Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just go bare foot or thick socks when it gets cold, primark have hundreds!
You are not allowed to wear shoes in my home, do they not realise the dirt and germs they are bringing in from outside šŸ¤¢ of course they don't because they are both so THICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The brown leggings and sofa-print top is an all time low and sheā€™s lost the plotšŸ¤¢.
lol hilarious. Major fashion rule - do NOT wear leggings as pantsā€¦ even if you have a killer bod. It looks ridiculous and no one wants to see your šŸ«. Visual aids for those who donā€™t feel like watching this vlog.

C4AAB2E8-6DCA-4EFA-8ED9-CB0197304667.jpeg
71A62186-D0E7-470A-8947-E471E76A4B75.jpeg
28E921AC-D357-4229-8600-DA2EEFF6017B.jpeg

What do you all think about how there are SO many gates (of all types) allll over the first floor yet none on the actual stairs? She spends half the video bitching about and yelling at Porter for wanting to come up the stairs to be with her. So crazy!

4C59E4AA-78D0-4034-AAFA-FFC638DEF8BC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
lol hilarious. Major fashion rule - do NOT wear leggings as pantsā€¦ even if you have a killer bod. It looks ridiculous and no one wants to see your šŸ«. Visual aids for those who donā€™t feel like watching this vlog.

View attachment 816372View attachment 816373View attachment 816374
What do you all think about how there are SO many gates (of all types) allll over the first floor yet none on the actual stairs? She spends half the video bitching about and yelling at Porter for wanting to come up the stairs to be with her. So crazy!

View attachment 816375
Especially as she lets him up 3 /4,steps and then shouts at him. Going upstairs is fine because it stretches out their backs, but the going down is what squashes the spine !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She is pissing me off about Porter going upstairs JUST BUY A bleeping STAIRGATE YOU TIGHT witch!

She used to wear Ugg slippers in her old house is she too good for them now? doesn't HERMES do slippers my lovely?

What is her beef with Dior? like they give two shits you wont buy from them.
Just imagine thereā€™s gates all over the downstairs so her carpets donā€™t get peed on when the most important thing is having a dog that size just like a toddler is to protect them from falling and getting seriously hurt! Iā€™m with you itā€™s pissing me off that she canā€™t even put something there or use the gates she already has! I hope he doesnā€™t get hurt but sheā€™s gonna chance it because sheā€™s so pathetic and down right stubborn if someone tells her what to do or something like this is common sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wear leggings all the time, but with long jumpers or hoodies, no bump of any kind on show!

Reactions: 25
So that Yale box was definitely a freebie as thereā€™s no way any of her massive daily 10ft high parcel dumps would fit in that little thing. Waste of space, time and someoneā€™s money.

She looked like a medieval peasant in that green frock thing. Or a novice nun. She described it as old and then said she got it last year.šŸ™„. She doesnā€™t know what old is, I think Iā€™ve got tights older than her.

The brown leggings and sofa-print top is an all time low and sheā€™s lost the plotšŸ¤¢.

Itā€™s my one ambition in life to somehow get those manky peach fake flowers out of her dressing room and drop-kick them into a skip.

The bedroom looked like a care home. She really wants automatic curtains as she said pulling them open hurts her delicate hand. She then explains her thought process for how she scans and tidies each room in the house. No, I didnā€™t get any tips from that unfortunately.

She made another gallon of Shitney for gifts for people she must hate. I know itā€™s called a butcherā€™s block but hers looks like itā€™s come from an abattoir or crime scene. Yuk.

All in all, a load of bollocks.
Oh my .. I literally pissed myself @Al Fresco ...this should be framed and gold plated :love:

Itā€™s my one ambition in life to somehow get those manky peach fake flowers out of her dressing room and drop-kick them into a skip.

The bedroom looked like a care home. She really wants automatic curtains as she said pulling them open hurts her delicate hand. She then explains her thought process for how she scans and tidies each room in the house. No, I didnā€™t get any tips from that unfortunately.

