Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
GUYS ... GUYS ...... I JUST HIT VIP status .. I am actually so touched!!!!!

Jesus I Tattle too much .... but I will accept this award with my chest out .. my perfectly flawless face (sans threads .. botox and fillers) my loving fiancee and my beautiful little rescue furbaby Sky (with her Nonno's yacht) .....I will thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart as you all helped me through difficult times during lockdown ... mental health and all that!

But it wouldn't have been possible without the immense intelligence.. wit and creativity of this thread and the people that contribute to it each week ...😻

The Lydiot thread is one of the most prolific and followed threads on Tattle and we are regarded in awe by other threads .......claps all round 👏👏👏

So as your VIP ....I promise to be as sharp .. witty .. creative and just alittle bit of a bitch always and forever.

I am possibly the only gay amongst hundreds of wonderful women on this thread .. all "Boss bitches" in their own right .. and you know what ...THAT AIN'T BAD!

Tattlers ............ I SALUTE YOU ... AND I LEAVE YOU WITH AN AMAZING SONG ... ABBA .. AFTER 40 YEARS .. THEY ARE BACK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 113

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Imagine showing up to a villa, cooking a spread big enough to feed a small army, explaining each dish in a language foreign to you, only to have these 4 assholes holding up their phones and cameras the whole time, not once making eye contact with you....
Screenshot_20211009-222057_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-222124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-222138_Gallery.jpg

These idiots think that people in service jobs are beneath them, when really they're the lowest of low, contributing absolutely nothing to the world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

tamarinda

Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
The_Two_Faces_of_Squidward_174.png

So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 62 votes.
Edited to fit, original was 'Josie bought Lidl’s dream Defender but is she going to help her become a Soho House member?'

As the title so succinctly states, we debated the (slim) chances of Elsie becoming a member of Soho House and Teefers bought the coveted 'Cotswold Green' Landrover Defender from under Elsie's increasingly large nose.

We learnt that the Bond 'premier' was a last minute invite and no food was included. Even the local 24 hour McDonalds closed when they saw Elsie's hangry face at midnight.

The Bunga now has autumnal decor courtesy of a visit from @thecountryflowercompany. The fireplace has an 'asymmetric vignette' so Ali can no longer see the tv. It's ok to cry Ali...the tissues are a focal point! We speculated that No. 5 Flowers' comment about a horrible client was about Elsie. The enormous outside cushions were spotted stuffed in the living room which awaits its inherited Persian rugs.

Elsie has no luxe brands now and flogged Amazon vitamins and dog treats, Hairburst supplements and Function of Beauty. She test drove a car. She 'bought' a Celine coat from Sellier.

Elsie continued to drink with Cawwie while lusting after a log pile. We discussed stealth vom v tactical vom and spiders.

003.5 Ali stocked up on boots for social walks, anti social walks and Sunday best! He broke them in under his desk. His trousers are size 30/30 but he has lifts in his new boots.
He cooked shit and mash with onion gravy and has been banished to the spare room. Elsie mentioned the word diarrhoea....

Elsie and Ali were flogging Sky Glass but their launch invite failed to materialise.

Elsie released a 'best and worst handbag' video that threw shade at Dior. Smarting that they don't want you Elsie? She's selling her unwanted bags through Sellier. She dug herself a hole by saying her Kelly was her first in-store purchase but was sent to her....we don't think so! We smell a Smellier! The Birkin continues to pop up at every opportunity.

Elsie and Ali are at Le Mas de Chabran in Provence with Teefers and Mansplainer for a long weekend courtesy of a wine brand which is not Whispering Angel. Let's hope she remembers shampoo this trip! She packed sandals, a random selection of clothes and a sneaky Hermés mini Kelly......Not doing an unboxing, Elsie?!!!

