Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching the latest tit show.....Good Lord, she's the most pretentious twit. Does she think she is Lady Mary Crawley floating around Downton Abbey versus her upside broken down Bunga? Full hair, makeup, dress and shoes to stomp around the Bunga. What a clown, seriously. 🤡

It's also clearer than ever before that she has completely run out of content. She opens a couple of packages, does a quick tidy, makes the bed and makes some coffee. What the rest of the world does daily and in minutes without the need to vlog it and post online. She's got absolutely no material left.

Lastly, the way she yelled at Porter....what a bleeping witch. Place one of your many gates at the bottom of the stairs versus bleeping yelling at the poor thing! She continues her demise with her despicable behavior.

I bet her peers are laughing at her content right now. She's got nothing to show whatsoever. Just rambles on and faffs around the house doing nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hi Elsie
Just checking in !!! Due to your obvious lack of work I was wondering are we putting up the Christmas trees on Thursday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The run up to Xmas will be interesting when all het peers start to receive the tones of brand gifts to promote. I wonder what she will receive?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
also I think her diminishing mental state has a lot to do with the truly excessive amount of self indulgence. Don’t get me wrong I’m all about treating yourself and self care but with her EVERYTHING is about curating the perfectly bespoke day or life only for her. She doesn’t do any charitable work or even work to make her husbands day better. Everything is alwaysss about her. I feel the most fulfilling parts of your life can be the moments of selflessness with family, friends and community.
YES!
Everything is about a selfish luxury moment 🙄

I genuinely find it really sad. This is what makes me ponder about what she truly does for others and community as she shows the world nothing, only what she wants.

• Heart
Why are the boobs so far down?? Mine aren’t fake but sit much higher!
Also that top is not flattering at all!!
She really needs to size up in her clothing.

And who the heck does housework dressed like that ?????? She must have been sweating bricks. And a formal blouse with brown leggings !!! (I refuse to call them jodhpurs.)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those riding boots she tried on were they supposed to be as baggy as wellingtons or are her legs too thin?

The run up to Xmas will be interesting when all het peers start to receive the tones of brand gifts to promote. I wonder what she will receive?
Can you remember last Christmas when she made out the Dior PR was a gift for her? Sad cow! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Plus all the Christmas events they will be attending (including Ali) and poor Cinders will be home alone in the bunga 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is a Class A fraud. What she actually did was not ‘file’ away her clothes, but unpack her Provence bits and put them on a rail. The cardigans there looked v familiar. Most of us would do that in the time it would take to listen to four tracks, humming away, while having a cup of coffee. Mindlessly simple task - but lets use words like filing and organising... and let’s pretend we did 20,000 steps and spent three hours doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
lol hilarious. Major fashion rule - do NOT wear leggings as pants… even if you have a killer bod. It looks ridiculous and no one wants to see your 🐫. Visual aids for those who don’t feel like watching this vlog.

View attachment 816372View attachment 816373View attachment 816374
What do you all think about how there are SO many gates (of all types) allll over the first floor yet none on the actual stairs? She spends half the video bitching about and yelling at Porter for wanting to come up the stairs to be with her. So crazy!

View attachment 816375
Is that a bathmat hanging over the white gate leading into the lounge ???
So bougie. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she put the pictures of their 'dinner' on the gram (well I can)

The pasta looked so sad, it looked dry, no butter or oil or sauce, just looked like plain pasta - and a huge bowl of it at that!

Standard Millen Morons - huge block of cheddar and grater on the table. Ali, one day when you are in the supermarket, buy some parmesan or even some mozzarella. It looks like a kids meal otherwise.

And Ali, seeing as you are the only one that cooks anything, did you know there is a greenhouse on the property with VEGETABLES in? You could have made a tomato sauce, there are apparently tons of courgettes, these are nice in a tomato sauce as well, you could make ratatouille or something with them - or alternatively throw them in the bin and not eat any vegetables that are grown at the bunga.

Or, you could have made/bought a salad! Not much effort involved in that, but nice to have with pasta.

Moving onto the slices of TOAST on the table - why are they there? Pasta and toast is not a meal, not now, not ever, not for anyone!
Garlic bread or pizza is acceptable with pasta but not TOAST!!!!

And there must be spiders on that filthy driftwood table, crawling out of all the foliage, yuck!

Someone remind me why she grows vegetables again???????
I absolutly can't understand them. I recently bought a thermomix and so easy to use. You can cook a healthy meal in the matter of minutes. It even says what and when you have to use the ingredients. Why are they eat the same crappy things over and over again? 🤯😵

Does any one have a thermomix here?
I know Lydia and Josie both have one, worth it or not? Probably not if she is still eating pasta most nights…
I have it and the best thing in my kitchen, even better then the kitchenaid standmixer.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

She gets highs out of moving it around the house.

