Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resorting to showing us how she makes her bed!

She's wearing Hermes riding boots in her bedroom!!

Sad times!
"I hate opening curtains - it hurts my delicate hands". Will you, lovely tattlers, help me out with a new phone? Cause I'm about to throw it out in the window, I can't take it anymore🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Filing away more clothes :rolleyes::rolleyes:
And teaching us how to make the bed and freshen the room. She doesn’t even have fitted sheets!!??
Those brown trousersor leggings are so tight and revealing, camel bump or hump !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. Just wow. She really does have nothing going on.
Her biggest problems in life are that her Sonos may not have worked and she can't find the right shoes to wear around the house.
WOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I personally don’t understand how two people who do f…ck all all day can make such a mess in such a big house. Yes lidl, putting things away as you go and after using them is common sense !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reason her lovely Gianvito Rossi boots look clunky isn't because of the boot but it's because of the awful polyester sack she's wearing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow... shouting at Porter and making a bed with the thinnest, greasiest hair ever. Save your time folks.

She has nothing...zero content. It's dreadful!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What on earth is her outfit? She has workout leggings on and a blouse! Does she honestly think those brown leggings look like trousers? THEY DON'T they look like workout leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What on earth is her outfit? She has workout leggings on and a blouse! Does she honestly think those brown leggings look like trousers? THEY DON'T they look like workout leggings
And are fing ugly, gross!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thing is she'd be so much more relatable (and comfy) if she WAS wearing workout leggings and a hoodie round the house

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she honestly just say that most dachshunds don't like exercise? She still has not done any research on the breed of dog she has

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't ... the obscene level of lazinness and self-entitlement just in the first 5 minutes of this vlog are excerutiating!

1: First world problems are .... wait for it ....what shoes to wear in the bleeping house? Here's a bit of advice ... wear bleeping slippers as shoes should not be worn inside you twit! The dirt in that house .. I shudder to think!

2: Sonos that didn't work .. going on about the cost to fix it ... please do me a favor and bleeping dive bomb off the last duck I give when you go buy dress after dress and Hermes after Hermes ..... you have the money ..it is not a choice for you to fix it like the bleeping toilets so stop moaning!

3: Going on about a bleeping playlist that is "Scenes from Paris" but gives her Provence vibes .. : Yeah right .. got that ....:rolleyes:

4: Moaning about gifted flowers .. but "they were delivered probably late as they have seen better days" .. they were gifted you ungrateful witch!

5: "Finish off this Croissant" : She has not even taken a bite .. make it make bleeping sense .... illiterate twit!

6: Going on and bleeping on about the Mas - De - Chebran and on queue ... pulls out their biscuits to flex ...
They are so pathetic both of them at this point ... OOOOH how luxurious you both are with gifted bleeping biscuits from a gifted trip to go with your Asda teabags (not gifted) lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7: Who is fucks name puts a coffee machine in a cupboard?? No no please I want to know as I for 1 sure don't .. all the steam and splattering inside a cupboard ... rank! :sick::sick:

8: L'Occitane .. mispronounced as per bleeping usual ..... can't say "Extrait" .....all gifted ... Provence dahhhling ........ my piss is officially boilt! :mad::mad::mad:

9: Couldn't be fucked to defrost the poor dogs food so rightly lambasts the house Elf for giving him a treat as "the poor boy was starving" ...FFS with all the organising and writing in bleeping 1000 pound stupid organisers as she tells us over and bleeping over .. you couldn't remember to feed your bleeping animal ...... but he is "SPOILT" ..(FOR WANTING FOOD AND BEING HUNGRY??? What a bleeping CLUNGE OF A PERSON YOU ARE !:mad::mad::mad:

10: The Yale post box with an App (can't have a normal one can she? "It's for those of us that buy really expensive shoes and handbags" (nope just pretentious twats like you) and for those of us that are lazy tossers and can't arrange to be in for orders which made me laugh as she bleeping goes nowhere anyway :p.

11: Belt change to matchy match boots and the Laura Ingles vibe from Little House on the Prairie...... I can't .. I just ... cannot! (Shouts at Porter again)

12: Manic ramblings from a manic unhinged person .. the whole flustering with organising the house and the need to show how to make a bed and the need for electric curtains beg really shows she has absolutely zero to offer/ to do /to film ... it is really pathetic and to be fair this whole vlog would have been binned if I was a content creator as it is utter shite!

Sorry I just can't fathom how you call this a job?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Thing is she'd be so much more relatable (and comfy) if she WAS wearing workout leggings and a hoodie round the house
She tries so hard 🤦‍♀️ if you want to wear leggings fine but wear a t-shirt or jumper. She is so ridiculous saying she needs to be dressed and has to wear shoes to be productive. When she bends over and you see the adanola label it gives it away anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
O
Nah I don’t like spending my money on vacuum cleaners. I always mess them up as I’m useless with cleaning the filters. It’s a job my dad does whenever he visits bless him 😂
I have ragdoll cats, no hoover is good enough for them honestly !
A shark lasts me a year and a dyson - not even 8 months my last one. I’ll stick to kitchen gadgets 😂
Oooh ragdolls 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like normal people. Right now I have a t shirt on, adidas leggings. When I’ll go out, I’ll throw on my jeans, a lovely top, a nice pair of boots, a jacket for the weather and a purse. I do not wear shoes in the house, I wear slippers when I remember to put them on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydia copied her dining room exactly from the brick by brick insta account - the table, chairs, panelling, light, artwork everything.
Does that fit time frame wise? They moved in Spring 2018, can't remember when the dining room 1.0 was finished?

Dior has kinda similar to what I want, and I JUST ANNOUNCED that I'm currently not shopping at Dior, but I'll check them out"
🎶 🎶 Erase and rewind...🎶🎶

Lydia is channeling 90s Atomic Kitten with those hair stripes 😂
Hey, the 90s are back (as are the 80s, 70s, and 00s for some reason at the same time) so she is, for once, in trend.

Enjoy

SNAP
I am more enjoying the music: Delusions - Triste.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like normal people. Right now I have a t shirt on, adidas leggings. When I’ll go out, I’ll throw on my jeans, a lovely top, a nice pair of boots, a jacket for the weather and a purse. I do not wear shoes in the house, I wear slippers when I remember to put them on. 🤣
I just go bare foot or thick socks when it gets cold, primark have hundreds!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.