with KM in the old house? I'm sure I remember watching a video of her styling the clothes.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I can’t figure out how to upload videos sorry. Every time I try it says file too large.
I use the lowest quality (frames are compressed in JPEG format) though the quality is awful in Bandicam (depends on the compression standard though and probably havent changed from last time I updated lol) is usually really good at keeping the size of the video really low (low End-PC I think the preset is). Can use a free version though a banner on the top centre of every video.

Out of curiosity if she’s posted as brand partner with intomissimee I went to LydiaMillen.com since she said the items would be listed there. Notice no AD in the post.

This is what comes up lol. And then when I went to lydiaELISEmilen.com the post is not in there! Nothing lol. However you can shop her Amazon hair bow it’s only $1.21! So luxe Lydiot 😝

And evidently the dress sold out yesterDEY. Hahaha

View attachment 841246View attachment 841247
I have a registrar account with namecheap but just didnt bother, since finding out you really cant make that much out of hosting, unless having at least 100's of customers and well nope lol (essentially where being able to register domains for customers). Just isn't much money in it, also is rife with abusive hosts as well (due to it being really dead cheap, hence the name lol).

Miscanthus

VIP Member
New thread..slightly early as going out. None of my images will upload! Edited...created a collage instead!

Last edited:
  • Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
It’s Halloween - I think a sex dungeon themed party is probably appropriate this weekend.
Especially behind those doors from ages ago

Do you guys hear when she was talking about using the Defender for weddings, she said incase the youtube thing doesn't work out 😂
Better get the ribbons ready then 😏
If they're insane that'd work

She is selling that Carolina Herrera bag she was gifted
Beige shit and blurgh!! 🤢

Reactions: 7