Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
@AmaliaLana
Could've decided beforehand what makes most sense. Either nude coloured undergarments/leggings or at least in one colour.
If Lyds was ever a (professional) model, she would have known that models are told to always wear nude underwear.

"CHINLESS WONDER OF THE COTSWOLDS"
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

[/QUOTE]
I thought she had a white vest and black pants on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

tamarinda

The white dress is 100% Sinhá (slave owner) vibes from the 1800's
Picture from a soap opera about it
sinha-moca1 (1).jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
He is very dim. But the mistakes he makes could easily be fact checked in seconds. So that makes him dim and lazy. I really believe that they both think spelling and grammar are not necessary for their 'job'. Ali thinks he is being creative with the spelling and when he uses a wrong word or mispronounces a word, he is just using 'slang' and being cool. He doesn't understand that once you get to his age and you are wearing 2 inch lifts in your shoes, it isn't cool and just sounds too 'try hard'. AND most definitely does not go with the chitney cuntry/cunty life that he and Camel Toe Lydiot wants to cosplay.

Lorry Hill commented on the video and said that the hairdresser's account of what happened seemed pretty real. So maybe she will do a review of Lydiot's facial modifications.

Looks like the video has only received one favorable Lydiot comment. Get ready for the I'm crying photo. Naked PR Guy is earning his money today.

I follow a young male interior designer on YouTube and I was surprised to see that he follows Lydia. In yesterday's vlog he mentioned influencers redecorating every 6 months and if you redecorate that soon, then you were never happy with it in the first place.
Which video was this? Nickys? She also has it on camera so she wasn't going to say something that wasn't true. Lydia behaved like a screeching banshee and was absolutely horrible to her for sure....then took a break down because at the same time her Globy thingy was getting slated.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.
Yeah until they were deemed unsafe in operations

• Wow
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Jesus! On her IG, you can really zoom in on her chin. That looks horrendous! That implant looks ridiculous.

Dr Ayad keeps fucking up her face, and she just keeps going back for me. Idiot.
I shall be extremely gross, it is the only f…ing she gets anywhere near! Sorry, for being so crude!

• Haha

My2cents

Chatty Member
I wonder if her selling these on Sellier, paid towards her Hermes? I am sure someone ( for the tag, I am sorry) mentioned something along the lines of this?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.

View attachment 833735
It just looks so out of proportion and strange, very very strange!

This summary is my fave, hands down :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, let's vote on Lydia's second career. After YouTube, what skills will she have? I think she'd do well as a waitress in a theme cafe, like one of those Japanese maid outfit ones. She can wear puffy sleeves all day and get people to admire her. What skills does she even have???

Also, forgive me but am I to understand she and some other blogger are in a competition buying Defenders? When none of them have a single reason to have a vehicle like this since they've never done a hard day's work on a farm or any bit of rough terrain? These influencers have well and truly lost the plot.
Hence why I hope the road taxation chokes them of money!

Sage245

VIP Member
I didn't call you out. It's a thing I thought about after I read similar posts. Just used your post because you mentioned them.
Ah I get ya 👍🏼

The difference between Fleur and Elsie is so telling though. Fleur obviously comes from a family with money and has also married into money. They live in a huge old house, that they’ve slowly done up over the years, yet you don’t see much of it, - I’ve never seen that staircase that was posted on here. Unlike miss nouveau-riche Elsie whose whole career hangs on her house, what she buys for it, the constant redecorations, renovations, spending, preening and showing off - a prime example of ‘new money’ I know Fleur has her faults and critics but Lydia’s desperate constant money flashing must make her skin crawl 🙄
Totally agree! I’d love to know what Mike thinks

Allexie01

VIP Member
I've just had a look at all the other clothes and shoes Smellier are currently selling, and I cannot see anything that is covered in make up, dirty sweaty feet marks and black bits, like Lydia's collection. My guess is that they were shocked at the condition of her stuff, and if you or I had brought in those Fendi sandals for example or the Sophia Webster sandals, we would have been told to get them cleaned up or they were unsellable! Once again she trades off her 'name' and 'reputation' or what's left of it, and Smellier must have agreed the deal before seeing the items, believing the they were all in great condition. Perhaps they have left them dirty and sold as seen, because it's Lydias name on it. But that is pretty short sighted as it is their reputation.
Erm...*coff, coff*......I understand that there is a niche market for worn, dirty, smelly shoes but I didn't think Sellier was part of it!!!! Praps Elsie has missed a trick here? :oops::rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather microscopic.

You are really obsessed with gopnik culture.

Sometimes it feels good to just scream into the void. 🗣
One pic is with the Spotlight sisters and the other is with Vogue Williams at the same event - ie Spencer’s missus (MIC).

9C372CED-8739-46CD-8075-E39989532301.jpeg
912D204E-CE58-43A8-BB20-0FE3FBC6A800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12