[/QUOTE]

@Shihtzu I read this line a few times and OMG, how true is it !!! One of those bloody Hermès bags always has to be in the shot.
The (senior 🤭) Kelly was positioned next to the shelves. she has now moved it together with Kelly Jnr, towards the middle of the counter below the velux windows. Still in the sun though.🙄
Something is seriously wrong with this girl to be so obsessed with carrying a handbag, any handbag, let alone an Hermes one AROUND HER HOUSE !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘What I do whilst my husbands away’ should be husband’s but whatever, So what does she do when Ali’s away? File her clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but who is she trying to fool with the Hermes mini Kelly? if that was from the store and not from Sellier then there is no way she wouldn't do an unboxing. Her views have started to decline and her vlogs are boring tit so filming a Hermes bag unboxing would give her loads of views. The only reason she hasn't is because she is bullshitting (again) about it being from the store!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From fitness influenza to weak wrist grandma. I goggled to see if I could find a photo of her working out with weights but instead I found this gem of an interview https://www.theskinnyconfidential.com/fitness-expert-lydia-millen-talks-stretching-protein-eyebrows/

My fav quote is

WTF’s in your purse? |

LM: WTF’s a purse? Oh, you mean the over priced portable dustbin I drag around with me? Oh that! Well I try my hardest to keep it organized, giving that I clear it out once a week, but it’s always full of receipts, a couple of hundred pots of cherry carmex lip balm, my iPad/iPhone (a girl’s gotta be connected ), my Vivienne Westwood purse, & some Chanel bronzer to give my face a bit of a refresh when needed ( …always needed ).

😂🤣
Wow, the way she talks about food in this interview is so disordered.

Some choice quotes:
Throughout University I developed the mentality that I had to starve myself in order to be skinny
Water has also been said to burn up to five hundred calories a day
(This is NOT TRUE)
even if I just grab a couple of slices of melon or a handful of blueberries it seems to stop me inhaling the contents of ‘the naughty cupboard.’ Sometimes if I’m a woman on the edge I’ll add some 0% fat yogurt to it as well and pretend its full fat cream
(No food is categorically "naughty" and there is no need to trick yourself into pretending one food is another.)
I don’t drink often but when I do cocktails are my jam— the sweeter, fruitier and creamier ( AKA the worst ones for you )
(Again, no foods are categorically "bad for you" - the only thing that are "bad for you" are poisons)
I love rubbing a little coconut oil into the ends of my hair and on any dry areas of skin. [...] I can also add a spoonful to my morning coffee to sweeten it up a bit!
Coconut oil, being a fat, does not sweeten anything. It is also incredibly high in saturated fat - an odd choice when she won't even allow herself full fat yogurt.

Also, when did she become a "fitness expert"? Why does she need a PT if she was already an "expert" 6 years ago?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wait ! Maybe she’s got the nu Bac App that detects live bacteria on all domestic surfaces…and chopping block/Petri dishes

3A6E8B9F-72CF-40AF-B35A-DA0E2C92FC2B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Worlds most boring vlog. I can only image how bad Vlogmas is going to be :rolleyes:
Wow, can you believe Lyds' Volgmas starts in just over 3 or 4 weeks ... in November ... 🤭
And her Christmas hols start around the 5th of December ....

Sooooo Lyds is gonna have to get rid of the Autumnal decor she's only just put in, to make way for her Christmas decor, to bluff us into believing she's vlogging in December ... hahahahahahahhahahahahahha lazy cow.

I know lots of Tattlers do not like Tamara but you have to admire Tam's work ethic. She was so busy with both Milan and Paris fashion weeks, as well as travelling to London / South of France etc in between - she still managed to upload her vlogs ON TIME ! Did not miss an upload. Great fashion content. Vic was invited to, maybe, 3 shows and missed her uploads. Lyds can barely tidy her house without a parade.
Tamara also manages to vlog everyday in December, and one of her team members edits and uploads on time. What the heck does Cawwiiee do that she is unable to edit and upload the daily vlogs in December ???

I couldn’t finish it.
I really don’t need to watch someone making a bed.
It’s a normal chore that everyone has to do, why make it part of a video?
It’s an argument I have with my 11 year old every day. Make your bed and tidy your room.
It’s really not something I need to be watching when chilling in the evening. I’m going to binge watch Netflix instead 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Was gonna tell you watch "Maid" on Netflix but ... never mind .... 😂
(It's really good though)

Oh hey, I'm a VIP Member too now!

Seems like you get it after 1000 posts?
Congrats !!! ❤ ❤ ❤ You deserve a 👑 for all the receipts you bring !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.