20211009_181811.jpg
20211009_181450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I do wonder how much money Elsie is earning. It appears she has no brands to work for so where is it coming from. I have read here previously that she pays for nothing but that can t still be happening.
Her work slowed after Hairgate which is just a little over a year ago. She was still getting work though it seems, until this year's February video she put out claiming to be the victim of an attack. Then brands started dropping her left and right.

Even so, she already had a over a million pounds cash in the bank so it'll take quite a while to drain that, even the way she spends. Furthermore, according to many, most of what she gets is PR or heavily discounted so she is not spending tons of her money. I bet the current renovations are heavily discounted too. The only thing we know she spent money on was the greenhouse and possibly the patio furniture but that's a drop in the bucket if she has well over a million cash. Plus, she still gets paid for YT and IG. She was getting paid at a high rate until her recent fall from grace so even if she is paid less often, she is still getting paid. Plus, Ali seems to finally be making some money on his end.

At the rate she's going though her social media career will be dead and the money will be gone eventually. She may not think so but she's clearly a shopping addict. Whether she gets a lot of this stuff for free or heavily discounted, one can see how addicted she is to opening packages. It is the spark in her day giving her moments of glee, pleasure and fulfillment. She's even said it herself in some vlogs. These things momentarily fill a void for her and she needs that hit daily it seems.

When her social media career is done, like many other social media whores, she will still have the need for material fulfillment and that's where we will see her, and many others go broke.

We've all seen the rise to fame and fortune with the phenomenon of "influencers" on social media However, it is clear how many have fallen from grace and lost their popularity. Now we are going to start witnessing their fall. Jaclyn Hill, James Charles, Jeffree Star, Tati, Shawn Dawson, The Dolan Twins etc etc. Granted Lydiot has nowhere as many followers as these people but with her self erected pedestal she has placed herself on, her arrogance, greed and abusive behavior, her fall will be hard and painful. She has a pattern of behavior being verbally abusive that will only worsen as her "star" continues to fall.

We saw the horrific way she treated Nicky. I have no doubt in my mind that she was the same verbally abusive influencer that mistreated the owner of No. 5 Blooms. She always worked with them but nothing since the owner put out that post of how badly she was treated by an influencer. Then suddenly, she's working with some new floral company for her Autumn decor and might I add, a shitty one at that.

I feel not one iota of pity for anyone that treats people the way she has. Just seeing how she talks and treats service staff on camera, terrifies me on how she treats them off and now we've seen evidence of this. I may sound hateful but abuse of others disgusts me and angers me to the core. As far as I'm concerned, Lydiot deserves the current demise of her career. And much as she tries to blame everyone else, she is the sole architect of her fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Aliciao

I went to daylesford farm shop today.
I didn’t realise I actually am only 28 miles from the place, so thought why not 😁
Definitely had a black defender behind me for 20 minutes of my journey and the spare tyre on the back said “chelsea”
Private plate starting with “p” must be an influencer lol.
Any idea which influencers car this is ? 😂😂
Anyway just to clear everything up on Daylesford-
It’s like Waitrose but in the middle of bloody nowhere.
The food market hall is actually really small, smaller than an M&S food hall and a lot smaller than Waitrose altogether.
I saw the table setting Josie had in her last vlog. I have to say- it really was not a stand out display:
Literally mooch around a bit and you walk straight past it.
Nice set up in the shop but definitely you could walk right past this like I did, walked by again- and realised 😂
I managed to spend £314 on absolute crap.
it isn’t even particularly a nice shopping experience. No one asks if you would like help.
Staff were literally chatting amongst themselves.
And anyway basically it’s just really expensive. I don’t know why. It’s double the price of normal farm shops if not triple.
I have to admit I am a sucker for packaging honestly
I literally bought some chutneys, pickles, ham, meat, tea, coffee. It’s the alcohol that bumped my price up. I bought the ready made cocktails at £12 a pop x4 plus a bottle of limoncello-
Came home and realised I spent £18 on 10 slices of ham 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
So Asda it is for the rest of the week lol.
I don’t know why the place is on insta so much
I prefer my branston pickle to daylesford-
Pickle was £7.99 (jar was nice though and reusable)
But yeah really really dry.
Also me and my daughter tried the lemon drizzle cake, really dense and cloggy. £8.
If you have never been then please don’t worry yourselves with it.
I guess my fridge looks nice though 😂😂😂
But for my eyes only 😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm going to Milton Keynes tomorrow. Do you think if I DM Ali he will go stand in a parking space for me until I get there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Stefano

VIP Member
View attachment 809663

who fucking asked her though? Is her head so far up her own arse that she thinks that people actually value her opinions on their properties?

