Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
Well well well .... first Tamara .. now Molly-Mae burglarised ....

Put your every movement and where you live and all the luxury items you own on social media and this is the result!

Instaflaunters beware!!!!!!! (Yes Pretender owners ... that means you too) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

CarrotSunshine

Absolutely nothing happened in today's vlog. Zip, zero, zitch, nada, niente. Lyds declared that it's because she's working sooooo hard on her KM collections and can reveal anything to us, so that's why she doesn't have content to film. Oh, apologies, Lyds, we thought that's because everyone are giving up on you because you're a bully, a bitch and a proud difficult woman. Our bad!🌸

"There's something about a face mist in the morning". Yeah, all 20 sprays of it...Maybe, I dunno, try to simply wash your face from time to time.

Screenshot_20211021-192028_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-192100_YouTube.jpg

"Ali has returned and we're cuddling with Porter and Lumi". So no sex again. Just so we thought😇

"I could've not publish anything today. Sometimes I think that my vlogs are horrible. Like I thought the last one was really boring. But then all of you came and said it was so lovely"
Phahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

Also we're kindly reminded that material things do not make us happy, in case we've managed to forgot that wisdom

New vlog up.
100% this is a clickbait tittle.
View attachment 821687
They're getting the fucking one "Old new" Deffender🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Within the first minute, the Narc speaks true to form about being online for a decade. The arrogance and narcissism is beyond. I was done right then.

To anyone who watched this vlog or made it more than 2 minutes in, you deserve a bloody gold medal!

I just could not do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollylola

VIP Member
Lol they are off to dinner in the new pretender… perfect setting for a random “buy my necklace” post 😝

View attachment 826438View attachment 826439
I literally came here to post this 😂 Imagine if this was your man 🤮

Honestly... It's just sad! I'd absolutely love a greenhouse of this size. It'd be constantly churning over plants and possibly chilli's 🙄

Just empty.
Aldi/Lidl, if you had been "back in the garden" there would be ample pots and trays full of seeds ready for next year.
They’ve cleaned down the set for next year’s photo shoot 🤫

DE26EC77-ECCC-48E0-A2DE-66BE0F7F05AE.png

Here’s natural, sullen Lydia. Clearing away her hopes and (probably not) dreams of ever being a real gardener.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

85duckpuddle

"Cornice" or no "cornice"... having a TV right up to the top of the ceiling is one of my definitions of chav 😂 you can take the grubby little bird out of her galaxy print leggings, chronic resting bitch face and jet black arse-long witchy hair but she's still there underneath all the pomp!

I watched 60 seconds of the Provence flog and had to turn off. I can only cope with hearing so many fake-ass declarations of "oh my goodness! oh my goodness! oh my goodnessssssssssssss!" - you never been abroad before, love?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
She makes a point that she cuts people off easily… getting rid of people you don’t trust, or do things that don’t align with you.

Apparently it’s quality not quantity in her inner circle. Surely it’s just an inner triangle if it’s only her, Aldi and Cawwie? 🤔
So, she cuts off people that don't lick her arse.

I am also easy to cut off people, but they really have to annoy me for a longer period of time, and all the talking won't help. And I never see it as, it's their fault. It's because we don't align and there is more stress than short moments of happiness are worth it.

I had to cut off my mother, because she was toxic af for my mental health and growth. I also cut off people where I can't accept (for me aka: professional distance vs emotional relation) their emotional volatile behaviour incl. substance abuse, and they have no interest to seek for help. General manipulative behaviour, I prefer direct communication.
So, ironically, Lydia would be a person I would probably cut off. And I actually can handle (male) narcs pretty well (without manipulating their ego, just with honesty). And I can't handle pseudo-science and conspiracy believers that won't take any factual argument, I decided to nope out in such situation, because it's pointless to put energy into it.

As in her typical narc manner, she got it all wrong, again. She doesn't cut off people, she throws them away, after she used them for her own gain. The only two people she won't throw away are Ali and Cawee, because she is too depended on them. Ali doesn't understand that and thinks deep inside she likes him, and Cawee 100% knows it and uses it.

Dim Ali probably believes, when Lydia has gotten her x-th Herpès purchase, the biggest green house, the oldest Pretender there is, she will become happy, and they could live a happy life. Mate, it won't happen! Even if she had her house in the Provence, the narc high doesn't last long.