She made another gallon of Shitney for gifts for people she must hate. I know itā€™s called a butcherā€™s block but hers looks like itā€™s come from an abattoir or crime scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was reading something essentially this just then
This and I instantly thought of Lydiot in soo many ways its unreal
We are all are vulnerable in our own little ways. I think that when you feel in a comfortable enough space to open up and someone else does, that connection is so lovely. I feel like it only draws you closer to people. I guess there's this social media, ā€œeverything's great, no problems here,ā€ and with that we lose that ability to kind of connect with each other.

Interesting and yeah accurate as well...

Reactions: 6
This kitchen look so much more cosy and ā€œwarmā€ and just normal. Now her kitchen looks very cold and the living room is a dark dungeon. That dining room is the best room sheā€™s ever had in the house, did she decorate that room herself or copy of someone as it seems far too nice for lydias imagination?
View attachment 815494

View attachment 815504
Yup. The navy phase was my favourite iteration of the bungalow as well.

Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Julia123, post: 6742206, šŸ§

And STILL no mention of the Mini Kelly.
[/QUOTE]
Bloody thing was put on the island in between filming those boots. Wasn't there at the start then appeared then she filmed herself moving it. So so so sad. She gets highs out of keep moving it around the house. It's tragic & beyond help at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Suppose with me well will be really, not knowing people have access to things where they can modify things even yeah in videos
Is an example of where this kind of thing I think likely came from and as I said was sort of reverse engineered,like if you can pin point where a different thing is, ie an object or a part of the body is from something else, then you can put things in place of that or even yeah morph it, to make yourself look thinner or whatever then tracking where that was and where its at the current frame
image_2021-10-18_194858.png
image_2021-10-18_194921.png

image_2021-10-18_194941.png

Last one being its kind of representation in a 3D space/stage/environment to insert essentially CG objects, but that'll have nothing to do with changing pictures lol

Reactions: 5
She Had all day Sunday to fix the wooden gate. Why does she have gates that donā€™t match and are being used as airer? That doesnā€™t fit in with her aesthetically pleasing house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
TWENTY sprays of that bedding spray. And she says she does it every day! OMG between that, her room scents, fake tan and 20 sprays of perfume on her body, no wonder they get headaches!

:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I do agree she is maniac renovating every 6 moths or so but I quite like the kitchen area but just because is my taste/style (comparing with the bland and dull decor she had before). I know it was brighter but it was just plane. Now has much more character/texture IMO but the problem with it is the girl and the space have zero personality. Is just a copy paste from magazines, decorators etc. And just because is on trend. You can she in the before photos that is not her style and personality at all. Like everything she does. And the living room... was atrocious before and after. At least the rest she has done is more cohesive (Not good in any chance) but the living room is just blah... Ali study for me is beautiful but RIDICULOUS. Books and stuff just for show šŸ™„ and pretend...

And yes... is maniac. And donā€™t let me begin with her wardrobe... The beams and ceilings... šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Sorry šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ *you can see... I need some sleep šŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
Wow Elsie this vlog is really something... is this the most boring vlog she ever put online? Her life really went from luxury brand deals to this... if this is anyone else I would little bit sad for that person... but this is Lydia... so I enjoy this s***show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
TWENTY sprays of that bedding spray. And she says she does it every day! OMG between that, her room scents, fake tan and 20 sprays of perfume on her body, no wonder they get headaches!
She opened the windows THREE hours after sorting out the rubbish in her dressing room :sick:. As soon as I wake up I fling my windows open to let in the fresh air. No wonder she has to spray everything with the room spray of dreams. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, she basically told us to use our eyes to see? Groundbreaking.
See with my sarcastic humour I'd respond with nooo was gonna see with my ears *needs to be a proper sarcastic emoji lol, insert it here* lol

Jeez talk about stating the f'ing obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but wow - her last hairdresser did such a horrible job.
what is that blond streak on one side šŸ˜‚
3517F3E3-0114-404F-870E-A100ABE1FC7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.