There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this shitty trick!

1: Absolutely no one has asked for her opinion.
2: She is not paid by them to offer it.
3: She doesn't offer it privately either.

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly bitch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts shit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said shitty opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing shitty underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a fucking "team" to delete shitty comments.

Wake the fuck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Tattlers, I was not imagining it … Elsie’s nose is definitely getting bigger and it’s extremely obvious when you compare these two screenshots of her profile taken from her vlogs! 😳

February 2018
028E9349-E62F-4CC9-AAB0-0072A42C8505.jpeg

October 2020
EB85439F-93B8-4427-B43E-1E168D204372.jpeg

It’s not just her nose either, her entire face looks completely different - and not in a good way!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Loupylia

As much as I find her fascinating to watch, I can’t help feeling that I am watching a slow deterioration of someone’s mental state and it is actually very sad.

Can you imagine living a life where literally everything you do is contrived, and “curated” to portray a certain image, and literally nothing you do has any authenticity at all. I feel like years ago there was a time when influencers were women with an organic following, living their life and along the way mentioning the products that they truly loved and valued. What Lydia (and others) are doing could not be further from that and it is so sad to watch.

She is playing a role that she has created. The lady of the manor, in her ruffled high necked modest dresses, in her country “mansion” with organic produce growing in her mortifyingly expensive greenhouse which she purchased for show. As the role evolved, every last scrap of her true self has been slowly erased. Her true style, her true preferences, her true hobbies…her true face. I don’t for one minute believe that Lydia is truly happy. Who could be happy going to bed at night knowing that everything they do is inauthentic and fake, and that is all for show and for views?

Sadly it seems that nobody in Lydias life is honest with her. They are all enablers, caught in the orbit of a truly unwell narcissist. Even the “experts” she credits with saving her, like her life coach are her enablers. She doesn’t need a life coach who will big her up and push her to keep realising her damaging dreams.

She needs a fucking good therapist. She needs to stop buying constant stuff. She needs to get off social media. She needs to get out there and volunteer and find some actual meaning in life. And she needs to go back and find her true self. It is truly a horrible car crash… but I can’t stop watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
The fakeness....and so so many levels of it too

1) That title. Even if you fully paid for your stay, it is still not your house in any shape or form. If you rented your property to guests, then you would understand why presenting it this way is not ok.

2) She never mentions that they were GIFTED with this stay and all the experiences included....At least Josie said they were KINDLY INVITED LMAO

3) She unboxed a freakin salad bowl today but we will just ignore a third Hermès that is surgically attached to her all of a sudden, mostly at times when a bag is not even necessary......make it make sense. So basically she was sitting in her non-functioning home today, writing a misleading title for the video, praying to Whispering Angels that nobody will ask about the new bag 🤣🤣 Hermès needs to be informed about this, we would be helping a brand - she is completely ruining their image with her criminal sense of "style".....the woman managed to make HERMÈS look cheap. Well, at least she succeeded in that.

4) Who wears Hermès boots and a Hermès bag to a safari ? ? ? So relatable. But yes, you better go and drag those around mud and throw a Hermès bag on the floor while a 10£ Amazon one is sitting pretty on a shelf receiving a royal treatment....make.it.make.sense. Only the people with no money take their most expensive things everywhere so there is never a missed opportunity of them being on display...pathetic. But then again, what do you expect from a person that spends 40k on a kitchen garden (grows nothing/cooks shit or basically never), but 3/4 of the washrooms in the house don't work.....ohhhh make it make sense lovely. Also, that washroom situation paints the picture of how often they actually have guests...save those chutneys babe, you will need to feed yourself once your so called career of dreeeeeams drops on your squared head!!!