This girl now needs to “elevate” to the nearest priory clinic ! Def lost it
For real. I wait for her to start a cult. Thank god, she is too lazy for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's the best thing I read today.

Oh yay, another preach video 🎉🎉🙄🙄
It's really like:

Cawee: Chicken, what's planned for your next flog?
Lydl: Shuffles her three cards, "for Monday a self-help video, I tell those idiots how to live the bestest life, like I do"
Cawee: Oh, chicken, genius!
Lydia: Goggles at herself in mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?

And as a tattler pointed out what is up with her blowing off the 3rd post for sky tv and then getting a different TV? That is really bad. Save this post for at least a few days later

View attachment 817629View attachment 817630
🙄🙄🙄 who on earth would put their own 🤥 image up there? How embarrassing
View attachment 817631
That's so weird she put her own video up there. Next level Narc.

• Sick

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
In her Laziness’s latest boring vlog around the 25min mark she weirdly spews utter drivel about how grateful and full of unconditional love she has for her fur props babies, IMO this over the top unnecessary gushing is definitely a sign that she does NOT see babies in her future .. she is content with just poor whipped Aldi and the animals. I believe she has no maternal intentions and she just keeps throwing one liners in about babies to keep people of her scrawny back.
Nobody that has unconditional love for their pets tells people “I have unconditional love for my pets” this is only done when you hate them and you try to convince others otherwise. It’s the same as when she says she’s so happy, happy people don’t keep saying “I’m happy”. She is how the same with her dry AF hair, she keeps claiming she loves it and it’s so healthy blah blah blah but in reality it’s the worst it has looked in a long time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JMD

Lydia Millen #110 - Always about ME not you, don`t care if my career goes down the loo

• Haha

Boadicea1

Her face is puffy, she is acting weird and she needs content 🤣🤣 If she is not at the moment, it is for sure one of her next bandwagons to jump on to get some new audience + a great excuse for doing a shitty job - she would milk the pregnancy problems for as much as possible
My opinion is that Lydia doesn't really want children and that it's not a big thing for her. I know she has mentioned it previously but I only believe she is doing that so when Josie or Frow announce a pregnancy she can follow (if it comes to that) not long after and have that to go back on when people say she copies. I could be wrong though. Like you say, it will be for all the wrong reasons. Very sad.

I hope she doesn't have a child. She's extremely selfish (and that's okay) but that behaviour really has to change and yourself can't come first when a child is involved. She wouldn't cope with that one bit and the child would suffer as a result.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
10 years “celebration” of herself today. Noticed no thank you or gratitude to her followers/subscribers. Not even a thank you when she hit 1 million bots on IG.

Xenia post is more the elevated positivity that Lydia needs to learn.

6C3A9C1E-C1AF-4176-A759-A834E0706CEB.jpeg

• Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
So.....

It's been 6 days since Elsie posted on the grid - a long time in influencer world!!!

Today she has delighted us once again with a Rodial reel make up thing on a real life tangerine! Fabulous!

She is really falling off the influencer planet isn't she? Look at what is going on for her peers/ex friends/frenemies!

Claire with her 147,000 followers is made Creative Director of Luxury Promise, about to launch her own brand, and last week did a shoot with Joseph Fashions - Designer edit.

Vic has been to a Bulgari launch where she is their ambassador, launched her Holland Cooper collection and was doing a get ready beauty thingy with Armani yesterday.

Josie has been to a few launches this week, always busy, and then afternoon tea, and a spa thingy with Robin.

Lydia has made Shitney and walked the dog!
When you analyze it on a simplistic granular plain like this ....really makes you think .... I would be absolutely shitting in her Shitney looking at these basic AF facts.

I am naturally a competitive person so I would stand back and look hard and say "Why am I failing ... what do I need to do to be better and how can I get there"??

But nope ... no hopes with this one who:

1: Always knows best
2: Will never take criticism as construtive only as destructive
3: Will never take any advice whatsoever

So to be fair I will let you wallow in your own self created shitstorm downfall. ..."Humility is natural ... Narcissism is a tragedy!" (QUOTE: Stefano)

• Heart
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Yeah, I tried but I can't with this twat. Had to fast forward the entire vlog through and happened to stop at her in the kitchen talking about the podcast that made her cry....you know where she took pics and video of herself crying then posted it on IG like the attention seeing narcissist that she is. She said the podcast was about us taking accountability.

I was done watching this hypocritical clown right then. Fucking loser.

• Haha
  • Heart