Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
View attachment 830243
So Lydia is an engineer now, as well as a fashion designer? 😂

How in the actual fuck can someone be so full of shit in a paragraph??

"something that's perfect for our way of life and our specific taste" ... are you actually shitting me .....

1: Enlighten me as to how a car fits with someones way of life :oops:. It's a fucking car darling.....
2: Have you never gone into a car dealership and chosen optional extras and the colour / spec/ trim of your car before?

It's nothing new Lydia ... even fucking Ford offer this "bespoke service" ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Such a pretentious twat making it out to be exclusive ...you are ordering a new car .. whoopie ...FML

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Faaarkin’ ‘ell, that was shite! Full of contradictions and the examples she gave for things were drivel.

Apparently, one of her favourite words is “elevated” and she went on to list thousands of examples of how it applies to her life but not once did she mention Ali’s shoes🤷🏻‍♀️

Next time, Ali will be offering a Skillshare course on how to change a lightbulb.

Bore off bobblehead.

• Haha

kita620

Sidenote my husband scrolls through my Instagram sometimes and sees her posts and he saw me watching her vlog yesterday and he says… you know she really does look like she’s a man, like she’s a transgender 😂😂

Omg is this Ali trying to comfort Lydia by telling her she is the queen of country dressing since in the frow stated that Josie is the queen of the country yesterday?? Is she mad someone else wears the crown 👑? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it 😂 😂
For those of you who aren’t aware of the Instagram Story @Namima is referring to, here’s a screenshot!

BEBC6711-39A0-4FAC-9A0E-CCDF03091DC7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

View attachment 818327
This is too effing bizarre. No rational, mentally stable person would film themselves crying and post it on socials. NONE! NON! NEIN! I was going thru it a few weeks ago and cried in public on accident when I met my Mom at the airport. Do you think I filmed that shit and put it on IG?! Abso-f*cking-lutely not. This is the latest theatric in her downward spiral. It’s a weird move that only a seasoned narc would use a grab for attention. This woman finds more ways for me to despise her in a week than I can imagine ans I don’t even keep up with her on her social accounts. 🤬🤮🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Chels71

Chatty Member
Oh she's DEFINITELY BUYING VIEWS!!!
You got that right Lydia Millen and Ali both buy views, subscribers and we even seen it on social blade! Didn’t Lydia have it where nobody could see her views on social blade after we all called her out on it in here on Tattle? But there are other sites that you can see her data per views! It was the time she got so many thousands of new subscribers and they were people who looked like third world countries and you could tell they were fake af!!! Everything Lydia does there’s controversy because she totally lies just like when she did that fake Louis Vuitton not giveaway! She pretended she gave a bag away after everyone donated lots of money and never showed or how she drew a name nothing fake af!!! She barely showed this picture of some random person who never said she won!!! There’s so much shit that she’s done and she does stuff even dumber and her shit gets sifted and then she gets new followers and they always end up here after they find out what a awful person she is!!! We were that person who at one time liked her but today I wouldn’t give her the pleasure to subscribe to her channels and give to her ridiculous lifestyle!

• Heart

Lottieinthesuburbs

Urgh it’s all just so embarrassing. She has no talent.

imagine your career being putting your dirty bed linen online and showing people you cleaning your house!!!!
The way she implored us all to make our beds and open our curtains in the morning AS IF WE DON’T ALREADY! 🙄 Christ, she thinks she has invented the most basic things, I can’t cope with it!

• Haha
  • Heart

kita620

This doesn’t really make sense to me. One of the only benefits to having her Batcave painted black was that the TV blended away above the mantle since that’s where she chose to put it. Now putting it in this giant frame with a mirror makes it stand out even more. Not to mention The frame is totally competing with the cornice and the mantle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

chat-alie

From her latest hypocritical spiel:

"I don't consume content that upsets me. If I can't control what is happening in those situations I can't consume it..."

Lydia then immediately goes and reads the latest on tattle 😂

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
In Josie' vlog tonight, she was with Robin Gallant shopping at David Morris Jewellery, Cartier & VCA, on the lookout for Josie's 30th birthday present. Robin (wearing VCA earrings) and Josie wearing her Astrid & Miyu crap thereafter went to the Mandarin Hotel for high tea and then for an afternoon at the spa ... poor Lydia couldn't work her lovebombing skills on Josie for the last few days. Shame.

Apparently Josie would like a Cartier watch or jewellery for her birthday 😂 These sods just can't stop copying each other.
I'm just waiting for Lyds to pull out some VCA jewellery and state she's been wearing VCA since she was a toddler. 🙄 She now has Robin on the list of "friends" to outdo.
But tbh I don't think Lyds can actually afford VCA ... ("challenging look in my eye aimed at Lyds")

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
Yet another leased or bank loaned purchase ...or just a flexing narc spending all its dwindling money ... either way I am far from impressed when she goes on about her RR being a mild hybrid ....loving yet another polluting unneccesary purchase seeing as they don't actually go anywhere .. Bravo claps all round (n)(n):cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member

I can't with this one ..... delusions of grandeur or what??

Good luck trying to get a home in France .... Brexit and all that. She will effectively have to make declarations to the taxman in the UK about a property abroad now the UK is effectively and ex-EU member state. You go right ahead hunny ...see how well that pans out for you ... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

20 years ... hmmmmm ...nah you won't be around .. you just managed to get by the skin of your arse to 10 with shite content so I would look into getting another job lovelyx

• Haha
  • Heart

Potatoes

LOLLL, I posted this in 2020.... it took her a while, but finally she has her FREE mirror TV! Round of applause!!

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-19 om 20.04.56.png
Schermafbeelding 2021-10-19 om 20.05.09.png

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Cutting people off is where she is going wrong. You need people in your life who will pull you up when you do shitty things so you check yourself and don't do them again! Having arselicker Cawwie who only says 'breathe chicken breathe' is no good IMO and will be one of Lydia's downfalls. I mean just look at where she's going in her career its going down the pan. 😊

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
If she is doing a campaign with JC why would Lyds show us the goods beforehand ... unless she had forgotten she was doing a campaign with them (alà Tods) and had to show the boots .... 😂 😂 😂 😂 just kidding.
Or the boots were just PR and Lyds is making out she has a "campaign" with them.

Is that an Hermès box in her recycling ?

If I had genuine Hermès bags, I would not throw away the boxes. But I'm weird like that hehe I love packaging especially if the item cost me £20 000 a pop...
View attachment 817667View attachment 817668

Ali is off gallivanting with his buddy Rahul ... poor Chaz must be heartbroken.
View attachment 817673
Ha ha - you might throw the Hermès packaging in the recycle bin if it was Ali Express though 😂😂 I agree with you, I would never throw out original packaging for Hermès. I doubt anyone would.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
lydiamillen posted:
61012920_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Dressing well is a form of good manners
Bespoke suit @sousterandhicks

HOW TO STYLE BESPOKE TAILORING
1. Classic
2. Feminine
3. Casual
Which is your favourite?

And poof .. just like that here she is trying to out do Frow again ..... god she is becoming so predictable it's nauseating! (stalker alert)

And from which pulpit does she have the audacity to spout about what good manners are?? :oops::oops:

And I am sorry Frows suit looks far more bespoke and fits her correctly ... Lady muck yet again has thrown shit loads of cash at something and it still looks bloody awful on her. :oops::oops:(n)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42