Btw excuse my bad English, a Croatian here 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Miscanthus

VIP Member
What a complete and utter shit show again ... and again and again ... it is always the same ... "hmm let's redo the bungalow that will give me content for another few months".

Beams in an already low loft space said no one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n)
Carport and yet another fucking office attached to the house .. can't wait to see you get planning for that ... what will the neighbours say?? :unsure:
Yet another broken toilet in a house full of broken toilets and dreams ... but buy a new Hermes .. priorities remember!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dee is leaving ..no more £100 smelly espadrilles or £1 wallclocks for a while Tattlers.
"Club room" ... oh do spare me your pretentiousness you prat! It looks like a seedy gentlemans club and always will no matter how many faux libraries and wine coolers you put in there.

The haul was just standard desperation and a severe case of "material things make me swo swo happweeey".

The only thing I got from this was how desperate for attention one can actually be. Most people would just silently redo their home and show you once plans etc are all done .. not this one .. lets build the suspense and make any old shit up to get back my views and subs.... it's so transparently beggy it's actually cringeworthy.

The whole thing was actually awful as usual .. but hey why change the habit of a lifetime ..atleast you are good at something lovelyx

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Depop Dee considering her options....💭💭💭

1. A screaming baby that can never be left alone, constantly demanding attention

Or

2. A screaming baby that can never be left alone, constantly demanding attention

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

PrincessPigerella

873C7AB1-601A-4A0F-BA47-E16BC9076A02.jpeg

Probably one of the reasons why Lady of the manor is so attached to her wine bottles these days 😂

95600685-9D17-4708-B033-D0B26BF29B45.jpeg

7F77E04C-AD85-4520-AD38-47A79D083C5D.png
No words needed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

blue_orchid

VIP Member
In my opinion, none of the bags were bought from Hermes and I believe the brown Birkin is fake. It looked saggy and inauthentic from the start to me. Not just well used and second hand. It looks fake to me. The leather is different from the other brown ones I have seen. Just cheaper and less sturdy. She was also very sneaky and never showed it except on her private IG until the Tattler who knows Ali's family outed her. I believe it was maybe @TeaSpiller? Other Tattlers remember who?

She then knew she was outed and came up with lies on how she got it, where she got it...it was obvious it was fake and inauthentic to me. I've seen two other brown Birkins in real life, just like hers, and sorry, hers just looks inauthentic. She wouldn't even dare show the inside. Plus, she went on for months still trying to convince folks she got it from the Hermes store. If it's real who the fuck cares and why are you rambling on about it over half a year later still trying to convince strangers where you got it? That's odd to me.

In my opinion, her black Kelly is probably real but obviously from Sellier, not the Hermes store. As for the mini she is showing in her current Provence trip pics, not from Hermes but I have not seen it close up so can't speak to the authenticity.

I have an old school mate who lives in Melbourne now and she has well over 20 Hermes bags in addition to many other luxury bags. She is loved by Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Hermes in Australia and LV, Hermes and Chanel shower her with gifts galore on her birthday and always invite her to exclusive events etc. So yes, one who is not a social media whore but who has more $ and Hermes bags than Lydiot. She's also a certified reseller for Hermes per another school mate living in Oz. She's a true businesswoman unlike Lydiot, and her husband is a successful colorectal surgeon. Plus she is kind and generous. A couple of our friends wanted designer bags and she called up her SAs and helped get them what they wanted. Even educating them on which was a better investment would have better resale value etc.She knows her bags and is wealthy but is generous and kind.

More importantly, like all of us here, she earns her $ fully. We all pay for what we have no matter how pricey or inexpensive. None of us are entitled social media whores expecting freebies. If Lydiot was rolling in the dough, she wouldn't be begging for free trips, for discounts, for vouchers and free PR from brands. She even has to beg for free or heavily discounted renovations. And they look shit!! Look at how ugly her Bunga is now. She's going to be miserable in that kitchen in the dead of the winter. Even her bedroom and bathroom are dark and depressing now.

If she truly paid 100% for everything like the rest of society, she would not have all those clothes, all those bags, all those shoes and have her house furnished repeatedly and renovated repeatedly.

It disgusts me that she got this trip to that lovely house in Provence. Frontline workers, doctors or nurses should have been granted that. If hotels and such advertised they were gifting trips and stays for true contributors of society especially during a global pandemic, that would 100% influence me to seek that establishment out for a trip and make me wan to give them my hard earned $.

I know I do not speak just for myself as numerous Tattlers here have said the same during this ongoing pandemic. I get advertising but nope, social media whores deserve none of it. Least of all, verbally abusive, entitled bitches like Lydiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Stefano

VIP Member
I can't ... the obscene level of lazinness and self-entitlement just in the first 5 minutes of this vlog are excerutiating!

1: First world problems are .... wait for it ....what shoes to wear in the fucking house? Here's a bit of advice ... wear fucking slippers as shoes should not be worn inside you twat! The dirt in that house .. I shudder to think!

2: Sonos that didn't work .. going on about the cost to fix it ... please do me a favor and fucking dive bomb off the last fuck I give when you go buy dress after dress and Hermes after Hermes ..... you have the money ..it is not a choice for you to fix it like the fucking toilets so stop moaning!

3: Going on about a fucking playlist that is "Scenes from Paris" but gives her Provence vibes .. : Yeah right .. got that ....:rolleyes:

4: Moaning about gifted flowers .. but "they were delivered probably late as they have seen better days" .. they were gifted you ungrateful witch!

5: "Finish off this Croissant" : She has not even taken a bite .. make it make fucking sense .... illiterate twat!

6: Going on and fucking on about the Mas - De - Chebran and on queue ... pulls out their biscuits to flex ...
They are so pathetic both of them at this point ... OOOOH how luxurious you both are with gifted fucking biscuits from a gifted trip to go with your Asda teabags (not gifted) lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7: Who is fucks name puts a coffee machine in a cupboard?? No no please I want to know as I for 1 sure don't .. all the steam and splattering inside a cupboard ... rank! :sick::sick:

8: L'Occitane .. mispronounced as per fucking usual ..... can't say "Extrait" .....all gifted ... Provence dahhhling ........ my piss is officially boilt! :mad::mad::mad:

9: Couldn't be fucked to defrost the poor dogs food so rightly lambasts the house Elf for giving him a treat as "the poor boy was starving" ...FFS with all the organising and writing in fucking 1000 pound stupid organisers as she tells us over and fucking over .. you couldn't remember to feed your fucking animal ...... but he is "SPOILT" ..(FOR WANTING FOOD AND BEING HUNGRY??? What a FUCKING CLUNGE OF A PERSON YOU ARE !:mad::mad::mad:

10: The Yale post box with an App (can't have a normal one can she? "It's for those of us that buy really expensive shoes and handbags" (nope just pretentious twats like you) and for those of us that are lazy tossers and can't arrange to be in for orders which made me laugh as she fucking goes nowhere anyway :p.

11: Belt change to matchy match boots and the Laura Ingles vibe from Little House on the Prairie...... I can't .. I just ... cannot! (Shouts at Porter again)

12: Manic ramblings from a manic unhinged person .. the whole flustering with organising the house and the need to show how to make a bed and the need for electric curtains beg really shows she has absolutely zero to offer/ to do /to film ... it is really pathetic and to be fair this whole vlog would have been binned if I was a content creator as it is utter shite!

Sorry I just can't fathom how you call this a job?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70